Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Holy crap, they got away with the on daytime network television?

Have the couple on Modern Family even kissed yet?

by Anonymousreply 2711/16/2012

How long are they going to drag out the "Who fathered Gabi's baby?" storyline? I know Salem exists outside the space-time continuum of this universe, but if Will's the daddy, shouldn't she be showing by now?

by Anonymousreply 111/15/2012

Wow. Hot, OP! Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 211/15/2012

Nice, if it's happening now, someday relatively soon it'll be commonplace.

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

You obviously never watched Passions OP

by Anonymousreply 411/15/2012

Mitch and Cam are too busy being snippy at each other (Cam already has a bag prepacked to move out) to show any real affection, OP.

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

Did Passions do this with a gay couple, R4? That was the point. IIRC, As the World Turns wouldn't even let two guys have their shirts off at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

Yeah, it was impressive. Although I think that OLTL had a decently racy scene with Kyle and Fish.

And by the way, it's not a "Who's the Daddy" storyline. Gabi is pregnant and it is Will's.

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

I think that YT video of the lovemaking scenes should be shown to all Freepers on a loop. The mass head explosions would be a fantastic outcome for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

[quote]And by the way, it's not a "Who's the Daddy" storyline. Gabi is pregnant and it is Will's.

I haven't watched in forever, so I was only going by what little I've read about it on here. At any rate...yawn.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2012

Passions was even more sexual explicit than this.

by Anonymousreply 1011/15/2012

I wished they did something else than Gabby is pregnant.

Maybe Gabby got VD from Chad, passed it on to Will.

That would have been more interesting, then you could do a whole 'trust' issues type storyline.

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2012

While I love Modern Family I do not care to see Cam and Mitch make love. I can always look at myself naked in the mirror ...

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2012

President Obama interrupted the show here. Did we find out who was on top? My money's on Will.

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2012

Will was on top

by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2012

Both actors are hot. But I didn't find those scenes all that hot.

Massey has a great body but it wasn't shown off the way they sometimes show off their beefcake male stars. Except for when Smith nuzzled Massey's nipple it seemed fairly tame. And I never believed they weren't just a couple of actors.

Still I guess it was some sort of advance for a network show.

For the real thing watch DTLA.

by Anonymousreply 1511/15/2012

I don't watch Modern Family but that fat guy is a very good comedic actor. He guest starred on American Horror Story and did a great job. I thought I'd seen him before but didn't place it until today.

I agree with r12, we never saw Roseanne and Dan in a hot lovemaking scene, nor would anyone want to.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2012

I don't watch soaps but happen to be in the gym in the afternoon and have seen some steamy homosex on the station tuned to this show. Almost made me trip up on the treadmill.

by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2012

Hooray for this show for having the guts a few others shied away from. I will never forget the supreme embarrassment of having Luke on ATWT and his boyfriend (Neil?) jumping up and down on the bed. I never watched the show after that.

by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2012

"Maybe Gabby got VD from Chad, passed it on to Will."

Huh? Didn't she fuck Chad AFTER Will?

Isn't Chad her new boyfriend, the ex-con?

I remember Gaby as a crazy character on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2012

She slept with Chad before Will

by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2012

Please tell me who Chad is, the ex-con?

I guess I blinked and missed her with any guy before Will.

by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2012

Chad is the son of Stefano DiMera

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2012

Chad is the tall, pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2012

Gabi never had sex with Chad. She has only had sex with Will and now Nick, the ex-con.

I wish that two openly gay actors had performed that scene as those two guys seemed afraid of each other.

by Anonymousreply 2411/15/2012

Some STI can stay dormant for up to 5 years. Maybe it could have been a previous fuck she had before she arrived into town.

An STI that could be treated with anti-biotic.

A Syphilis storyline would be more interesting among the players of this quadrangle than the pregnancy storyline.

by Anonymousreply 2511/15/2012

Maybe my beloved All My Children would still be on the air if they'd gone this route with some of their male stars. They had lots of lesbian love scenes, but who wants to see that??

by Anonymousreply 2611/16/2012

[quote]I don't watch soaps but happen to be in the gym

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 2711/16/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!