Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dakota Fanning

I think she's gay. No boyfriends to speak of and a few blind items that point to some kind of romance with Kristen Stewart. The two managed to have some hot chemistry on the set of The Runaways. And I've never seen Stewart have chemistry with ANYBODY.

by Anonymousreply 4810/05/2014

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2012

Maybe. You have a point about Stewart, has there ever been a more boring, blank, star?

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2012

1) These two young film actresses – they’ve co-starred in a huge franchise and one bomb together – like to get drunk and fool around. But now that one of the ladies is back with her boyfriend, the other has been left out in the cold – and she’s telling everyone who’ll listen that not only is the popular star a cheater, she’s also a lesbian! WHO are they?

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2012

Creepy looking.

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2012

She's brunette now - reminds me of Christina Ricci at hat age.

by Anonymousreply 511/17/2012

I think I went there. It's a suburb of Minot right?

by Anonymousreply 611/18/2012

She grew up ugly.

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

Total lez in the new Twilight movie, in the intense Mrs Danvers mode.

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

Recent blind item from CDAN:

"This still in her teens, but legal almost A list actress with a very unique name has never really talking about boyfriends or even been seen with guys except in movies which have been some of the biggest movies in history. She only does movies and at a party this week she was seen making some very awkward attempts at hitting on a woman. The woman, who is very open about her sexuality, was very kind to the actress and talked to her for a long time, but it was more of a mentoring and not anything sexual. The actress was seen crying at some points during the talk and after their talk the woman gave our actress a very big hug"

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

Dumb ass, that was the building were John Lennon was shot.

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

Stewart is probably in the closet too. In every movie i happen to meet her, she has intense lesbian vibes in each of them.

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

I don't know why it hasn't been more discussed. I may be a man but my lezdar pings like the Kursk. Is it a topic on lezzie forums or are they blinded by the Patterson PR bullshit too?

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

Dakota is 19 right? I think she goes to NYU. It's definitely strange that she's papped quite a lot but you NEVER hear about her dating or hooking up with anybody. A girl like this should have boys all over her if she goes that way.

by Anonymousreply 1311/18/2012

2 lesbian blind items for Dakota in one week. Hmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012

I'm go glad I'm out from under that bitch's thumb. Carrying her bottles out after midnight and hiding her innumerable prescriptions from our parents was getting to be a pain.

But while she is now a bona fide member of the Saphhic Systerhood, let's not forget her cherry poppin' from Denzel. She couldn't get enough of his massive rod. I guess he just spoiled her for other men.

She's already getting Lindsay's whiskey-and-cigarettes voice, too. Soon they'll both be baritones. SAY...Dakota and Lindsay. Hmm. Could work...

by Anonymousreply 1511/18/2012

She pings my gaydar a bit as well. And, it is odd that someone in her age group has seemingly never been seen out and about with a fellow. Let's face it, a wealthy young adult lady at University would more than likely be papped at a club every once in a blue moon or something, eh?

I wish the kid the best. She is quite young yet and is still coming into her own as a lady. We've all been there.

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2012

[quote]Well, since no man would want her she might as well try women

She's what? 19? That's a bit long in the tooth for me.

Though she certainly was fun, once upon a time.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012

Both gay.

by Anonymousreply 1911/18/2012

R19 probably correct, lol.

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

I miss the delicious Abigail Breslin - Dakota Fanning wars that the DL used to have about four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

They played the teen Joan Jett and Cherie Currie, respectively, and shared an on-screen kiss, which likely planted the seed of a romance.

I think they would do an excellent service to the community to come out as a couple immediately. They would make a perfect lesbian couple for the new millennia. Portia and Ellen are getting a bit long in the teeth.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

Yes, Dakota is probably a lesbo. However, i'm sure that she would never admit it in public and she will sooner or later begin to date males. We have seen the same story before with other stars like her. Nothing is new.

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2012

Only on DL

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2012

She admits she doesn't date...

[quote]On being single: “Yeah. I don’t really date. I have a weird vision of relationships because my parents have known each other since second grade, and they got married right out of college. I’ve always thought that’s what it’s supposed to be like, and if it’s not, then I don’t want to waste my time on it. Even when I was 14, I was like, “I’m not gonna marry this person. What’s the point of doing it?” It’s not me being naive. I just know what it’s supposed to be like. And I think until I feel that, I cannot be bothered.”

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2013

She hazh a right to privazhy! She'zh a fragile young girl who would open up to trushted friendsh and family and co-workersh and then gradually, proudly to everyone who knew her, to everyone she actually met. But now I’m told, apparently, that every cshelebrity ish expected to honor the detailsh of their private life with a pressh conferenshe, a fragranshe and a prime-time reality show. You know, you guyzh might be surprised, but she is not Honey Boo Boo Child!

by Anonymousreply 2601/29/2013

she supposedly has a nude scene in her new movie being shown at sundance. did not wait long after that 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

I like Dakota. I hope she does not grow up to be anything like La Lohan. Stay sane Miss Fanning.

by Anonymousreply 2802/01/2013

Your pathetic r26. I can't even say it was funny.

Dakota is just...Not pretty. I know it's not polite but since she was small, it was clear she was never going to be a looker. Don't even think she's that good of an actress. I do like her little sister though.

by Anonymousreply 2902/01/2013

I agree with the poster upthread. The Dakota/Breslin wars were fucking hysterical. Naturally, they got over utilized and became beyond tedious.

by Anonymousreply 3002/01/2013

She looks cute here.

by Anonymousreply 3106/27/2013

Oh Abby Abby Abby!

Here I was saying all of these years that you couldn't act your way out of a paper bag. And it turns out that you couldn't act your way out of the trunk of a car which has a release lever. Poor slow darling.

BTW dear, I've had more dick than Dawson.

ELLE! LIGHTER AND A CORONA! CHOP CHOP! I learned that from Liza.

by Anonymousreply 3206/27/2013

[quote]I miss the delicious Abigail Breslin - Dakota Fanning wars that the DL used to have about four years ago.

We thought it was funny too, now we laugh at them cause they're hasbeens who can't act.

by Anonymousreply 3306/27/2013

They are far from has beens.

by Anonymousreply 3406/27/2013

Everyone thought Lindsay would be the next Jodie Foster (mostly because of Freaky Friday), but I guess Dakota fits the bill.

by Anonymousreply 3506/27/2013

Jennifer Lawrence and Jena Malone remind me more of young Jodie than Dakota does.

by Anonymousreply 3606/27/2013

KS had a giant unrequited crush on DF during The Runaways. Was miserable the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 3706/28/2013

I still can't believe Dakota Fanning survived the aliens in War of the Worlds, especially since I secretly left breadcrumbs for them leading to her every hideout. I just wanted the screaming to stop.

by Anonymousreply 3806/28/2013

The cast and crew loved Dakota on the set of Twilight, she's known to be a fun person on the set.

by Anonymousreply 3906/28/2013

She's with a really cute guy here. IDK if it's just a friend or they're dating, but he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 4006/28/2013

[quote]I miss the delicious Abigail Breslin - Dakota Fanning wars that the DL used to have about four years ago.

She's great in "The Call" with Halle Berry.

by Anonymousreply 4106/28/2013

Blonde guy is cute, good for Dakota!

by Anonymousreply 4206/28/2013

I've never heard anything bad about her, and she seems to be intelligent and well-behaved. Good for her -- and her parents -- for coming out of childhood that could have led to anything but that. I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 4306/28/2013

She's dating some older male model. He's 32. She's 19.

I've always gotten lez vibes from her.

by Anonymousreply 4407/26/2013

She's going to have a long career.

by Anonymousreply 4507/27/2013

I think she's growing into her beauty.

by Anonymousreply 4610/05/2014

There is a Blind Item about a major actress about to come out and include her life-partner in the announcement. Many think it's Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 4710/05/2014

I don't think Dakota is Kristen's life partner.

by Anonymousreply 4810/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!