Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bradley Cooper On Stern

I don't know how long he & Zoe Saldana have been together, but Howard asked Bradley if Zoe was black, he answered I think she's Dominican. How the hell are you dating a person for awhile & you don't know their heritage? Then Howard said I never see You two out dating, you know in magazines & he said oh we date all the time. Wouldn't you think the press would surely have photos of said dates, or at least one? Sounds like bearding to me. Your Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1811/14/2012

He be bearding.

by Anonymousreply 111/14/2012

I thought she was with Micheal Fassbender or am I thinking of another light complected black girl?

by Anonymousreply 211/14/2012

Enough WHAT, r3? This is a gossip site. Quit playing hall monitor. Nobody likes a priss.

This is the first I heard Zoe and Bradley dating.

And a Dominican will be playing Nina Simone. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 411/14/2012

He really ought to know and he probably does know. He was being cagey because he didn't like Howard asking about race, etc. I think he wanted to be polite.

by Anonymousreply 611/14/2012

Well, the thing is, when the pompous ass says, "enough" you are suppose to get scared and shut up, right?

by Anonymousreply 711/14/2012

Anyway, he ain't dating no girl, period.

by Anonymousreply 811/14/2012

What exactly is pointless about this thread?

by Anonymousreply 911/14/2012

[quote]And a Dominican will be playing Nina Simone. I don't get it.

Margaret Thatcher (English), Idi Amin (Ugandan), Nelson and Winnie Mandela (South African), Eva Peron (Argentinian), and Paul Rusesabagina (Rwandan), all played by Americans

Hilary Du Pre (English) and Elizabeth I played by Australians

Richard Nixon (American) played by a Welshman

American of Puerto Rican origin played the Mexican American Selena

by Anonymousreply 1011/14/2012

Cooper told Howard that he saw his name online as being gay. He said there were so many sites stating he was gay. He said he is not. Howard talked about Roger Moore being on the show yesterday and said that Cary Grant was not gay.

by Anonymousreply 1111/14/2012

Sounds like Daddy's boy needs a spanking.

by Anonymousreply 1211/14/2012

So was Howard egging him, R11?

by Anonymousreply 1311/14/2012

Howard and Bradley Cooper have a strange dynamic. Bradley charms Howard. Howard chides him for not talking about his personal life and for taking his mom to premieres.

Doesn't Bradley seem more naive, neurotic than gay?

by Anonymousreply 1411/14/2012

r10, Bradley is dating all those people too?

by Anonymousreply 1511/14/2012

Zoe is black like Dominicans. Zoe herself said she is black the end.

by Anonymousreply 1611/14/2012

"Doesn't Bradley seem more naive, neurotic than gay?"

He's naive, neurotic... and gay.

by Anonymousreply 1711/14/2012

Howard can be quite nasty about gay rumors. He had a high school friend of his in the studio one time ( a friend of mine, not famous). Then he introduced him on air and started asking him personal questions, intimating that he might be gay, knowing full well that other people the guy knew might be listening, just to put him on the hot seat and embarrass him.

by Anonymousreply 1811/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!