Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fuck Buddy Advice

My fuck buddy who is basically a sex addict, has been giving me advice about my life.Should I actually heed it? He's twenty years older than me and knows a lot more than I do. He thinks I take too many risks. I have lot's of anonymous sex and he said he worries about me. Are your fuckbuddies concerned for your well being? I feel kind of fortunate to have someone who cares if I'm brutally murdered.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

Um. If he's a sex addict, I'm sure he too takes risks. Blind leading the blind?

Do whatever you want.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Yes, you should.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

I sense the start of attachment. How many times can you fuck a FB before it becomes something more? It is nice that he cares.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

I understand it, as I'm the nurturing type. I don't like to just have sex...I do friends with benefits instead. I like to hear about my fwb's life and even though I'm younger (27) to him (38) I give advice on some stuff or even just listen. For example, my fwb is works out but is very busy and doesn't usually have time to eat at home, so I make sure when I come over that I cook something flavorful yet also filling and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

That's a really good question, r4, one I'd like the answer to as I currently have a FB (first time; I've always been in dating relationships before) and I'm wondering when to either decide to bail or start thinking in terms of dating.

How many times before it is something else?

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

what a sad little website this has become. You "Primetiming" old fellas haven't come up with anything new in years,even when the "Primetimers" club is not on half the threads on the first page are bumped back to the top from 2011.(hey dumb shit,if this site had any real activity those threads whould have scrolled off the board by now)The poor broke ass webmaster needs to hire some new writers instead of trying to do it all himself because this is not working.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

I have a somewhat similar situation, OP. I agreed to a FB relationship with a guy (I'm 32, he's 39) and he gives me advice on pretty much everything. We chat online, and he signs off with 'xo.' Before he went on vacation, he asked me if I would miss him. Part of me likes that he cares (or acts like he does, anyway) but part of me resents him for acting like a boyfriend when he said he didn't want that type of relationship.

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

[quote] I have lot's of anonymous sex and he said he worries about me.

Well, if your knowledge of grammar is any indication, he had grounds for concern.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!