Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT Bette Davis's other daughter, Margot?

The one who was mentally retarded. Is she still in a home?

by Anonymousreply 1111/14/2012

Wwwwaaaawaaaa mggvjogdkker. aaaakiikll

by Anonymousreply 111/13/2012

B.D ate her.

by Anonymousreply 211/13/2012

Shame on you R1 and 2. I think she's still institutionalized. Her brother Michael looks after her. From what I hear he and his wife are both lovely people. For all her sancitimonious Kristian Krap, I doubt if BD would piss on her to put out the framesmifshe were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 311/13/2012

Does anyone else believe the rumor that Bette dropped Margot on her head when she was a baby, causing her brain damage?

by Anonymousreply 411/13/2012

Wasn't there something amiss with Bette's sister too? Didn't Bette support her and their Mother for most of their lives?

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

R4 from what I've read in various bios Margot was born mentally retarded, it wasn't caused by an accident. Margot is apparently still in a home in upstate NY and her brother (Bette's other adopted child Michael, who lives in Boston) takes care of the expenses. He hasn't spoken to BD since she wrote her book all those years ago.

BTW, BD now looks a lot like her mother as Baby Jane. Karma's a bitch, baby!

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

I've seen Bette's sister described as "emotionally unstable" but I think they were close. If Bette supported them she was probably happy to.

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2012

Yes, Bette's younger sister Bobby had mental illness - probably bipolar, but nobody knew what that was then and there was no medication. She spent her life in and out of mental hospitals and Bette supported her. Bette's mother was also supported by Bette (in a fairly lavish way) until the mother died. Then there was BD, who Bette also supported financially even after she got married because BD's husband was a ne'er-do-well who didn't like to work. Bette spent several fortunes taking care of them all. No wonder why she drank so much and chain-smoked! I probably would too if I had to deal with that many leeches.

Bette never really had a lot of money for herself because she supported her family for so many years - right up until she was an old lady - and she supported them all in fairly high style, as well.

by Anonymousreply 811/13/2012

BD being interviewed about THAT book.

by Anonymousreply 911/13/2012

Oh goodness look at that hair and outfit, oh dear

by Anonymousreply 1011/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.