and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicole Kidman: "I was madly, passionately in love with Tom!"

Also says "Eyes Wide Shut is about how marriage must transcend sexuality."

No kidding!

by Anonymousreply 4111/14/2012

Yawn!

by Anonymousreply 111/13/2012

Well, their marriage transcended sexuality. His sexuality, at least.

by Anonymousreply 211/13/2012

But she was not passionately in love with Keith when she married him. Ok, Nicole we got it.

by Anonymousreply 311/13/2012

She was more interesting when she never talked about her personal life, only her movies.

by Anonymousreply 411/13/2012

It's time for her to get over the fact that Tom asked her a divorce. She can't even hide her bitterness,when she make personal comments about her now 'worthy' relationship with Keith.

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

I was going to write something bitchy, but Kidman is so uninspiringly boring.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

Can't stand this fake, mendacious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2012

Nicole: I feel fulfilled. I feel blessed.

by Anonymousreply 811/13/2012

Does she have a new movie coming out? This sounds like an Oscar bait comment.

by Anonymousreply 911/13/2012

Maybe she got a new payment from Tom, who certainly needs the "madly, passionately in love" angle right now, even if it's old.

by Anonymousreply 1011/13/2012

Does she ever see those kids that they adopted together?

by Anonymousreply 1111/13/2012

Nicole: I'm really happy and have the right priorities now. I'm balanced with Keith. I'm happyyyy!

by Anonymousreply 1211/13/2012

A happy family...

by Anonymousreply 1311/13/2012

Wow, the daughter at r13 looks like Matthew Broderick in drag.

by Anonymousreply 1411/13/2012

And that 'daughter' says she has a boyfriend. Probably Isabella hasn't realized yet that she is a dyke or she tries to forget it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/13/2012

Well, Isabella needs to do something about that skin... and that girth.

by Anonymousreply 1611/13/2012

[quote] "I was madly, passionately in love with Tom!"

Honey, you aren't a good enough actress to put that one over.

by Anonymousreply 1711/13/2012

There was a blind ítem (i believe on CDAN) a few weeks back that for a hefty settlement Nicole,Keith and her kids would Christmas with Tom and the older ones with a People cover about what a happy family they are...so it begins.

by Anonymousreply 1811/13/2012

r9 and r18: it's not Nicole who has a new movie coming out, but Tom.

They're rolling out that "Jack Reacher" franchise this winter - considering what a rough year Tom has had PR wise, they need all the outside help they can get.

So Nicole, who has no principles, is happy to lie once more, for the right fee.

Needless to say, they are completely underestimating the public. She looks weird saying this shit, and it only reinforces the sorry state of Tom's image - which is beyond irreparable anyway.

She should have kept quiet.

by Anonymousreply 1911/13/2012

Streep Troll, I hadn't realized you had such a dislike for Nicole. There was that thread the other day where someone asked you what other actresses you liked and I almost asked why you had no love for Nicole or Julianne Moore. I don't care for them, but I know a lot of actress lovers do.

by Anonymousreply 2011/13/2012

This is odd. Throughout the years, it's been apparent to me that Nicole isn't as smart as she came off during the Tom years. Maybe it was a the aloofness but the more she openend her mouth after the divorce, the more it seemed she was somewhat emotionally stunted or immature.

If I was dumped the way Tom dumped her, found another straight man to love me, and have two cute daughters with him, the last thing I'd want to talk about is my ex husband.

Keith must feel like shit having his wife telling everyone hos much she felt passion for her ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 2111/13/2012

It's because she figures this is the way she can get publicity and get people interested r21. You can tell it's kind of a desperate strategy for her but better than none.

by Anonymousreply 2211/13/2012

Yes, when Tom & Nicole were together they both seemed saner and smarter

by Anonymousreply 2311/13/2012

Why is talking about this all of a sudden? It is really inappropriate considering she's been married to another man for years now. Has she not gotten over Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 2411/13/2012

""Eyes Wide Shut is about how marriage must transcend sexuality.""

Apparently she didn't read the whole script, just the scenes where she appeared.

by Anonymousreply 2511/13/2012

Agreed - this right on the heels of Kirstie Alley screaming that John Travolta is straight - something is going on. What are the odds both of these ladies would come out with the same comment in the same week?

How fucking stupid do they think we are?

by Anonymousreply 2611/13/2012

I didn't know Kirstie Alley said that. Good point, R26.

by Anonymousreply 2711/13/2012

That's because I was in control, r23

by Anonymousreply 2811/13/2012

I was madly, passionately in love with Tom when I strapped on my dildo

by Anonymousreply 2911/13/2012

r20: I think I did mention I loathed Nicole Kidman in that thread you're referencing. She's wildly overrated as an actress, a liar of the highest order (see her plastic surgery BS), and I find her support of Scientology deeply offensive.

She's a modern Eva Braun.

And no, it doesn't matter that she 'became a catholic again' -- she remains complicit in Scientology bullshit, as proven by her comments this week.

Re Julianne Moore: I like her, but am not crazy about her. Good, servicable actress.

r21: NK was never 'dumped' by TC. Every little detail of their 'marriage' was scripted, just like this week's comments are scripted. That includes the 'public dumping', to make it all look like a real marriage, where people dump each other.

Her contract was up, that's all there was to it.

by Anonymousreply 3011/14/2012

[quote]Yes, when Tom & Nicole were together they both seemed saner and smarter

That's just because he had better handlers back then. That was before he hired his sister to run his publicity. Now she's gone and he's at the Dart Group, so it's time to get back to the what worked before.

Guess who Nicole Kidman uses for her PR? If you said the Dart Group you just won a prize.

by Anonymousreply 3111/14/2012

R28? You beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 3211/14/2012

Thanks for the info, r31. Quelle surprise.

I hope these two pathetic creatures continue their downward spiral -- she as box office poison, and he as a national joke.

Loathsome people, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 3311/14/2012

'DJ' Connor Cruise was on Kelly & Michael the other day talking about his, I guess, career as a DJ and some new movie he's in. Kelly must have mentioned him being Tom's son about a hundred times, but not once did anyone mention Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 3411/14/2012

Did they ask him why he looks so much like Tom?

by Anonymousreply 3511/14/2012

No, R35, but that's an interesting question. I never really knew what Connor looked like until I saw him on the show, and the first thing I thought was, "whoa, he looks like Tom!" At least around the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3611/14/2012

Neither Tom nor Nicole seem to realize they are no longer on top. They essentially knocked Bruce Willis and Demi Moore out of the Hollywood Power Couple and held onto the spot until they divorced in 2000.

The best thing Tom could do for his image right now is to whore it up. Forget finding a new beard or rent-a-wife, he should loudly proclaim he's playing the field and in no rush to settle down. That way he can be photographed with a different girl on his arm (or motorcycle, racecar, yacht, etc) every week and have people speculating.

by Anonymousreply 3711/14/2012

Maybe she wants to see her kids again. I'm pretty sure I heard they kind of broke off contact over the years (at the behest of Scientology because she was not a scienco) and she hasn't seen then in some time.

Maybe she figures if she plays nice the church will let her see them. If true, that's actually kind of sad

by Anonymousreply 3811/14/2012

What the heck is going on with the scientologists lately? There's been a conspicuous lack of publicity from most of their "stars" and the church itself has been silent. They were getting very noisy for a while.

by Anonymousreply 3911/14/2012

Tom was not seriously involved in Scientology until the end of his relationship with Nicole.

They spent a lot of time together and when he started up with the cult again, she began to back away. And she backed away right into the arms of Ewan McGregor which basiscally ended their retlationship.

He was as in love with her as much as he could ever be with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 4011/14/2012

"What the heck is going on with the scientologists lately? There's been a conspicuous lack of publicity "

During Cruise's last divorce, they suffered a huge, worldwide surge of bad press. Their enemies took advantage of the publicity to publish all sorts of ugly truths about them, including accusations of abuse and nasty question about the disappearance of higher-ups.

They're probably laying low for now, and are trying to plan a media comeback.

by Anonymousreply 4111/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.