Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Nashville" and "Partners"

"Nashville" got the OK from ABC for a full season.

"Partners" prospects got a little worse last night. The new comedy fell to a series low last night, despite getting stronger support than the previous week from lead-in How I Met Your Mother. That may all but squash any hopes of a full-season pickup for the program. Partners” averaged a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating at 8:30 p.m., down 14% from last week.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

Has "666 Park Avenue" been canceled yet?

by Anonymousreply 111/13/2012

They should move Nashville in 666 Park Place timeslot

by Anonymousreply 211/13/2012

I saw Partners once. It was dreadful and I am surprised it lasted this long. Nashville I won't watch because I despise country music.

by Anonymousreply 311/13/2012

Good for NASHVILLE. It's the best show this season that not enough people are watching.

by Anonymousreply 411/13/2012

I mean has Brandon Routh even taken his shirt off yet? What the fuck are they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

666 won't be cancelled until February, after they've aired 15 episodes, the last 2 being filmed now. The word is the networks have changed the policy of yanking shows early, only 2 have been cancelled yet this season. Now if they film 13 episodes, they show 13 episodes.

Yes Partners is doomed, but The New Normal is expected to be renewed for a second season. It's doing better than Nashville, which may have a full season order but is still "on the bubble" for a 2nd season renewal.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.