Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

iPad mini or iPad 3?

16g or 32g

by I play a lot of games...reply 1512/16/2012

Neither! Overprice! Kindle Fire HD. It's less expensive than both the iPad and iPad Mini and has better screen resolution than the iPad Mini.

by I play a lot of games...reply 111/15/2012

yes, but it hardly has any apps in comparison, and as I said, I play games more than I read (on an iPad...).

we have a kindle fire. I like it fine. But each time I read about a well-reviewed new game, and search for it on Amazon, no dice.

by I play a lot of games...reply 211/15/2012

There is no iPad 3.

Sent from my iPhone 5

by I play a lot of games...reply 311/15/2012

The mini doesn't have retina display. Do you want a small screen or larger one? I'm loving the iPad3.

by I play a lot of games...reply 411/15/2012

iPad, no matter which model, with at least 32gb memory. Kindle sucks green donkey dick.

by I play a lot of games...reply 511/15/2012

No one asked about the Kindle Fire, r1...it's either the iPad retina or iPad mini.

by I play a lot of games...reply 611/15/2012

I thought it was stupid to not give the iPad mini a retina display.

by I play a lot of games...reply 711/15/2012

They're on the 4th-generation iPad now, OP. It's pretty much the same as the iPad 3 but with the Lightning connector and, I believe, a faster processor.

I'm going to buy one to replace my iPad 2, which I love but which doesn't have retina display.

by I play a lot of games...reply 811/15/2012

Ipad 3 Better processor, better display, bigger screen R3 is half right, from Wikipedia " The third-generation iPad (announced as The new iPad, colloquially sometimes known as the iPad 3"

by I play a lot of games...reply 911/15/2012

32g is the most popular, while 64g tends to be expensive.

by I play a lot of games...reply 1011/15/2012

Surface Pro (due out in January)

by I play a lot of games...reply 1111/16/2012

I have the antique original iPad and love it. I was sceptical about the iPad mini because I like the dimensions of the iPad, but I just got an iPad mini at work and I love how small and light it is.

As far as retina goes--the retina display is really amazing, but you've got to ask yourself whether your need for a high-definition display is worth the extra cost and size.

I think the iPad mini is a result of market fragmentation. Apple had to come up with a less expensive alternative to the cheap tablets their competition is now producing. Expect a retina iPad mini soon. So weigh size/weight vs. cost vs. retinicity vs. availability.

As far as memory goes, think about how much space you will be using for apps and data vs. what will be stored in the cloud. My 16GB iPad used to run out of space all the time, but when they started doing the cloud stuff, I don't have that problem, because, apparently, when I need more space, they just delete music files, which are easily recovered from the cloud.

Personally, I'd choose the extra memory over retina. And I suddenly find it interesting that if we want to buy an iPad, we have to choose between memory, compactness and display robustness. A 32GB iPad mini with optional retina display would make everybody happy.

by I play a lot of games...reply 1211/16/2012

The difference is about 70.00 between ipad mini & ipad 4. ipad mini is stereo, if that is an important feature.

by I play a lot of games...reply 1311/16/2012

Can someone tell me if the iPad mini is on sale at Walmart?

by I play a lot of games...reply 1412/16/2012

R14, I have no idea where one would find that kind of information.

by I play a lot of games...reply 1512/16/2012
Need more help? Click Here.