Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How bitter is Ann Romney privately now?

I bet she has fired at least two people who worked for her whose names she never bothered to learn...

and beat at least one cater waiter on the back with a tray.

by Anonymousreply 5111/18/2012

ALL his wives are pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 111/15/2012

Probably no bitterer than she's always been.

by Anonymousreply 211/15/2012

I bet she's popping painkillers as we speak. Alcohol is banned due to her religion, but prescription drugs are ok.

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

I told you so, Mitt! I told you not to run again!

I told you so! I told you so!

by Anonymousreply 411/15/2012

You have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

I hope she divorces him.

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

I bet she already had a dress for the inauguration.

ha ha ha. She'll have to wear it somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

R7, there is no doubt that gown was designed, fitted and accessorized. I like to picture her decked out in her finery, alone in the dark, sipping cup after cup of demon caffeine as she watches the Obama inaugural ball on TV. Relentless channel flipping, unable to escape, 500 channels and nothing but smiling, happy Dems and Michelle's big butt.

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

She probably took a knife to the gown, red Oscar De La Renta no doubt, in a rage and slashed it to ribbons.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2012

R8 I like to picture her like Miss Haversham, sitting in her gown waiting for the Inaugural Ball to start and waiting and waiting. LOL! "Mitt, when will all the guests arrive"!

by Anonymousreply 1011/15/2012

What kind of name is "Rafalca" anyhow? Does it mean something in some language?

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2012

She will take solace in the fact that she will be played by Anne Meara in an inevitable made-for-TV movie. Anne Meara does look a bit younger than the Mormon Queen, but I think she can pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2012

I heard she's been washing her magic underwear all week.

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2012

Stop it! Just stop it!

by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2012

Does she find consolation in alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 1511/15/2012

You have to admit - they're probably going stir crazy with all that free time on their hands now. Nothing to do but marinade in disappointment for days at a time.

They should go on vacation - I know I would.

But man - many awkward moments ahead.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2012

Rafalca's already at the glue factory.

by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2012

R8 is correct, but she's got a steaming cuppa Joe in one hand.

A chilly martini is sitting on the side table, glistening in the moonlight. Beckoning.

In her other hand, a lit cigarette. Ann takes a long, slow, forbidden, luxurious drag.

It's a Mormon trifecta of sin. And it is DELICIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2012

Consuela? I think we've had enough meat loaf patties from Costco. I have a special recipe I'd like to try. I'll need you to run out to the stables and make sure that damn horse hasn't snuck out again first.

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2012

"If I close my eyes, and squeeze real tight, I can almost believe we won."

by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2012

She put itching powder in Mitt's Mormon underwear.

by Anonymousreply 2111/17/2012

What's amazing is how Romney keeps sinking.

by Anonymousreply 2211/17/2012

Does anyone think it's strange that there's one Romney kid who doesn't look like either Ann or Mitt (who both have pretty strong but particularly Ann)I wonder if Mitt's practicing the principal. Or if the kids are. How did they get so many grandkids? Pass it on.

by Anonymousreply 2311/17/2012

The exit polls also found that on Election Day, President Obama enjoyed a 53 percent favorability rating compared with Romney who was underwater on favorability with 47 percent.

And the criticism leveled at Romney from members of his own party this week didn't stop there. At the gathering of governors in Las Vegas, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez said Romney's assessment was an example of "what sets us back as a party."

"Republicans need to stop making assumptions, and they need to start talking to younger people, people of color, and ask them -- not talk to them --ask them, 'What is it that we can do better? How do we earn your vote?" Martinez said in an interview, according to Yahoo! News.

by Anonymousreply 2411/17/2012

[quote] What kind of name is "Rafalca" anyhow? Does it mean something in some language?

I think it's German

by Anonymousreply 2511/17/2012

I envision Lady Ann in a red Versace gown, cognac in one hand, long knife in the other, running it across her crimson red lips, light sparkling off the tip of her just sharpened blade... waiting for Willard to walk into the living room.

There she waits, in the dark next to the fireplace, scheming... plotting... her next move.

Smoke rises from a lit cigarette, as Ann, legs crossed, with blood red sparkling 4-inch heels point towards the ground, glares at an embossed photo of the White House... the home she envisioned she would rule from... her breath, reeking of gin and regret...

by Anonymousreply 2611/18/2012

Well, you can tell her husband is certainly bitter and in denial about it.

So glad these creeps received the pummeling they richly deserved.

by Anonymousreply 2711/18/2012

She's donated the regalia from her anticipated coronation to The Duchess of Cornwall.

by Anonymousreply 2811/18/2012

[quote]What kind of name is "Rafalca" anyhow? Does it mean something in some language?

It is Mormonese for "cunt."

by Anonymousreply 2911/18/2012

r25, it's deffo not German. It's something that could be easily be found in one of the Twilight books (like Esme) written by a Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 3011/18/2012

That she suffered is enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 3111/18/2012

I hope she dies.

by Anonymousreply 3211/18/2012

She's furious. She fired her staff, hired a new one, fired that one, hired a new one, fired that one as well.

Of course the staff all get unemployment and generous severance packages so they don't care. When Obama fired his staff, they got food stamps and Obamacare.

by Anonymousreply 3311/18/2012

I was quite shocked at how mormons felt the presidency was Mitt's destiny ... a certainty.

by Anonymousreply 3511/18/2012

R34 posing from Bizarro Land.

by Anonymousreply 3611/18/2012

They probably sliced a couple of lambs' throats open or whatever Devil Worshipping Mormons do to appease their Mormon idea of Satan.

by Anonymousreply 3711/18/2012

I picture Ann doing something like this:

by Anonymousreply 3811/18/2012

R34 is Cindy McCain

by Anonymousreply 3911/18/2012

She's wearing the gown but not sipping caffeine. She's drinking straight bourbon. Mitt entered the room, shook his head and then left. Anne stands up, hurls the glass at the oil portrait of herself that hangs over the fireplace. Then she crumples to the floor sobbing. At some point, a servant enters with a cashmere throw and places it on the huddled mass on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 4011/18/2012

[quote]it's deffo not German. It's something that could be easily be found in one of the Twilight books (like Esme) written by a Mormon.

Deffo?

Esme is a lovely old name. I think it's French. It can be used by a female (as in J. D. Salinger's short story "For Esmé - with Love and Squalor") or by a male (as in Elizabeth Taylor's novel "Angel").

by Anonymousreply 4111/18/2012

Ah, just wait until the Inauguration - Ann, in her red dress, goes a-ridin' (mounted with perfect poise on Rafalaca) onto the Capitol Steps and works up a Number 6 on 'em...

by Anonymousreply 4211/18/2012

If there is one thing for me to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, it's that this cunty family is finally GONE!

by Anonymousreply 4311/18/2012

Esme is short for Esmerelda.

by Anonymousreply 4411/18/2012

Those Romney sons all look like hawks.

by Anonymousreply 4511/18/2012

She says "nigger" a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 4611/18/2012

Election night:

by Anonymousreply 4711/18/2012

R45, so does Ann. Except that one son doesn't look like either one of them.

by Anonymousreply 4811/18/2012

[quote]I like to picture her like Miss Haversham...

Ahem, or even like "Miss Havisham"!

by Anonymousreply 4911/18/2012

She is a fucking Mormon - Mormon's don't divorce. I don't even know how they procreate through all of their 'garments'. A very twisted cult Mormnism is. I hate Obama, but there I was poking my voting stick on his name - mainly because I would never want to see some brainwashed weak Mormon as a President.

by Anonymousreply 5011/18/2012

Let's face it: for the rest of their lives, they're the folks who *tanked* the GOP.

Doesn't matter why it happened - he's the poster child for Republican irrelevance.

by Anonymousreply 5111/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.