Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The war on woman is alive on this board!!!

Why all the hatred. Why? I feel like going out and hiring a surrogate, impregnating her and then driving her to get an abortion at a clinic. I am so down with the sisters!!!!

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 1011/13/2012

Fuck off CUNT.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 111/13/2012

*kidding*

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 211/13/2012

OP, acquaint yourself with the concept of "trolls". They are doing it to get a reaction from you. The more you react, the more they will do it. The "man-hating" lesbians here are similar trolls. Many of these people aren't even remotely who they claim to be, ie men posting as outraged lesbians and straights posting as indignant gay people. Just ignore them.

The only gay male misogynist I know in real life is about 70 and has multiple mental issues. Every other gay male I know loves and respects women and supports their equal rights.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 311/13/2012

What woman exactly,can you clarify?.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 411/13/2012

Thank you, drop dead.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 511/13/2012

Op IS the troll, R3.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 611/13/2012

[quote]a gay who cares about the fems

No. No, you're not.

Or, perhaps you're just another castrated, self-loathing man.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 711/13/2012

Today's victim in the War on Woman is Ms. Seymour Fleischmann of Rego Park, Queens. Mrs. Fleischmann is a spry 79-year-old housewife and mother of four; she still enjoys needlepoint and backgammon, and light bondage. Congratulations, Mrs. Fleischmann!

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 811/13/2012

This is probably the mentally ill individual who claims to sidle up to pregnant women and murmur "Abort" in a gesture of solidarity.

I think he has some sort of abortion fetish.

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 911/13/2012

[8],thanks for clarifying. Everybody now,stop picking on her,let her be.It`s not fair!

by a gay who cares about the femsreply 1011/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.