Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's your immediate pre sex routine?

You're with somebody and you know it's going full monty... what's your habit? Do you undress each other or just get naked and go to it? Do you shower first or not? Do you rinse a little? (I used to be with a guy who was relentless about showering before sex... alone... and the quality of the experience reflected it. Didn't last long. Wouldn't have been surprised to finding him praying with Anglican prayer beads after I finished my ablutions.)

Yeah I know it's nosy but I'm just curious... people are interesting about sex. I know a straight girl, for example, who stunned me when she said she had no problem with intercourse the first time but that she never gave head the first time... I know a gay guy who never fucks the first time... just feels it's too intimate to do with just anybody.

What are your pre sex habits and general views/rules etc?

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2012

Depends on what he pays for.

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2012

We are the Men of the DataLounge.

We do not leave the house without being pre-lubed and enjoying the prospect of surprise anal.

Our ritual is keeping our eyes open and our

As for the sex-aversives who cannot face human contact without exfoliating, tweezing the taint and bleaching the anus, we suggest they use a Ken doll as a dildo and have done with it.

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2012

Check wallet, then hit the ATM if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2012

As our pre-anointment routine over the last 2 years, I would play the O-val office with new blonde carpeting, and Mitt's job was to carry in the presidential flagpole. Since he fell short, we're back to the mundane 'missionary in the tabernacle' orthodoxy.

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!