Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Afflecks go for ice cream

These things are staged, right? They get dressed up and call up the paps to watch them do "family" things, and then have their publicists feed them to the tabloids so they can get coverage and people will think nice things about them?

That being said, they look like a beautiful family.

So I guess it works?

by Anonymousreply 10501/22/2013

I doubt he needs to or is even interested in a pap-set up.

In L.A., chances are he was followed by someone camped out in front of his home, or someone who spotted him put in a call.

But what's more important now is that Ben has moobs.

by Anonymousreply 111/15/2012

He's always fucked around on her but given her history she may be doing the same to him, just with more discretion.

The rumors of their imminent divorce come and go but they seem pretty loud lately.

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

They're good parents. Back off OP.

by Anonymousreply 411/15/2012

I would hate not being able to do one single thing without being surrounded by Paps.

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

Totally staged. I should know.

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

Clearly staged. But why? Argo is over. It made $87 million. Probably will get a second run after Oscar nomns.

He did everything but wave in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

I've seen paps lined up outside their house.It's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

R7 Argo is far from over. There will be intense campaigning for it over the next three months, and Ben is on the current GQ as filmmaker of the year. This is good PR.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2012

Yeah, it's really so Ben can show off his nice new hairpiece. He's been in make-up for 2 days getting it put on.

by Anonymousreply 1011/15/2012

She has always staged photo ops but he's started tagging along due to the Oscars. He's trying to make those cheating rumors disappear. As for Jen i doubt she cheats R3 I believe she was just trying to trap a big fish Affleck is the best she'll get.

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2012

He's gay!

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2012

Perhaps they're just taking there kids out for ice cream? It's certainly possible. You have to go out once in a while.

I live across the street from Sarah JP's kids' school and photographers follow them every morning when she walks them to school. Usually 4-5 paps. It's ridiculous. I feel sorry for the kids. Sometimes, they're swarmed by the photographers and followed down the block. It's awful.

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2012

He still hasn't gotten his moobs corrected? I guess surgery is his only option. And his head is just getting bigger and bigger, what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2012

Those are gorgeous girls.

by Anonymousreply 1511/15/2012

I love me some Ben. Nice broad shoulders, long legs...

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2012

[quote]But what's more important now is that Ben has moobs.

And softly-rounded hips.

Excellent toupee inspection opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2012

No, OP, celebrities actually do go out and live life just like other people do. Perhaps you don't live anywhere where you are likely to see this (not that there's anything wrong with that!), but it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2012

I grew up in LA with parents in the industry. Yes, ABSOLUTELY, the paps are called. The only time they aren't is when an known event is happening and the paps don't need to be called, because it's public knowledge Star X will be at the event. For huge stars (Brad, George, Angie, Leo, Will) staff at a restaurant (or retail shop or where ever) might be the people calling the paps, but usually it's the stars themselves.

Think about it. LA is huge. How in the hell would any pap know which of the endless yogurt shops Ben and his girls were going to eat at? Needle in a haystack methods would be incredibly fruitless for a photagger.

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2012

The paps hang out at the girl's school waiting for one of her parents to pick her up.

Ben Affleck is not calling up paps, believe me. He's getting tons of publicity right now, he doesn't need this.

by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2012

I would love to see some ice cream run down Ben's back, pooling on his moist, warm inviting anus, and well, you know...

by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2012

Incredibly naive to think Ben doesn't court this, R20. Of course I don't know for sure, but I would be willing to place big time bets he did and he does and he will again.

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2012

I hope if they scheduled staged pap pics, they would have cleaned the food off the kids' faces and combed their hair. They're adorable for normal children, but unkempt for celebrity children who will end up in tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2012

Affleck is mounting a very careful campaign to get nominated for best director for Argo. That campaign does not involve calling up paps and telling them he's picking up his daughters at school.

by Anonymousreply 2411/15/2012

[quote] They're good parents. Back off OP.

You know this how? So some celebrity kids and parents are off limits but others aren't?

by Anonymousreply 2511/15/2012

Surely, the paps know which L.A. schools are magnets for celebrities' and VIPs' kids. Magazines are always in the market for frau-friendly snapshots of celeb kids. If they don't have a specific call, it wouldn't hurt paps to camp out at certain schools at 3:00 p.m. for half an hour or so.

by Anonymousreply 2611/15/2012

It's just not how it works, R26. I owned a restaurant and huge, A-list stars ate there all the time. No paps. Ever. A-list stars who don't need or want the publicity, don't court it and, generally, don't get it. Going to and fro a red carpet? Sure. Not getting ice cream. Unless they called.

A couple of B-list stars, and an A-list star on one occasion, DID get pap buzz at my restaurant. The paps, who I spoke with at length, all admitted they were called by the celebs.

by Anonymousreply 2711/15/2012

I just saw Katie Holmes pose for paps outside of the stage door of her current Broadway show.

She exited the door and walked down the block a few times for the paps so obviously it was staged but I wonder if she wasn't doing it as a bargain to get them to leave her alone when she's with Suri?

So perhaps Ben called the paps but as a favor to leave the family alone at other unwanted times?

by Anonymousreply 2811/15/2012

For years there have been countless pix of Jen Garner going for yogurt with her kids, she has paps on speedial. She's been at it a long time. Ben's probably joining in for his Oscar campaign.

by Anonymousreply 2911/15/2012

This type of family photo of Ben Affleck, Jen Garner, and their kids CONSTANTLY show up at radaronline.com....

at least once or twice every week at radaronline, Jen Garner and/or Ben or both with kids are shown going to the Farmers Market, out to eat, for coffee, for ice cream, for errands, grocery shopping, taking the girls to Karate class, taking the girls to ballet, going to appointments.

The cameramen apparently camp out to catch them doing the above every day and every week.

Ben just started showing up in the photos during the last couple of months - before that it was just Jen Garner with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 3011/15/2012

oh yeah, forgot to add picking up the girls at school all the time

by Anonymousreply 3111/15/2012

R28, you can catch Katie Holmes' photos (with and without Suri) at radaronline.com several times per week.

Katie often takes the subway to the play she is starring in every day, and takes the subway home after the play.

by Anonymousreply 3211/15/2012

R19, the paps obviously camp out at the Affleck's house and then follow them on all of their errands.

by Anonymousreply 3311/15/2012

Radaronline.com has photos once or twice every week of their new baby, Samuel, with Jen or Ben carrying him around - out around town.

Little Samuel is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 3411/15/2012

R33, they don't do that, not for someone like Ben Affleck. Maybe when he was with JLo at the height of their fame together. But now? No way. Getting your name/pics in the tabs is a part of the job. Yes, even for Ben. And, remember, they're actors. They LOVE it, even if they act like they hate it.

by Anonymousreply 3511/15/2012

It is Oscar time....yep op...lots of potential nominees will be accidentialy spotted by paps in the upcoming months....

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2012

Ken Sunshine used to sell out his B-list clients to the paps (without their knowledge) to buy his A-list clients privacy.

by Anonymousreply 3711/15/2012

Is that a video of Ellen going down on Jennifer?

by Anonymousreply 3811/15/2012

You don't want your name in the papers, get a job at Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 3911/15/2012

Jennifer, Reese and Jessica Alba are part of the mommy brigade. You'll see pap pics of them and their kids about 20 times a week.

by Anonymousreply 4011/15/2012

she (Garner) absolutely calls the paps. It started in earnest around the time Ben was banging Blake Lively (filming The Town?). All of a sudden you had Garner and her kids in the DM and other tabs every day. Hasnt let up since, been worse since she had her last kid.

The story was she did it to keep Ben in line, he'd be less likely to dump her if the public saw her as the sympathetic Mom taking care of the kids all the time. would make him look like a douche and hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 4111/15/2012

I think the A list stars like Ben and Jen and Brangelina are followed all the time by the paps. It is not staged; it is stalking.

However, for other things, like the stupid Hollywood Pumpkin Patch, and the Farmers Market, I think it is obvious that the B and C and D list stars go there and pose.

I think the paps are only called by desperate folks like Linsay Lohan and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

by Anonymousreply 4211/15/2012

R7, It's all part of his campaign to win an award. He took his wife to Paris and even went shopping with her to Chanel. Of course the paps managed to be with them the entire time. They also had pics of them going out to dinner. This is a guy who usually never takes his wife anywhere and is only pictured with his daughters a few times a year

4 days ago he took the girls for a pony ride

by Anonymousreply 4311/15/2012

You're naive, R42.

by Anonymousreply 4411/15/2012

3 days before that he took his daughter to breakfast. He also gave an interview where he said he leaves the child care up to Jennifer

>>The actor/director had admitted he left most of the childcare to his wife.

In an interview in Details magazine, Ben explained that Garner did the lion's share of the work when it came to their three children. 'My wife's very patient,' Affleck told the magazine. 'She does everything

'If I have time, I try to spend time with the kids, even if just to be a physical presence, the bath, whatever,' Affleck said.

'But my mind's always going, 'How are we going to light that shot tomorrow?''

by Anonymousreply 4511/15/2012

Their marriage sounds right out of the 1950's.

by Anonymousreply 4611/15/2012

Why is DL so crazed about blockhead and his wife? They are married,have kids and cares if it's pap arranged pics or not? Analyzing them over ice cream is ridiculous. Why is DL so hell bent over heterosexual marriages and love?

by Anonymousreply 4711/15/2012

supposedly they've talked divorce in the past (Ben initiating) but have never pulled the trigger due to the kids and his growing career and professional rep...she's told him she will never leave him he'll have to divorce her if he wants to end it. she knows shes at the highest peak of the "food chain" as someone else here put it, won't get any higher than him. Ben gets his jollies with others whenever he wants he knows he gets a free pass at home that's why you hear about his cheating so much.

by Anonymousreply 4811/15/2012

Is that Suri posing as their youngest daughter or do all little white girls look-a-like?

by Anonymousreply 4911/15/2012

[quote]It started in earnest around the time Ben was banging Blake Lively (filming The Town?). All of a sudden you had Garner and her kids in the DM and other tabs every day. Hasnt let up since, been worse since she had her last kid.

I'm not saying they don't call the paps, but this is not true. There have been constant paparazzi pics of them going to the farmer's market and getting coffee and ice cream since their first baby was born, not just recently. At one point (this was when they only had the one kid, so well before Blake Lively) there was a post on ONTD almost every day.

People forget that when they married, she was the one marrying down. She was a fresh-faced up-and-comer, and he was covered in the stink of Bennifer I.

by Anonymousreply 5011/15/2012

r43 No, it's not Argo related. The paps have been shadowing them since Garner had her first kid. The fraus are obsessed with her as a mommy for some reason.

But unfortunately the enormous quantity of photos of this family pre-dates Argo even being in production, let alone released.

by Anonymousreply 5111/15/2012

r46 Garner is super obsessed with Martha Stewart - she even named their dog Martha Stewart - so it's probably not far off, by Jennifer's design.

by Anonymousreply 5211/15/2012

They. Call. The. Paps.

Paps don't just hang around at a certain grocery store or yogurt shop hoping to land a celeb. Ever. It would hardly ever produce a pic. Needle in a haystack methodology. They will ONLY hang out a place that they know a celeb will be. And they know a celeb will be at a certain place because they've been told said celeb will be there.

I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

by Anonymousreply 5311/16/2012

[quote]"[...]even if just to be a physical presence, the bath, whatever,"

WHAT!? My dad was never around when I was a kid, but I would rather never see him at all than have him be present at my "bath, whatever".

by Anonymousreply 5411/16/2012

Can they shit without the paps around?

by Anonymousreply 5511/16/2012

[quote]They will ONLY hang out a place that they know a celeb will be.

Like a certain grocery store or yogurt shop. I've often seen paps hanging out in the parking lot at Bristol Farms.

They're constantly on the prowl. There are places where they'll station themselves, and if they get a call about a celebrity somewhere else, they'll go.

One of my neighbors is a pap and he's told me what they do to get a shot, including waiting and waiting at certain places.

Why is it so hard to grasp that?

by Anonymousreply 5611/16/2012

I thought he was screwing Rebecca Johnson the other girl in The Town? R41

Jen Garner hasn't been that big of a star for years and she is papped more than stars that are bigger than her. For instance everyone calls out Brad Pitt and Angelina who are bigger stars,make tab covers and whose pictures sell much higher than Garner's therefore much more believable that they are stalked by the paps(its very clear they coordinate there photo ops to coincide with a PR motive). Garner on the other hand makes herself available constantly. There are ways to avoid paparazzi even if they are stalking. The shots of her kids are always good quality Ben wants an Oscar so he is tagging along.

by Anonymousreply 5711/16/2012

R56 that may be one method they use but in that scenario a celebrity can see the paps and avoid a business all together and or use the service entrance. Just look at the quality of photos they are getting. Another way to tell is the photo agency some stars favor specific agencies. Lainey Gossip will call out a celebrity for staging photos by letting you know they were taken by an agency they always use.

by Anonymousreply 5811/16/2012

Just worked with a someone from Iron Man 3...absolutely Fishsticks calls out paps.

by Anonymousreply 5911/16/2012

Read the comments on Celebitchy for the article on Ben saying he got worse press than Scott Peterson back in the day. Someone is claiming to know Whitney Cummings stylist, and says Whitney called her during the GQAwards for a "touch-up" because she had a quickie with Ben during the event.

There's also a Blind Item on CDAN about a GQ Awards quickie. This could all be BS, but it was interesting to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 6011/16/2012

It's kind of interesting that the more Ben fucks around, the frumpier Jennifer Garner looks! There's really no reason for a woman of her means and profession to wear MOM JEANS. She must revel in it because she calls the paps knowing she looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 6111/16/2012

She dresses like a frumpy frau and lets her kids look messy because she knows she has to appeal to "regular moms." Her career is now being a mom, and as long as she can relate to the frau, they will buy the magazines that she is in. They see a picture of her in her mom jeans and white sneakers, with no makeup and messy kids and think "see, she's just like me."

by Anonymousreply 6211/16/2012

Word has it Ben's about to sign on for a shitty new film where that homewrecking slut Kristen Stewart plays his love interest. We all know how loose her pussy is! Watch out, Jenn!

by Anonymousreply 6311/16/2012

bumping this thread up to ask (since I can't create a new thread sorry) why the paparazzi photos "help" someone in an Oscar campaign? Anyone want to enlighten here.

Why would Ben Affleck who has a very popular and critically acclaimed film out, need to be photographed with his kids to get an Oscar nom. Do Academy voters take these tabloid photo spreads (in Us, Life&Style, online at the DM) into consideration when they vote?

by Anonymousreply 6411/16/2012

R64, yes. Look at big Oscar winners whose marriage/relationship breaks up shortly after the Oscars.

Reese Witherchin is a good example. Nothing on her and Philippe for months (over a year?) before her "Walk the Line" Oscar campaign. Starting a few months before the voting began, they set up pap pics of the "happy family" frolicking on the beach, out and about, etc.

After she won, they stayed together but were rarely seen together. He thought he had a shot at a Best Supporting statue for that Clint Eastwood pic that came out the next year. Witherchin did what she could to fuck up his chances (public fights and shitty behavior). They "officially" broke up shortly afterwards.

The moving van had already picked up Benjamin Bratt's stuff from Julia Roberts' house prior to her Oscar win. They "officially" split shortly after she won.

Nazi-lover Sandra Bullock waited until just after her Oscar win to "officially" end it with Jesse James, although it had been decided well before the awards ceremony.

The thinking, so I'm told, is that the older, more conservative Oscar voters (there are many) prefer nominees who are "happily coupled" and it increases their chances of a win.

by Anonymousreply 6511/16/2012

thanks r65. I guess it makes sense for the older voters. Can't imagine that anyone under 45 gives a crap whether a nominee is married or single or whatever. I thought AMPAS was more balanced age wise these days. Guess not.

This perhaps explains why middling actors like Ann Hathaway time their weddings for so many months before nomination time and then get the shit papped out of them for weeks beforehand. Guess it actually does help their chances.

by Anonymousreply 6611/16/2012

Wait. Affleck is cheating on Jen? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 6711/16/2012

Regardless, the Garner-Afflecks are not papped at the volume they are because of an Oscar campaign for Argo.

If a side effect of the photos are that they contribute to Argo's campaign, I am sure everyone involved is fine with that, but the fact is simply that the paps have been on the G-A's like flies on shit since that first kid was born like seven years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6811/16/2012

[quote]The thinking, so I'm told, is that the older, more conservative Oscar voters (there are many) prefer nominees who are "happily coupled" and it increases their chances of a win.

I can see this rationale for the older voters. I have to be cynical and wonder if certain younger voters also might prefer the "happily coupled" because it increases box office by drawing in certain segments of viewers. I know Oscar caliber films are not Twilights where a Robsten can pair up for the loon fans to increase box office, but I wonder if a similar concept is operating there also.

by Anonymousreply 6911/16/2012

r67 please see last pages of this thread from last night. ignore the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 7011/16/2012

Just because someone asks you to substantiate your claims, it does not mean that person is a 'troll'.

You seem awfully thin-skinned if you blow up and become angered and go for name calling, just because someone asks you for substantiated information.

It's very juvenile and childish to resort to calling a person a troll just because they ask for some sources.

by Anonymousreply 7111/16/2012

The rumors of Ben cheating go back years. Even the frauen on other gossip sites I go to believe he cheats.

by Anonymousreply 7211/16/2012

And the tabloids are going to have a field day with the upcoming Kristen Stewart/Ben Affleck film.

by Anonymousreply 7311/16/2012

Jesus fucking christ. That fat old frau at R71 is all over the DL.

We see you, Fraulein Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7411/16/2012

Rumors are not necessarily true.

Often they are meaningless and based on gossip or erroneous legend or supposition or jealousy or wishful thinking or deviousness or lies that are passed around as truth by weak-minded people.

For example, the continuous rumors over years that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 7511/16/2012

LOL @ R75, and I even make an effort to look at all sides of an argument.

by Anonymousreply 7611/16/2012

Yep. R75 is her own little DL fraufestation.

She won't last but my god that woman is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 7711/16/2012

Oh, yeah, they are in PR overdrive. The Daily Mail has two linked stories in their "Femail" side bar. The one linked about Ben's "role" now that Jennifer is shooting in Louisiana. The other is about her on location.

by Anonymousreply 7811/17/2012

Jesus Christ, they won't stop! What is wrong with these people?

by Anonymousreply 7911/17/2012

It's kind of interesting that they are papped more than his famewhore of an ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez. But I guess because Garner always has her mom jeans on, it's considered 'low key'.

by Anonymousreply 8011/17/2012

What's with the potato head? Has he merged with Rumer Willis?

by Anonymousreply 8111/18/2012

Out of control!

by Anonymousreply 8211/29/2012

[quote]Jennifer and Samuel jumped on a old-school tram as they ventured through the local area and the Daredevil actress sipped on a large coffee.

How does it feel to type sentences like that? Another Journalism degree put to good use.

"Seraphina Affleck" is a dreadful name. "Affleck" is bad enough, but pairing it with a four-syllable name is just poor taste. It makes her sound like a cartoon witch.

by Anonymousreply 8311/29/2012

Their second daughter is cute as a button. I hope she grows up to be a decent person.

by Anonymousreply 8411/29/2012

Boring couple, especially Garner. She seems to have zero impact as an actress and celebrity. She's just got a more famous hubby.

by Anonymousreply 8511/29/2012

r19 is righter than right. you CAN'T predict where celebs will be eating, shopping or hanging out cuz it's a big fucking city. but you can you can see paps just lounging about, just shooting the shit and talking, around say a coffee bean, and if you ask them "who's inside?" they'll reply "kim kardashian (or whomever) is supposed to be coming by".

not that she IS there, but she WILL be there. get it? and they all do it, from nobodies to the biggest names.

this is PR 101, and part of a concerted oscar campaign.

by Anonymousreply 8611/30/2012

They are beyond overexposed. You had Ben and Jennifer taking their girls to karate class, Ben and Jennifer celebrating Violet's birthday, and on and on. And that was just this week!

by Anonymousreply 8712/01/2012

Goddamn Ben Affleck is one fine specimen of manhood! And THOSE AREN'T MOOBS YOU MORON! Those are a fine set of man pecs!

by Anonymousreply 8812/01/2012

Who is this little band of queers who keep saying Affleck wears a rug? Ray Charles could see that's no rug you morons.

by Anonymousreply 8912/01/2012

R87-Why did you bump this thread from two weeks ago ? Are the Afflecks still on your mind?? What is it about them having ice cream as a family that bothers you?

by Anonymousreply 9012/01/2012

[quote] "Seraphina Affleck" is a dreadful name. "Affleck" is bad enough, but pairing it with a four-syllable name is just poor taste. It makes her sound like a cartoon witch.

They call her Phina, which is worse. The first Daughter's name Violet Affleck reminds me of the term, Violent Affect

[quote] R19 is righter than right. you CAN'T predict where celebs will be eating, shopping or hanging out cuz it's a big fucking city

That's not necessarily true. Jennifer Garner ALWAYS shops at the Brentwood Country Mart/Market area. So does Kate Beckinsale. Garner always shops at the same stores. According to all the pictures taken of her with her children, she ALWAYS goes to the same fruit- vegetable place. SHe always goes for coffee at one of two places. And she brings her kids to a few bakeries/ice cream shops. A lot of stars have their favorite places (they're just like us). It wouldn't take a pap that long to find out those places and then just go to those places every day

by Anonymousreply 9112/02/2012

Do celebrity couples feel obligated to stay together longer after a relationship has failed when they've embarked on such an obvious PR campaign as this? I think of Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon and Sandra Bullock's marriages or relationships coming apart soon after getting their Oscars, but I don't recall such concerted blitz of happy couple/happy family images from them.

by Anonymousreply 9212/02/2012

Why are DL's always looking for someone to tear down, to demean and ridicule. Are you just upset that they seem to be a normal family. Would you rather they have problems like Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohole? I just don't get it but I am sure someone will tell me how fucked up my thinking is. Celebrity is an occupation driven by magazines, tabloids and tabloid TV. You all pay attention to it. Ben is no Kardashian posing as a human

by Anonymousreply 9312/02/2012

R92: Yes. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if this marriage broke up post-Oscars. Although they might stay together for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 9412/02/2012

I call "staged photo op." The dead give away is the Starbucks cup Ben is holding in the pic where he's pushing one of the kids on a swing. He's long been known to have a deal with Starbucks in which he gets paid each time he's shown in "candid" publicity photos holding a cup displaying their logo.

by Anonymousreply 9512/02/2012

Wow, r95. Just for shits and giggles, I Googled "Ben Affleck Starbucks" and a fuckload of different images came up.

Groce.

by Anonymousreply 9612/02/2012

Jesus Christ, Google "Jennifer Garner Starbucks" brings up even more.

They're both vile.

by Anonymousreply 9712/02/2012

Why can't the paps follow Matt Damon instead?

by Anonymousreply 9812/02/2012

If his movie making skills are even half as big as his head, he'll be a billionaire in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 9912/04/2012

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Brentwood Country Mart Family!

by Anonymousreply 10012/08/2012

Ben is still a major douche (yawn). Next.

by Anonymousreply 10112/08/2012

Yes. Oscar nominations are coming up.

by Anonymousreply 10212/08/2012

"We'll NEVER stop!"

by Anonymousreply 10301/22/2013

Not sure if you live in relative proximity to celebrities OP, but tend to think you may not. If you did, you would realize that they do things, they go to the theater, to the movies, out for ice cream, go jogging in the middle of the city, etc. You see them if they live near you. At the supermarket, at the movies, at the gym. It's not that big a deal.

by Anonymousreply 10401/22/2013

I see a latecomer has missed the entire point of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 10501/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.