Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I saw Annette Bening in person bitches!!!

and she was with Warren Beatty of all people..... she's kind of butch...no?

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2012

It doesn't look like it's a stretch for her to play a same sex lovin' mama. I loved her in American Beauty and thought she deserved an Oscar for that role. She certainly has an interesting family.

by Anonymousreply 111/13/2012

I thought there was supposed to be big trouble in the Bening-Beatty marriage.

How were they with each other, OP? And where was this? (If you don't mind my asking)

by Anonymousreply 211/13/2012

at a movie theatre r2....they were holding hands but very clearly "on." When I saw them they were quickly moving through the crowd towards the exit....(they were at some sort of screening not a normal movie like I was at)...I quickly looked around for the daughter/son but he/she wasn't there. Warren looked kind of how you'd expect (old but better than most his age)....Annette was very plain and as I said...a little butch. (hair slicked back) He was more dressed up than she was.

by Anonymousreply 311/13/2012

I sort of felt a little sad for her for some reason...He was clearly leading her were to go. I guess he seemed like a catch 20 years ago....but now not so much. Oh well she can always bury him and find a nice young lady.

by Anonymousreply 411/13/2012

Well, she's a 54-year-old woman so I don't know how many young ladies would be interested.

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

lesbians don't see age/looks

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

speak for yourself r6.

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2012

r6

No, lesbians don't see weight.

by Anonymousreply 811/13/2012

Annette Bening is a great actress that has played the lesbian in some of her movies and maybe that's why you think she needs pussy. Anyway, anything is possible...

by Anonymousreply 911/13/2012

OP, did Annette have her Hilary Swank voodoo doll with her?

by Anonymousreply 1011/13/2012

Annette: I want to go in bed with you now. I missed you so...

Julianne: Oh baby...me too! I thought you would never come back

Hehe!

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2012

I loved that scene in "Postcards from the Edge" where Annette wiped Meryl off the freaking screen in a bit part.

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2012

r12, I know exactly what you mean. I recall during the time that both were on screen I never once looked at Streep and that was the first time I had ever seen Bening.

Love her, hate her, or be indifferent, I don't think it's plausible to deny that Bening is a talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2012

Annette: I need a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2012

Annette had me at "endlophins."

by Anonymousreply 1511/15/2012

[quote]I loved that scene in "Postcards from the Edge" where Annette wiped Meryl off the freaking screen in a bit part.

"...I'm just in it for the endolphin rush..."

Loved that. R15 sparked my memory on that scene, thank you R15.

I hope she gets to figure out a way to do "Medea" in stage. She was to do it a while back but she had some kind of family issue which took first priority.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2012

R16, I'd like to see that, but I doubt she could surpass Diana Rigg. If you can find it on DVD, watch DR in "Mother Love." A poor quality version is on YouTube. Deliciously evil. (I know, Mary!!!).

by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2012

She was sensational in 'Being Julia'

by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2012

[quote]I hope she gets to figure out a way to do "Medea" in stage. She was to do it a while back but she had some kind of family issue which took first priority.

She did Medea on stage in LA.

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2012

She loves it!

by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2012

Many lesbians are as shallow/superficial towards women's looks as men are, and worse yet, seem proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2012

Gee R21! Why all this bitterness? No need for that...Superficial is not accepting beauty because you think it might be shallow. You have issues obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2012
Need more help? Click Here.