Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's back! The 18th annual Fug Parade

a.k.a. the Out 100:

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4811/16/2012

Because what is more disgusting than talent and achievement, right?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 111/15/2012

What, no Nate Silver?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 211/15/2012

I must live under a rock, I only recognize about 6 people

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 311/15/2012

So, hot, actually famous people don't make the list?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 411/15/2012

aka, the "People whose publishers, networks, agents, recording industry's flaks bought ads in our dying sad magazine" Awards!

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 511/15/2012

Interesting list.

And Omar Sharif, Jr. may have me however and whenever he wants me.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 611/15/2012

[quote]So, hot, actually famous people don't make the list?

I think it's more like "Hot, actually famous people won't consent to be photographed and put into the Museum of Gay."

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 711/15/2012

They are not all ugly.

Where is Johnny Weir?

What are you trying to say when you appear on the Gay 100 list lying in your bed or half naked?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 811/15/2012

Fair enough, R7

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 911/15/2012

It's an interesting list. Nice to see the guy and gal who run and design the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade are there.

Alison Bechdel is the hottest butch I've ever seen.

But I wanted to vomit at the inclusion of the loathsome Christine Quinn, Bloomberg's #1 bootlicking whore.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1011/15/2012

Alison Bechdel looks great. I guess butch don't crack.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1111/15/2012

Kevin Keller should have been on it.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1211/15/2012

Uh oh, the Anderfans are not going to be happy...

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1311/15/2012

I don't really understand how lists like these work. They never seem objective in any sense. It's usually a list of people who have good agents and made the right connections in the moment that someone said, [italic]"Hey, you wanna be on that list? "[/italic]

But it's neat to read up and learn about people I didn't know existed and what their accomplishments are.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1411/15/2012

OP = Idiot. These people are fine-looking to me. What IS your problem?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1511/15/2012

Wow! OP may take the lead for the most vile person of the day. These people have done something significant for the community and you want to trash their looks. What a sad person you are.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1611/15/2012

Interesting selection imho. I deffo check some of the guys' backstory.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1711/15/2012

It's a little odd that Cooper and Bomer didn't make the list, since they're the highest profile coming out stories of the last year. Johnny Weir was on the list a couple of years ago.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1811/15/2012

Of course, very few of these people actually WORK for a living. Mostly in the performing arts. "Web star?" LOL, W.T.F.!

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 1911/15/2012

Alison Bechdel looks more like a man than many men do. Why? Is it a sexual identity issue more than sexual orientation? It seems like a lot of lesbians just want to be men. If you love women and want to be appealing to women who also love women why not look like a woman? And if you're a woman attracted to the way men look then why not just go with men? Will someone please explain this to me.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2011/15/2012

Is "Out" now selling places on the list?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2111/15/2012

[quote]Because what is more disgusting than talent and achievement, right?

About 90% of the people on that list.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2211/15/2012

Oh Lord, R20, are you a straight woman? Sexuality and gender are two different things. You probably don't even realize your thoughts are pretty homophobic.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2311/15/2012

Okay, you can blow me off and call me homophobic or you could address my question which is why do so many lesbian women want to look and dress like men?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2411/15/2012

It does kind of make this list seem instantly out-of-touch and dated when they don't include the election season's thin, effeminate prom king.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2511/15/2012

What is [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2611/15/2012

Some of us have MAJOR careers and didn't have time to appear

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2711/15/2012

~y~a~w~n~

This is about as relevant as "TV Guide".

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2811/15/2012

[quote]why do so many lesbian women want to look and dress like men?

Because they LIKE it. It is comfortable. Damn, woman, is it really so hard to understand? They don't necessarily want to BE men.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 2911/15/2012

I can *almost* understand why Neil Patrick Harris and What-his-name, Ellen and Portia, and even Anderson and the Bartender didn't make the cut this year. But no Nate Silver? Absolutely unforgivable.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3011/15/2012

Does the Dandy Hamish need a hag?

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3111/15/2012

R29 Are you saying there aren't any clothes designed for women that are comfortable and clothes that are cut for a man's body are more comfortable? Men's clothes have narrow hips, big shoulders, long arms and don't accommodate the bust. So it makes no sense to me that lesbians or any woman would find men's clothes more comfortable. Look, I'm really not looking for an argument but that answer makes no sense to me. So, yes, it is hard for me to understand.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3211/15/2012

R32, you really are a 4 watt bulb in a 60 watt world, aren't you.

"Comfortable" doesn't necessarily mean physically comfortable. It means feeling at ease with yourself and who you are. Some lesbians don't like makeup, dresses and that other stuff. Some do. It's how about they feel about themselves.

Everyone's clothes are a reflection of how they see themselves and what makes them feel good about themselves. It's really not that hard to understand.

Why do some straight women want to totter around in stripper shoes with tiny mini skirts? Why do a lot of straight men wear shorts and flip flops in winter? Why do straight men wear ball caps backwards?

Because that's what they LIKE.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3311/15/2012

R24, for the same reason so many homosexual men want to look and dress like women.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3411/15/2012

Not all were fugs.

Terrence Meck, Matthew Wilkas, Alex Morse, Joseph Altuzarra, David Levithan, Rafael de Cardenas, & Omar Sharif Jr caught my attention.

Nice to see Isis King on the list. She looks terrific.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3511/15/2012

So these lesbians feel more at ease with themselves when they're dressed like men even though the clothes are not designed for their bodies but it doesn't have a thing to do with their gender identity?

So, if it's a reflection, as you say, of how they see themselves then it seems they must see themselves as more male than female.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3611/15/2012

[quote]Why do some straight women want to totter around in stripper shoes with tiny mini skirts?

They do that to attract men. So, if lesbians want to attract women who are attracted to women why do they dress like men? That's all I'm asking. It's not an attack on lesbians.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3711/15/2012

Clicking through this was like visiting the tomb of the unknown gay people. I'm glad Boy George was in town for the photoshoot.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3811/15/2012

OUT is such an embarrassment. I almost hope the ad market dips a little further so that that POS magazine really dies.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 3911/15/2012

OP = bitter bitch

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4111/15/2012

It's our privilege as a cutting edge people to be free with the body.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4211/15/2012

Lynn Paltrow has to be related to Blythe and Gwyneth, right? Same shade of blue eyes.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4311/16/2012

Michael Trusnovec looks like something out of Schindler's List. Eat a sandwich, Mike.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4411/16/2012

I'm with R37: why would a woman dress like a man to attract other lesbians? It's the same thing with effeminate gay men. I can't understand why a guy acts like a girl if he's attracted to other men. Gay men are attracted to men, right? If they want feminine/effeminate, they'd be straight.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4511/16/2012

I had steam room sex with #11 Harlan Bratcher, the A/X president, about 17 years ago in a NYSC on the UWS! We exchanged names, and hoped to meet up with him for a date until his boyfriend picked up the home phone number I found for him via 411. Still very handsome.

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4611/16/2012

I want to be on this list

in order to do so, I now commit myself to being an activist, an impresario or a newlywed

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4711/16/2012

I'm going to become an agent for change

by Choking back vomit as I typereply 4811/16/2012
Need more help? Click Here.