Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dear TARGET

Your new Black Friday TV ads are insufferable. Who ever told you it would be cute or enticing to have an annoying couple sing off key loudly while making "crazy" faces, lied to you. Not only do I hit the mute button the second the ads are spotted. If I weren't already boycotting you, I would refuse to shop at your store for inflicting this torture on the world this holiday season. Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2012

Make it stop

by Anonymousreply 111/16/2012

Simmer down OP, simmer down!

by Anonymousreply 211/16/2012

Isn't it ironic?

by Anonymousreply 311/16/2012

Did you hear that, Target? OP HAS SPOKEN!

by Anonymousreply 411/16/2012

I'd boycott Target, but I can't resist one of the cashiers, a black bodybuilder type whose red Target polo clings to his huge biceps and jutting-out pecs. He's absolutely delicious. We flirt with each other constantly, and I'm waiting for him to ask me out.

by Anonymousreply 511/16/2012

[quote]Did you hear that, Target? OP HAS SPOKEN!

Have you seen, let alone heard these comercial? And they will continue until Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 611/16/2012

I can't wait until TARGET reads this post and responds!

by Anonymousreply 711/16/2012

r5, that's like the gay version of the SNL Target sketch.

"You're hot...when do you go on break?"

Not all the cute twinks work at A&F or Hollister. You can find some pretty good eye candy at Target. Most of them are on the sales floor, especially in Electronics. The weekend at this time of year is a good time to spot them. Love the affluent suburban Targets, where the high school boys all play sports & are swept up in metrosexualism. They know how to make themselves look pretty, even for their seasonal jobs stocking cheap shit made in China.

by Anonymousreply 811/16/2012

Did Macy's pull their ads to take Trump out? They were running holiday tv ads with Martha and some other celebs including the Donald. But they are not on anymore since the election and Donald's insane ranting about the prez.

by Anonymousreply 911/16/2012

R5...That made me laugh. You're funny.

I just saw the ad this morning...silly.

by Anonymousreply 1011/16/2012

Target announced today that a complaint on an Internet board that no one reads, has made them change corporate policy.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.