Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm watching religious infomercials on BET

They're promising me the world if I'll just 'CALL NOW!' for my "FREE Miracle Spring Water" and/or prayer requests. Do people really fall for this shit? Obviously they do, otherwise they wouldn't keep running the 30-minute spots. Stuff like this makes me ashamed and embarrassed to be a human being. These scam artists are so blatantly in it for profit...please tell me they're not tax exempt.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 911/15/2012

Is DL icon, the one and only Miss Dionne Warwick, involved with any of these infomercials?

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 111/15/2012

At least the Catholic Church gives the Holy H2O out for free. My aunt flings that shit all over the place.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 211/15/2012

I took that "miracle water" and I prayed and I asked God, "O Lord my whole life I've lived with this tiny, tiny penis that you gave to me when you made me Lord, so Lord the miracle I pray for is I want a penis that drags on the floor"

The next day my fucking legs fell off

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 311/15/2012

Yep, people fall for it:

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 411/15/2012

Don't forget Kerney Thomas and his "Prayer Cloths." I can't believe people are this gullible. But then again, Benny Hinn preys on the same type of people.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 511/15/2012

Why do they seem to target a largely black female audience when they're nearly always white guys?

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 611/15/2012

R6 = race bait troll.

Tons of these people and tv churches are black men and women. You're a shit stain on humanity r6.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 711/15/2012

If I told you the answer, R6, I'd get attacked and flamed off of here.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 811/15/2012

Thanks for making my chuckle, R3.

by Peter Popoff, preying on the ignorantreply 911/15/2012
Need more help? Click Here.