Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's official....Brad and Angie are pure trash

They rent out a restaurant so the kids can sling food and jump on tables.

How about disciplining and teaching manners?

by Anonymousreply 4205/20/2014

Why are you reading stupid tabloids? Those children always act very well behaved. Even if a tiny bit is true children will be children.

by Anonymousreply 111/14/2012

I'm not. I was over at dlisted. You don't find it arrogant and disrespectful to allow your kids to trash a restaurant?

You're the one with the problem dear.

by Anonymousreply 211/14/2012

R2, you're the one stupid enough to believe some gossip from a tabloid that is itself pure trash which gives no details like, oh maybe, dates and the like so one could see if it is even possibly true. That rag is constantly making up shit about celebrities.

You need to upgrade your reading material so you don't look like trash.

by Anonymousreply 311/14/2012

Wow. If they're encouraging the kids to run wild and trash things in public now, imagine how the little monsters will behave when they're old enough to drive.

And drink.

by Anonymousreply 411/14/2012

R2/3 you're scary. This is DL where we routinely trash and snark on celebrities. Truth doesn't matter. Gossip and pointless bitchery do.

by Anonymousreply 511/14/2012

This is news OP? Haven't we always thought they were?

by Anonymousreply 611/14/2012

Looks like a "brangaloonie" has discovered this thread...

by Anonymousreply 711/14/2012

Not news R6. There were stories of them in theaters acting like savages.

by Anonymousreply 811/14/2012

They were also rumoured to have trashed an estate in France they were renting.

I forget who owned it-somebody famous.

by Anonymousreply 911/14/2012

[quote] Looks like a "brangaloonie" has discovered this thread...

If you're talking about me I've been here since 1999. So fuck off, frau at R7. Because that's what you probably are. Once the hausfraus discovered us - damn EW to hell - all of a sudden we went from being Angie and Brad neutral to trashing them for everything under the sun.

We were warned about the Angie haters visiting us by a poster who saw it at another gossip site. He was right. I wish they'd just leave us alone with their bitter straight female rants.

by Anonymousreply 1011/14/2012

Silly girl, thinking it's just fraus who bitch at your precious Brad and Angie.

It's everyone who follows celebrity media by this point, they're so fucking overexposed that snarking about them has become a natural human instinct.

by Anonymousreply 1111/14/2012

LOL - r10 is clearly way too vested in this story.

by Anonymousreply 1211/14/2012

If true, I'm amazed that their mommy who has seen hordes of kids starving to death in many parts of the world (including the 3 she adopted and saved from that fate), would let them sling food just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 1311/14/2012

R10 would have had a meltdown if she saw the Oscar thread where we bashed the shit out of Angie for showing off her chicken leg in the black dress.

by Anonymousreply 1411/14/2012

R7 = Anistan.

Get.over.it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/14/2012

lol@ R14, oh yeah! Those were some good times.

by Anonymousreply 1611/14/2012

It amuses me how some are so clearly threatened by Angie.

by Anonymousreply 1711/14/2012

I always picture gaunt queens wearing Rachel wigs and Jen's old nose jumping into these threads.

by Anonymousreply 1811/14/2012

LOL R18. What was her old nose like?

by Anonymousreply 1911/14/2012

Why do Angelina fans get in such an uproar anytime there's a negative thread posted about her? Certainly almost every celebrity on DL gets a ton of bitchery thrown at them.

But the Jolie fangurls just can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 2011/14/2012

I don't get it either R20. We routinely bash celebrities here.

by Anonymousreply 2111/14/2012

I saw a picture of them (the parents and all the kids) at Cirque Du Soleil. There was so much food, garbage and other trash underneath the chairs of the children. It looked like a janitor swept up half the room and swept it under their chairs. It was a carpeted floor though. They threw that on the floor. There was popcorn everywhere. It was under all their chairs. They had to have been throwing it.

You could also see that there wasn't anything under anyone else's chairs. It honestly looked like someone took a big trashbag of garbage and emptied it under just their seats. They are pigs

by Anonymousreply 2211/14/2012

Does anyone seriously expect Brad and Angie to be great parents? I mean look at them and their own behavior. I don't care if they do a lot for charity (that's great and no one bashes them for it) but their personal/social behavior has never been exemplary. Their kids probably act out for attention because they're used to be around nannies.

by Anonymousreply 2311/14/2012

Wait until they are older. They will be in the news for drug use, disorderly conduct and lord knows what else. I feel bad for those kids .

by Anonymousreply 2411/14/2012

I feel badly for any celebrity kids and child actors.

As much as everyone slams people like Lohan, with those parents she never had a chance.

And it's easy to say, "Well, she's an adult now she's responsible"-not taking into account the fact that she was raised entitled by her fame whoring, substance abusing parents.

The Pitt-Jolie kids seem to be pretty isolated from the pics I've seen. I never see them with other families or playmates. That's bound to be problematic when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 2511/14/2012

Isn't the oldest boy now about 12? Borderline teen. I'm sure he doesn't want to be dragged around with his parents from country to country along with all those scraggly little sibs. Kids his age want stability, activities like sports, etc. and friends their own age to hang with. How much longer can Brad & Ang keep up their nomadic existence before the kids begin to really rebel.

by Anonymousreply 2611/14/2012

r26, that was mentioned in a previous general gossip thread as a serious problem in the relationship. Pitt wanted the kids more settled, Jolie didn't seem concerned.

She was portrayed as bi-polar in a clinical sense, not just a crazy female narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 2711/14/2012

Quite honestly I've waited tables and this is how most upper class parents behave when they go out. They don't believe in saying no and they treat the waitstaff as childcare. That said I think those kids will be better off then Suri Cruise or Halle Berry's kid.

by Anonymousreply 2811/14/2012

IT'S OFFICIAL - YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GULLIBLE IDIOTS!

LMAO! This story was disproved by both Gossip Cop and Celebuzz almost as quickly as US Weakly posted it on their website. It's strange - all they did was call the pizza joint and ask. What a novel concept, huh? What makes the US story really funny is that a few years ago they wrote an article about the Jolie-Pitts going to this very same restaurant and said specifically how well-behaved the kids were. They go to this restaurant all the time when they're in Springfield - which is more often than you losers even know about. But, hey, you go right ahead believing yet another tabloid lie about the Jolie-Pitts. There are dozens of stories hitting the internet all the time about how nice, polite and well-behaved the Jolie-Pitt children always are in public. One lie from US Weekly and you nutjobs go off the deep end. If this story had been in Star or In Touch the folks at US Weakly would be featuring it in their "Fake News" section the following week - and in fact they have done that with past stories about the Jolie-Pitt kids. But, hits and sales are down again, so it's time to smack-talk the 2 celebs who won't bother siccing their PR ho on the mag - because they don't have a PR ho. But, carry on. You guys are almost as funny as those raging idiots over at Fat Fools First.

by Anonymousreply 2911/15/2012

Hint R29. This is DL. We don't care whether it's true or not. We find it fun to mock celebs. Look at all the Tom Cruise Gay or Nay threads? Do we want him? No but it's fun to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 3011/15/2012

When are you nutballs going to learn - you can't talk us into being raving fangirls like yourselves!

We're going to bitch at celebrities here, if you don't like it go back to your fansites.

by Anonymousreply 3111/15/2012

Good Lord people.

The other night I went out to eat with a friend and a family with three kids came in. Food thrown everywhere....straw paper fights...loud and noisy.

Everyone around them was giving them the stink eye, but the parents just let it all happen. No scolding, no apologies.

Trust me, if I had money and that many unruly kids, I would be renting out entire restaurants as often as possible just so I am not annoying other people.

I am sure the owner was very well compensated for whatever mess occoured.

by Anonymousreply 3211/15/2012

R32, the restaurant said it's not true - as in never happened. They have never closed their doors for anyone for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 3311/15/2012

J'adore Brad and Angie. Best movie stars since the golden age.

I don't care if I'm labeled a Brangeloonie.

by Anonymousreply 3411/15/2012

I've never paid much attention to Pitt and always considered him to be meh. The only thing I've seen Jolie good in was Gia. Other than that I think she's overrated. I can't get a feel on whether she's truly nice or just a weird Hollywood junkie who collects kids.

by Anonymousreply 3511/15/2012

Can't wait for the Mommy Dearest tell alls the kids are gonna write.

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2012

I can picture Zahara killing one or more of her siblings. She looks evil.

by Anonymousreply 3711/15/2012

Why is there no video on them. I bet that would be even more fascinating to watch than Beyonce and Z.

by Anonymousreply 3805/20/2014

THIS is what you do with your $18, Jen?

by Anonymousreply 3905/20/2014

R39

Oh dear, when will people let it go!

by Anonymousreply 4005/20/2014

All the sane people HAVE let it go.

by Anonymousreply 4105/20/2014

Well they showed good manners by making sure they had the restaurant to themselves.

Money is a curse for kids who grow up with it.

by Anonymousreply 4205/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.