Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mitt Romney: GOP Primary Debates Were 'Nuts,' Networks 'Liberals Beating The Heck Out Of Us'

Another excuse, Shitt? What a loser. Just accept that the public wasn't buying what you were selling.

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2012

Jesus Fucking Christ. He cannot STILL be talking?

I don't remember McCain being such a whiney little bitch after losing (although, admittedly, his reputation is now complete shit after recent events).

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2012

When will he shut the fuck up???? It is Over you idiot. You lost - we (and the country) won. Now take a hike!

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2012

This is fucking hilarious. Bring it on, Mitt - what else is on your list of the campaign from hell and why you didn't get a fair shake?

by Anonymousreply 511/17/2012

Sucks when it dawns on you that people don't like you.

For work, people had to pretend to like you. In business, associates had to pretend to like you. Even your neighbors probably pretended to like you.

But politics isn't that way. We get to dislike you, say it publicly and vote against you. You see Mitt, we like firing people too.

by Anonymousreply 611/17/2012

[quote]"...and the incumbent president just sat back and laughed."

Well, at least he got THAT part right.

by Anonymousreply 711/17/2012

Mitt sweetie, the rest of us laughed too. Memories are short, but the Repug primaries were the best clown car show in town.

by Anonymousreply 811/17/2012

"Mitt Romney's not going to be President of the United States...I think everybody knows that."

by Anonymousreply 911/17/2012

Mitt, you lost your hometown.

There weren't even enough people in the town where you live who voted for you over Obama.

But keep on whining, Mitt. It just shows what a loser you've been all along. A loser surrounded by more inept losers.

Daddy in the great beyond: "You were supposed to redeem our family name, Mitt. You failed."

by Anonymousreply 1011/17/2012

His IBM Jr. software is malfunctioning again.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2012

"You see Mitt, we like firing people too."

r6 has THE BEST summation of the election, bar none!

by Anonymousreply 1211/17/2012

Mitt - Disappear, grow a beard, gain 30 lbs

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2012

R12. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2012

R4, we're all happy to hate you, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2012

Who cares what you say, Willard.

Obama kicked your ass and I'm still floating on a cloud.

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

If there was any doubt that we dodged a bullet when this clown was defeated....

The man is showing his true colors.

But I like him out there, putting it out for all to see...he's just another entitled, angry old white guy who has only recently realized that his time has past.

And that the prize, to which he always felt destined to achieve, has eluded him.

To make matters worse, he has no national platform to fall back on.

He never achieved national legislative or executive experience...never got near the White House or Congress.

You have to go back to another Massachusetts governor, Michael Dukakis, to find someone who never had a role in which he legislated or led nationally. And then, you have to go back even further to Adlai Stevenson to find another.

Losers in presidential elections: Stevenson, 1956 (never served in the Legislative or as President/Vice President) Nixon, 1960 (Senate) Goldberg, 1964 (Senate) Humphrey, 1968 (Senate) McGovern, 1972 (Senate) Ford, 1976 (House and President) Carter, 1980 (President) Mondale, 1984 (Senate and Vice President) Dukakis, 1988 (Never served in the Legislative or as President/Vice President) Bush, 1992 (House, Vice President and President) Dole, 1996 (House and Senate) Gore, 2000 (House, Senate and Vice President) Kerry, 2004 (Senate) McCain, 2008 (House and Senate)

Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts for four years and the closest he got to Washington was at fundraisers.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

Imagine how he would have done in the debates without all that practice lying.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012

No kidding

by Anonymousreply 1911/18/2012

For a party of men always trumpeting their love of self reliance, masculinity, and love of guns, they sure like acting like whiny little drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

My God is he the most poor loser I have seen or is it the press? It's his damn party that he ran for- those debates and the nuts that support him and his peers are from whense the ideas and content of those debates came- nit Democrats. It's like saying nobody likes me because my house and yard are so ugly and then of course taking no responsibility for the same- God it is good this man lost.

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!