Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Danielle Staub Returns To 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'

In Touch has exclusively learned that supervillain Danielle Staub is returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

"Bravo has offered Danielle a contract,” a show insider reveals exclusively to In Touch. “Danielle is contemplating whether this will be full-time or part-time.”

Another source confirms the news, telling In Touch, “She will be filming several episodes.” According to the source, filming for the upcoming series has already begun and is capturing feuding sister-in-laws Teresa and Melissa as they – separately – pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 2708/31/2013

please please please let this be true. she was the best part of the first two seasons and it has been SO boring without her. i think they should ditch everyone except teresa and melissa, bring back danielle, and then add 3-4 completely new people

by Anonymousreply 111/14/2012

I agree, R1. I stopped watching after season two because the show left with her. Caroline's awful, but not in a great reality show villain way. She's just shrill and obnoxious. Jacqueline somehow manages to be both a giant cunt and completely boring at the same time. And Melissa always seemed like an SNL caricature of a Real Housewife.

With the elimination of Jacqueline's sociopath junkyard of a daughter, and the return of Danielle, I may actually start watching this show again.

by Anonymousreply 211/14/2012

I feel the opposite. Danielle was crazy, but never in a way that I found entertaining. Probably because her reactions were so over the top that she was totally unrelateable. Plus, I felt bad for her kids.

If they really want to spice the show up they should lure Dina back and exploit her feud with Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 311/14/2012

Does the fact that you're all following and talking about this television show like it's a major breaking humanitarian crisis embarrass you?

Well? Does it?

by Anonymousreply 411/14/2012

That's a-fucking-nough.

by Anonymousreply 511/14/2012

I am giddy with excitement over this news. Moist as a snack cake. Love me some Danielle.

by Anonymousreply 611/14/2012

YAAAAAAS! and R1 I TOTALLY agree. I really hope Danielle is not the only cast change for the upcoming season...if they're not gonna fire anyway or demote anyone to a "recurring" housewife, they need to add in some new faces. As entertaining as Danielle is, it won't be enough to watch her fight with the current 5 women. We also need a new woman (or new women!) to fight with Teresa. Women WHO ARE NOT RELATED lol

by Anonymousreply 711/14/2012

And I hope they get rid of that deer-in-headlights snooze Kathy. Her husband may be the most physically repulsive person I've ever laid eyes on. It's like there's no safe place to look whenever he's on-screen.

by Anonymousreply 811/14/2012

Yes, R4. I'm sure every conversation you've ever had has pertained to the future and well-being of the planet. Lighten the fuck up and get off DL if it bothers you that much, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 911/14/2012

Who cares? These cunts should all be lined up in an alley and shot.

by Anonymousreply 1011/14/2012

Caroline and all her boring useless offspring should disappear from tv entirely. They are all so fake and so uninteresting as epitomized by the episode when Caroline was on the call-in radio show and NOBODY called in. Too funny and sooo embarrassing for her.

by Anonymousreply 1111/14/2012

True, R11. I do kinda want to nail her sons, though.

by Anonymousreply 1211/14/2012

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 1311/14/2012

More casting rumors as filming for Season 5 begins:

* Jacqueline, Melissa, and Teresa are back full-time.

* Caroline is gone. Conflicting reports say she was fired or walked away because she wasn't offered enough money in her new contract.

* Kathy has been demoted to a "Friend of the Housewives."

* Kim D has been added as a "Friend of the Housewives."

* New Housewives: Noelle Brescia, a friend of Kim D; Gia Casey, wife of music producer/NYC radio personality DJ Envy; and Priscilla DiStasio, Teresa's makeup artist/BFF.

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2012

Is Danielle back full-time, R14?

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2012

[quote]Priscilla DiStasio, Teresa's makeup artist/BFF

If Priscilla is Teresa's BFF, I wonder how Teresa would look like if she was her enemy!

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

interesting but Melissa Gorga said both Caroline and Kathy are coming back...

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 1811/17/2012

The Manzos need to go.

by Anonymousreply 1911/17/2012

Radar Online reported that Caroline and Kathy are on their way out. Blind Gossip also revealed an item about Kathy being axed as a full-time Housewife because she and Richie are basically too broke to generate good storylines independent of Teresa.

Melissa is probably just parsing her words to say that Caroline and Kathy will be back, but in limited roles.

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2012

If that psycho fucking abusive kidnapper returns, then I'll not watch. They almost lost me as a viewer her final season. She's just not fit for any kind of television. She should be in prison, or a mental institution. A very dangerous person.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2012 she gonna be back? She wasn't on the first episode.

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2013

Danielle is going to appear on Watch What Happens Live on September 8th

by Anonymousreply 2408/31/2013

I forget. Is she a prostitution whore or another kind of whore?

by Anonymousreply 2508/31/2013

Danielle's daughter was quite sweet, right?

by Anonymousreply 2608/31/2013

There are so many girls on these shows who try to go into modeling (i.e. Gia Giudice and Kate from Breaking Amish), but Danielle's daughter was the only one I thought could have a future in it. Truly beautiful girl. She was Mariel Hemingway-esque.

by Anonymousreply 2708/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!