Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Nashville" and "Partners"

"Nashville" got the OK from ABC for a full season.

"Partners" prospects got a little worse last night. The new comedy fell to a series low last night, despite getting stronger support than the previous week from lead-in How I Met Your Mother. That may all but squash any hopes of a full-season pickup for the program. Partners” averaged a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating at 8:30 p.m., down 14% from last week.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

Has "666 Park Avenue" been canceled yet?

by Anonymousreply 111/13/2012

They should move Nashville in 666 Park Place timeslot

by Anonymousreply 211/13/2012

I saw Partners once. It was dreadful and I am surprised it lasted this long. Nashville I won't watch because I despise country music.

by Anonymousreply 311/13/2012

Good for NASHVILLE. It's the best show this season that not enough people are watching.

by Anonymousreply 411/13/2012

I mean has Brandon Routh even taken his shirt off yet? What the fuck are they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

666 won't be cancelled until February, after they've aired 15 episodes, the last 2 being filmed now. The word is the networks have changed the policy of yanking shows early, only 2 have been cancelled yet this season. Now if they film 13 episodes, they show 13 episodes.

Yes Partners is doomed, but The New Normal is expected to be renewed for a second season. It's doing better than Nashville, which may have a full season order but is still "on the bubble" for a 2nd season renewal.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!