Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matt Lauer at the Beach

What do we think? (I don't know how old this is.)

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012

That's an old photo, taken before Matt's hair too decided to jump the shark.

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2012

I never understood the appeal of Lauer to some women and gays. He's not good looking and his body while not horrible is nothing special. Now he's going bald which highlights his big nose. His stank attitude adds to my lack of attraction to him.

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2012

That photo is two or three years old. Difficult to tell because he wore the same swimsuit for two years.

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2012

I find him very sexy. Terrific body. I bet he is nasty in bed, being very adventurous.

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2012

Looks like it's from 2006.

by Anonymousreply 511/18/2012

Matt is the Esquire man of yore, looks great in his clothes, elegant without being prissy. Dresses to the left with his substantial dick

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

Matt once told an hilarious story to Howard Stern about attending a matinee of The Lion King with his children . . . where some child in the Orchestra section threw up in one of the aisles during the performance.

Before it could be cleaned up, the part of the show with cast members venturing into the audience took place . . . with some of them dancing in vomit.

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

1 of the most overrated guys ever for looks. He's not in bad shape but his body ain't great and he's ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

Where did his neck go?

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

This photo is illuminating - 2 years apart, same suit, Matt's definitely letting his abs go to hell...

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

Please NBC REPLACE him with someone hotter, younger and NICER. This aging ugly cunt bastard needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!