and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Proving Lawyers Have No Soul, Marries Freeper Fag

Congratulations, boys!

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

OP, the lawyer IS the freeper fag.

His spouse is a business director.

by Anonymousreply 111/18/2012

I'm increasingly shocked and a little disturbed by how stupid some of the people coming here are.

A person with an 8th-grade education would be able to understand from that article that it was the lawyer who is the freeper fag. However, not only does OP fail to comprehend this, he is unable to adequately construct a cohesive title for his post that would even adequately communicate the information which he has misconstrued. It's quite remarkable, really.

by Anonymousreply 211/18/2012

Oh honey, these days, do you see a good Democratic boy marrying an evil Republican?

by Anonymousreply 311/18/2012

I don't know what you're all fussing about. They're both ugly.

by Anonymousreply 411/18/2012

Bloomberg probably vetted and tapped that ass.

by Anonymousreply 511/18/2012

Couldn't decide who's the husband, so they're hyphenating last names. A popular fad from 1980's women's lib.

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

Wow, people here sure are stupid. His PAC doesn't support the Republican Party but republicans who support Ssm so the wont be scared to vote for it.

You do realize that without such politicians Ssm would never have passed in New York, yes? Try reading it again.

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

So confusing when both of them are referred to as "the groom".

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

Why not call them "twins" too - these two actually look more alike than most of the others where the twin label has been used.

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

"His PAC doesn't support the Republican Party but republicans who support Ssm so the wont be scared to vote for it."

That's a distinction without a difference. They may profess to support gay-positive Republicans, but once those Republicans get to DC, they will vote for John Boehner as speaker, who will do everything in his power to trample our rights. So they'll never actually do anything to help gays.

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

No one cares what the ugly plebes do.

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

Not only does the OP lack reading comprehension skills but the headline of this post is incomprehensible as well.

Poor thing!

by Anonymousreply 1311/18/2012

Meh. These Plain Janes are lucky to have found one another.

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012

[quote]Wow, people here sure are stupid. His PAC doesn't support the Republican Party but republicans who support Ssm so the wont be scared to vote for it.

Talk about being a one-issue voter! So this hideously unattractive ferret works tirelessly to get more Republicans in the House and Senate, where they can black EVERYTHING that the Democrats want.

Yes, Bravo to the harmles lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 1511/18/2012

This whole post is confusing. Anyway, they look nice, and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

by Anonymousreply 1611/18/2012

How could anyone marry a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2012

Mr. Cook comes from Limbaugh's home town. Still, he should have moved left by now. Bad sign that he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

"You do realize that without such politicians Ssm would never have passed in New York, yes?"

You do realize that those republican politicians only supported SSM because they were paid off?

Supporting SSM has become financially beneficial. If it wasn't, Obama would still be against it as well.

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2012

I wonder how many traffic cones R19/R20 has had up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2012

Mr. McCormac looks a lot like Rick Santorum to me.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.