Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Dating: Mario Lopez Reveals 'Scoop' On The Rumored Couple

"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and [here's] a little inside scoop for you," Lopez told his listeners. "During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of [pointed] toward Taylor."

by Anonymousreply 5312/03/2012

Swift is the town tramp.

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2012

Can you imagine how loose that pussy must be?

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2012

Seriously....that girl is THE slut. How many guys can she go out with (and then break-up with a few weeks later).

Stop trying to make this little tramp happen!!!

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2012

So Mario's fucking Harry?! And Taylor's providing beard cover?

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 511/17/2012

r5 She's been happening for 5 years

by Anonymousreply 611/17/2012

This girl is fucking disgusting, didn't she JUST break up with the Kennedy?! What is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 711/17/2012

She's probably already written the song lyrics that are inspired by their inevitable breakup: 'He Said I'm Out of Style and Not Too Swift.'

by Anonymousreply 811/17/2012

How can Taylor take Harry Styes so quickly? That bitch!

by Anonymousreply 911/17/2012

I'm pissed!!

by Anonymousreply 1011/17/2012

Why does Taylor Swift have to have everybody? The girl needs to cool it.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2012

Why is she dating kids?

by Anonymousreply 1211/17/2012

Love her or hate her, she IS getting a lot of quality cock. Go on, taylor.

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2012

I thought Harry was gay? Taylor can be annoying sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2012

WTF??

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2012

She's the village bicycle...everyone's had a ride.

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

Who, R16? Mario or Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

My pussy's ripe for the touch and go Lick it up boys, and don't be slow I need some dick Or i'll have a fit

by Anonymousreply 1811/17/2012

That bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1911/18/2012

Chicken Queen

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

Why can't she date people her age? I know it's not a big numerical difference but she's almost 23 and he's 18. She's probably one of the biggest secret sluts out there, who would want her at this point? She's going to write a song about you regardless...idiots.

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

Just proves harry is gay after all

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

Amen, r2! Most definitive proof yet. Her entire dating history is comprised of closeted gay guys. Laughable.

by Anonymousreply 2311/18/2012

She's either the biggest slut ever, or the biggest beard ever, She reportedly dated the following, according to Huffington Post, in this order starting in 2008. Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Lucas Till, John Mayer, Cory Monteith, Toby Hemmingway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Garrett Hedlund, Eddie Redmayne, Harry Styles, Conor Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 2411/18/2012

She's the Kate Hudson of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 2511/18/2012

r24, maybe it's HuffPost's error, but shouldn't Conor precede Harry? I seem to recall Patrick Schwarzenegger (another lightly rumored 'mo) was either before, during or after Conor. Which is sick, as Conor & Patrick are cousins.

by Anonymousreply 2611/18/2012

There was blind item posted here last year about a young lovelorn singer with a secret: she's a virgin. She "dates" a lot young men who could also benefit from having their name in the paper, but they were short-lived and disappointing (or something like that). The item was pretty transparently about her, the part about being a virgin was the new twist. I can't remember if it was code for lesbian or not. Does anyone else remember it?

She's 23 but looks younger and cultivates a younger look (to appeal to 'tween fans I assume), so she wouldn't be appropriate bearding material for a Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds. If she is, indeed, a beard maybe the pool of age appropriate men is just too small so she has to look to younger ones...

by Anonymousreply 2711/18/2012

Is he the one in the "of the band One Direction" threads? With the surfboard ass? Or were those about someone else?

by Anonymousreply 2811/18/2012

So are these posts from angry jealous straight girls? I only thought str8 girls on DL were a myth .

by Anonymousreply 2911/18/2012

[quote]she IS getting a lot of quality cock.

They are a bunch of closet cases. I doubt she's gotten anywhere near their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 3011/18/2012

I think she IS a virgin, that's why her relationships are so short lived.

Here's my theory, half these guys she's dated are gay, so it's a bearding situation to perhaps garner these guys more publiicty.

The other half, the real str8 guys, are horndogs, such as Johh Mayer, they get frustrated that they never get to fuck her, so they give up and leave.

Today's popstars and other celebs careers are way too wrapped up in their private escapades being an integral part of their careers. I can see her and her so-called boyfriends mostly getting together for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 3111/18/2012

I've honestly never heard a song of hers so I can't judge the quality of her music, but if she needs a revolving door of faux or maybe boyfriends for publicity, she's shoring up her career longevity because the talent won't carry her. Either that or she has teh mentality of a 13 y.o.

by Anonymousreply 3211/18/2012

ITA @ R31. She's in her 20's, but acts like a lovesick 14 year old. Her songs are about puppy love and high school romance. She's going to feel like an idiot when she has to sing that shit at concerts in her 30's.

I feel the same way about Katy Perry (not the virgin part obviously). She's going to feel stupid having to sing those "teenage dream" songs when she hits 30+.

by Anonymousreply 3311/18/2012

Is she an ebophile?

by Anonymousreply 3411/18/2012

[quote]I feel the same way about Katy Perry (not the virgin part obviously). She's going to feel stupid having to sing those "teenage dream" songs when she hits 30+

Katy is 28 so she's almost there. And it doesn't seem like she's apt to change her image anytime soon. More than likely their audience will simply move on from them.

by Anonymousreply 3511/18/2012

Dating Taylor Swift is the official coming out announcement these days. It's not even glass closet territory anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3611/18/2012

Harry needs to stay away from Taylor Swift, or she will write a scandalous song about him, if things don't work out.

Bitch should keep her meat hooks off him!

by Anonymousreply 3711/18/2012

Some of you are appallingly stupid if you believe what you are told by the celebrity PR machine.

by Anonymousreply 3811/18/2012

[quote]Can you imagine how loose that pussy must be?

Why would an unused pussy be loose? She's the #1 beard in show business.

by Anonymousreply 3911/18/2012

Wow, she really is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 4011/18/2012

She is a whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 4111/18/2012

Frigid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4211/18/2012

Wow! Taylor is quite a cock-hound!

by Anonymousreply 4311/18/2012

R26 no error, this explains the confusion

Before Taylor Swift's summer romance with Conor Kennedy began, there were whisperings that Tay had a major crush on One Direction's couger-hunting boo Harry Styles… Well, it seems that Tay's crush DID turn into a fully fledged romance, cause according to reports, the two musical dynamos were secretly DATING until Swifty found out about Harry's smoochfest with model Emma Ostilly!

by Anonymousreply 4411/19/2012

Harry is gay; they misspelled Lautner as Swift.

by Anonymousreply 4511/19/2012

Although I believe most, if not all her public hookups are fake and PR, she's making herself seem like a slut and desperate, "dating" a new celeb every few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 4611/19/2012

Big closeted lesbian.End of the story

by Anonymousreply 4711/22/2012

I wouldn't be surprised if she is a lesbian. All her relationships are for PR. From what I've read, her "boyfriends" are more fantasy than reality.

She might go on a few dates with some guy, and she'll say he's her boyfriend, and she's in love, but it's pretty one-sided, if it's even true. I don't think she's ever been with a man. I think she's kind of psycho.

by Anonymousreply 4811/22/2012

She bought a $4.9 million home across the street from Conor Kennedy's family home in Hyannis Port. She's got to be a total whack-job to be buying that home just because she's dating the teen kid across the street.

by Anonymousreply 4911/22/2012

Word is she didn't really buy it, she leased it. I also read that she was fronting for the Kennedys who really bought the house because the owner didn't want to sell to them.

by Anonymousreply 5011/23/2012

Dating this hag is as good as screaming "I'm gay" off the rooftops. If a guy wants to stay closeted or if a guy is straight and just wants publicity, stay away from her!

by Anonymousreply 5111/23/2012

I think r31 is correct. She beards for a lot of guys so obviously the relationships don't work out. Then when she gets with someone who is straight she won't sleep with them so they become bored and/or frustrated and leave. It also would not surprise me if she is lesbian either, though I don't think she'll ever come out if she is.

by Anonymousreply 5211/23/2012

Pictured together for the first time: Taylor Swift and 'new boyfriend' Harry Styles enjoy a romantic day out

by Anonymousreply 5312/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.