Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen caught double-teaming on camera!

I guess now that Anderson's show is cancelled, they'll do whatever the hell they want on the air.

by Anonymousreply 4311/26/2012

It had to happen sometime.

by Anonymousreply 211/15/2012

Too bad they were both clothed at the time...

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

Now I know what they do at Anderson's firehouse parties.

by Anonymousreply 411/15/2012

I think they should get married, they're a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

I wonder what Brandi Glanville told Cohen about Adam Levine.

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

R5, Anderson said Andy's not his type and of course there's Ben.

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

The video was disappointing. Not lascivious at all.

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

Just the IDEA of those two holding a giant snake is lascivious.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2012

Not the party python I had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 1111/16/2012

Anderson likes fit guys..Andy has an average build

by Anonymousreply 1211/16/2012

AC's bf is rumored to be hung as big as that snake.

by Anonymousreply 1311/16/2012

I was praying for the high school yell of "Ouch!" when they bit into each end.

by Anonymousreply 1411/16/2012

I can't even look at Cohen without puking. He's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 1511/16/2012

Funny clip, but I'd much rather watch Anderson and his bf Ben double-teaming on camera!

by Anonymousreply 1611/16/2012

Anderson in Israel:

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2012

I hope he doesn't get blown...up.

Same here R16.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012

The situation is getting worse in Israel. I wonder how long Anderson will stay over there.

by Anonymousreply 1911/18/2012

"It comes in two flavors"

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

Is Bloomberg allowing these to be sold in NY?

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

So what's Andy Cohen's type? I find him somewhat hot even though he's pretty gay and he looks like his breathe stinks.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

Andy Cohen loves to have Republican celebrities on his show, like Mario Lopez. Of course they all seem to hate the show and him the most, you can feel the tension in the room, and yet Andy never seems to confront these assholes for their views and how they support candidates who don't support gay rights. The tension is very transparent and obvious, I mean I can tell just from seeing it on TV - so why not confront them? If they're going to be an asshole to Andy - why isn't he an asshole right back?

by Anonymousreply 2311/18/2012

Here's Andy Cohen at his pool in Sag Harbor. Looks very fit to me.

IFHH, if only he'd SHUT UP and I'd put a bag over his head so I wouldn't have to see his wonky eye...

by Anonymousreply 2411/18/2012

Since for some mysterious reason, the Anderson in Gaza thread is now closed, let's use this one.

This interview of Anderson by Jack Gray is pretty funny:

by Anonymousreply 2511/20/2012

I like the part where Anderson talks about Gordon Parks. He was a close friend of Gloria and Anderson seems to have really liked that man.

by Anonymousreply 2611/20/2012

[quote]Since for some mysterious reason, the Anderson in Gaza thread is now closed

That other thread got shut down because the angry AC troll was once again trying to stir shit up by throwing all sorts of dumb accusations about Anderson being too pro-Israel.

It gets pretty quiet in here once the loonies are kept out.

by Anonymousreply 2711/20/2012

I don't think Anderson allows anal. Head is fine with him, maybe a little butt play but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 2811/20/2012

Seems like a ceasefire is imminent. Anderson should be home in time for Thanksgiving dinner with Ben.

Did you guys see the photo Anderson posted on Instagram this morning? Disgusting. The things that man has seen. I think it takes a certain kind of person who can witness atrocities and still be able to laugh and sleep at night. That's why so many vets suffer from PTSD. They just aren't wired for it. I hope AC gets out of there soon.

by Anonymousreply 2911/20/2012

I saw that pic too, and I found it really upsetting. I know people love to make fun of Anderson on DL, but the man has gone to pretty dangerous places over the years and seen some horrific events. I respect him for that.

by Anonymousreply 3011/20/2012

He doesn't get the PSTD because he eats at Boston Market and avoids all vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 3111/20/2012

Lots of double entendre about cracks and anal sex on AC's daytime show with Hoda and Kathie Lee today. I like that Anderson can be funny but still do serious work in the world's war zones. He might be coming home, but he's still tweeting about explosions he's hearing there.

by Anonymousreply 3211/20/2012

I don't know now. It seems talk of a truce was premature. Maybe Ben had better make alternate plans for Thanksgiving. Looks like Andy may be delayed.

by Anonymousreply 3311/20/2012

Geez this is the only Anderson Cooper thread still alive. I'm going into withdrawal here.

by Anonymousreply 3411/20/2012

Here's a link to a montage of that show, R32. AC with Hoda and Kathie Lee was pretty awesome!

by Anonymousreply 3511/22/2012

That gummy python its repulsive! What next, gummy feces? I'm not old nor a frau but I think society is just going down the tubes and its sad.That is just disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 3611/22/2012

[quote]I'm not old nor a frau but I think society is just going down the tubes and its sad.

by Anonymousreply 3711/22/2012

R35, AC, Hoda and Kathie Lee seemed to really have fun pushing the envelope. I think AC's going to go out with a bang and I don't want to miss it.

by Anonymousreply 3811/22/2012

A Cooper quote: "As a child, I used to spend summers at the beach, and I loved to run along the edge of the sand cliffs made by the retreating tide. As I ran, I could feel the sand collapse beneath me, but as long as I kept moving forward, kept running fast, I could stay one step ahead of the falling cliff. That's what anchoring the news is like. You can easily falter, easily destroy your career in a sentence or two. The key is to keep going, keep moving, never forget you're running on sand"

While I would love to see him go out with a bang and give the establishment the middle finger he has another job that he has to think about. So I doubt he'll do it. He's selling an image to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 3911/22/2012

I think his talk show is so much better this season now that Anderson is able to be himself and freely discuss being gay. I was never a big fan of his daytime show, but I'm bummed that it's being cancelled, as it's gotten a lot more fun lately. This latest one with Kathie Lee and Hoda was simply hilarious. I hope he'll keep this up for the rest of the season and will end in a bang, as R38 says.

by Anonymousreply 4011/22/2012

Anderson Cooper's first Press Pass.

Damn, he's young!

by Anonymousreply 4111/23/2012

Andy Cohen wishes he were AC's b/f instead of Ben. It wouldn't work since they would still need a top.

by Anonymousreply 4211/26/2012

Andy has a snake tongue

by Anonymousreply 4311/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!