Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING: Mia Farrow's Brother Facing Several Charges of Child Sex Abuse!

John Charles Villiers-Farrow, Mia's brother, is being held in a Maryland jail after being charged with several counts of child sex abuse, including two counts of perverted practice, two counts of second-degree child abuse, two counts of second-degree assault and several counts of sex abuse of a minor, according to WRC-TV.

Two men allegedly came forward in August, saying they'd been sexually abused between 2000 and 2008, when they were between nine and 16 at the time. They told police Villiers-Farrow was a neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 2107/27/2013

Pervert

by Anonymousreply 111/15/2012

I hope these guys aren't liars trying to piggyback off the Sandusky scandal, like the guys who accused Elmo and Bernie Fine

by Anonymousreply 211/15/2012

Who gives a fuck? And can people use the "BREAKING NEWS" title for actual shocking news... like a celebrity or politician death, or some thing of that sort? Please???? Geez!

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

Were the "victims" asian?

by Anonymousreply 411/15/2012

I can't hear you, OP. You're in Dubrovnik.

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

Why is he Villiers-Farrow? Is he married to a guy whose last name is Villiers?

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

What is it with Mia and child sex pervs?

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

"What is it with Mia and child sex pervs?"

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

Explains some things.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2012

wow, she married a perv and her brother is as well. Are any of her kids in therapy?

by Anonymousreply 1011/15/2012

R10, I thought it's interesting how even though Ronan's a lawyer, his bffs seem to all be popular or successful Hollywood people. Maybe he grew up that way, it's just that he's been vocal about disapproval for his dad...

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2012

Pedophiles don't just come one per family, you know. There's generally a pattern of abuse, enabling and covering up. Very few pedos end up in the criminal justice system because of the very reason that they tend to prey on people close to them, relatives or friends of the family or teachers or clergy. They are expert manipulators and rely on their network of connections to close ranks and keep the matter "in the family." Everyone's eager to make excuses for them, if only to protect their own reputations and egos. That's how pedos commonly rack up hundreds of victims over a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2012

Dysfunction attracts dysfunction. And I'm sure her kids will pass it back in some way, shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 1311/16/2012

Crazy runs in the family!

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2012

[quote] she married a perv and her brother is as well. Are any of her kids in therapy?

She and Woody were never married.

I have never believed that Woody was a pedo. Despite his preference for a certian type of woman. There is a huge difference.

On the other hand, IF the allegations about her brother are true, then it might explain why she made her own allegations about Woody. If you see it growing up then you start seeing it everywwhere and every action becomes suspect - even a father holding his child on his knee becomes sexualized in your eyes. This could explain a lot about her - even her seeming need to rescue children.

I still say what she did in driving a wedge between Ronan and his father was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

"If you see it growing up then you start seeing it everywwhere and every action becomes suspect ... This could explain a lot about her - even her seeming need to rescue children."

I'd believe that. I never saw her as the Earth Mother type, she always seemed to be more of a "child collector" with a kind of desperate intensity.

My sister is still so fixated on her divorce experience (12 years ao) that she suspects EVERYONE of being on the brink. She sees potential problems everywhere, and has grilled me and my long-term partner (separately), and pointed out what she calls "trouble spots" in our relationship.

Luckily he and I compared notes with each other, and initially thought she was just trying to break us up by casting suspicion....but now I think she is simply fixated on imagining divorce. In the same way, Mia may be fixated on seeing potential child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

Gee, wonder when we'll be reading catty comments from Ronan about uncle John. This turn of events really explains a lot and not about Woody.

by Anonymousreply 1811/17/2012

Mia's brother, John, entered an Alford plea today to two counts of child abuse. He's looking at 10 years in prison. The actual sentencing is supposed to happen September 30.

by Anonymousreply 1907/27/2013

Isn't that unusual for a pedophile to target such a wide age range? 9 is prepubescent, and 16 is nearly adult.

by Anonymousreply 2007/27/2013

unspeakable, unspeakable

by Anonymousreply 2107/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.