Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Predictions for 2013

Since world renowned psychic Sylvia Browne is unavailable please fellow DLers share your predictions for 2013! Mine is a second tier older, but not ancient screen legend will die. It will be natural. Someone who has stayed out of the public eye for a long time. Not Zsa Zsa.

by Montelreply 8201/01/2014

my prediction- a major hollywood star will come out of the closet.

by Montelreply 111/13/2012

I will continue to circle the drain but survive, tragically enough.

by Montelreply 211/13/2012

It's 10 days after the Mayan prophecy came true, ending all human life, and it has been revealed that I am a cockroach.

by Montelreply 311/13/2012

A Hollywood marriage will end in divorce. What do I win?

by Montelreply 411/13/2012

My thoughts exactly, R2.

by Montelreply 511/13/2012

I'll start dating Richard Simmons. Whatta hunk!

by Montelreply 611/13/2012

People will complain about the freepers and fraus infesting Datalounge.

by Montelreply 711/13/2012

Earrings, caftans

by Montelreply 911/13/2012

I will be stunned when another straight guy comes out of the closet.

by Montelreply 1111/13/2012

Several new country music songs will be released about the "Good Ole Days" and "Jesus has left America".

by Montelreply 1211/13/2012

We don't hate fraus because they are women, we hate them because they are intrusive, and when you confront them on this, they play the "poor little vagina" card.

by Montelreply 1411/13/2012

A group of sasquatch will be found in Washington state.

Increase in UFO activity, mass sightings that the government can't deny.

4.5 earthquake on New Madrid fault.

Tsunami hits Alaska after major under ocean earthquake.

I'm getting visions of civil unrest in India, an uprising of the poor.

Aging male music star (singer - can't tell if it is country or rock) comes out. He's been married off and on but has always told his wives he is gay. He simply had affections for the women he married but strictly platonic. Each benefited from the relationship though.

Another bad year for wild fires, but not drought.

Winter of 2013 will freak people out in places that have never experienced snow and ice. Climatologists confused.

Mysterious creature washes ashore in Mexico. Discovery is of a sea creature long believed to be extinct.

New website poised to replace Facebook. It has been in the works for a while and Facebook knows about it and is doing everything in their power to keep it from going live.

SETI gets a return call.

by Montelreply 1511/13/2012

We will receive a new super-strain of monkey pox in time for May Sweeps.

We will also experience more cases of bath salt killing sprees.

I'm also still holding out for a police action event with Mexico.

Oprah will lose eight pounds, but she'll still have a huge head.

by Montelreply 1611/13/2012

Robert pattinson and kristen stewart get married.

by Montelreply 1811/13/2012

Is Sylvia Browne dead?

by Montelreply 2011/13/2012

Someone will send Cheryl some Massengill for Xmas.

by Montelreply 2111/13/2012

Earrings will be smaller with simpler designs. Caftans will be ankle length with large floral prints.

by Montelreply 2311/13/2012

It really surprised me that Zsa Zsa have so many fans in here. I mean gays seem to care about Zsa Zsa. That's funny and sweet.

by Montelreply 2411/13/2012

I think alot of them like Zsa Zsa because she stood up to that cop and slapped his face, I know I do, but there is alot for which she is kind of an asshole too. Alot of gay men, at least older ones before Stonewall, have been deliberately victimized by the police among other jock types.

by Montelreply 2511/13/2012

Oh, I almost forgot in my previous r25 post--Tom Selleck, Mike Rowe, Christopher Meloni and Max Gail will all finally come out of the closet and all too little and much too late.

by Montelreply 2611/13/2012

Cillian Murphy will finally get a sex-change operation and get all those parts for the stunning woman he is.

by Montelreply 2711/13/2012

I will continue to pick my nose.

Cheryl's pussy will...but that's not a real prediction.

by Montelreply 2811/13/2012

An American political commentator will die under mysterious circumstances.

There will be a crash involving an A380.

A pandemic, starting in Asia in February, will kill two million or more people worldwide before being brought under control.

Three hurricanes will strike Florida. One will cause substantial damage in Key West.

A major male movie star between the ages of 25 and 38 will die in a car accident.

A significant advance in Alzeheimer's treatment will be announced towards the end of the year.

Amazon will make a major acquisition.

Citi will choose to split into four or five separate companies after spinning off its consumer finance business.

by Montelreply 2911/13/2012

You are wasting your time.

by Montelreply 3011/13/2012

Miss Cleo, I don't think you really know

by Montelreply 3111/13/2012

The "ancient screen legend" who will probably die in 2012 is KIRK DOUGLAS. Yes, Kirk is still alive in our times, despite his being born way back in 1917! My tarot cards agree.

I saw Sylvia Browne's stage show twice. She was actually very entertaining and kept the audience interested. Her son wheels Sylvia out in a chair and she sits on the stage surrounded by funeral flowers on each side. She talks about all sorts of current topics in her gravely voice. She then takes audience questions which go on and on. At the end of her discussion, people line up and go up to her to ask their questions. Some of them are really insane acting -- crying, acting out of control, etc. It's all done as if Browne is like some sort of Messiah. Rather odd.

The tickets to see her are not cheap. But you can buy her jewelry line on display tables outside the show theater, along with her books and audio tapes, etc.

Sylvia's SON is very cute and dick-suckable, too. Really, his cum would be a treat to any horny cocksucker in our realm!

by Montelreply 3211/13/2012

I always found her entertaining too. Devastation in Netherlands or a country around them. I see a biggg storm. Winter time methinks.

by Montelreply 3311/14/2012

The gays love Sylvia Browne!

by Montelreply 3411/15/2012

Has Sylvia made any predictions about big events recently?

by Montelreply 3511/15/2012

[quote]Mine is a second tier older, but not ancient screen legend will die. It will be natural. Someone who has stayed out of the public eye for a long time.

Paula Prentiss?

Dear God no!

by Montelreply 3711/15/2012

by Montelreply 3811/17/2012

She told the parents of a missing boy that he was dead and he was found alive years later.

by Montelreply 3911/17/2012

And she always says everyone's 30 in the afterlife. What's up with that shit?

by Montelreply 4011/17/2012

Two evil men, Pat Robertson and Fred Phelps will leave this mortal coil, only to find the abyss, not a divine maker.

by Montelreply 4111/18/2012

Linsay Lohan's "Liz and Dick" will be a bust.

by Montelreply 4211/18/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Montelreply 4311/18/2012

My hair will continue to thin at an alarming pace.

by Montelreply 4411/18/2012

Except for the earthquakes, fires, and weather stuff, I like R15's predictions and hope they come true.

by Montelreply 4511/18/2012

[quote]I predict that Sylvia Browne will die and good riddance to that charlatan-vampire old whore: she is a proven fraud about a hundred times over and anybody who believes her crap is simply too stupid to live.

She predicted that Mitt Romney would become President.

by Montelreply 4611/18/2012

I predict Sylvia Browne will live to be wrong again

by Montelreply 4711/18/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Montelreply 4811/19/2012

by Montelreply 4912/08/2012

R40 She says we are 30 because she claims in the afterlife we will all be at the age where we looked our best.

by Montelreply 5012/08/2012

NY Giants will win the superbowl!

NY Knicks will win the NBA title!

There will be a huge Blizzard in 2013!

Bloomberg will perish in a plane crash.

by Montelreply 5112/08/2012

by Montelreply 5212/11/2012

underwear will go out of style

fig newtons will make a come-back

only men over 60 will play golf

a female chief justice will come out with her partner on the steps of the Supreme Court Building.

by Montelreply 5312/11/2012

I thought Sylvia Brown wrote sad poems and put her head in a gas oven and died a long time ago, right?

by Montelreply 5412/11/2012

I predict Sylvia Brown and Harvey Fierstein will team up together to star in a broadway musical in which all of the songs are duets sung below middle C in the C cleff.

by Montelreply 5512/11/2012

R55, I'm buying tickets now!

by Montelreply 5612/11/2012

The same shit that has gone on this year and the year before. War, death, disease, poverty, lies, corruption, Kardashions, Lohans, Housewives and other disgusting people perpetrated upon the American Television Viewing Public.

by Montelreply 5712/11/2012

R54, hon, that's sylvia PLATH

by Montelreply 5812/11/2012

Dawson will have a 100 load weekend.

by Montelreply 5912/11/2012

I will be at my desired weight of 185 and astonishingly fabulous.

by Montelreply 6012/12/2012

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles are going to end their, uh, uh, relationship.

TaylorSwift will win dozens of music awards. OK. Several.

Taylor Swift will launch her own fashion line to go with a new fragrance.

Taylor Swift will be the highest earner as far as concert tours.

Taylor Swift will fall in love.(The young Heismann Trophy winner will decline her offer.)

Taylor Swift will launch her acting career.

Taylor Swift will break up with who ever she falls in love with.

by Montelreply 6112/12/2012

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, and this should be a fun thread, but I have a bad feeling about Bill Clinton. I'm predicting he will have a setback with his health.

by Montelreply 6212/12/2012

Are there any real psychics out there would could actually make some decent predictions? I agree about Kirk Douglas.

by Montelreply 6312/12/2012

Is this the only 2013 predictions or is there another thread?

My predictions is kind of bad too. I think Robert Downey will die.

by Montelreply 6412/29/2012

There's no such thing as psychics, R63.

by Montelreply 6512/29/2012

There will be a lot of publicity about a celebrity's public behavior.

Global warning will be in the news.

Church leaders will call for a return to traditional values.

A sports figure will suffer financial reversals.

Weather disasters will strike part of the US in spring or fall.

by Montelreply 6612/29/2012

Weather disasters...that's a given.

by Montelreply 6712/29/2012

by Montelreply 6812/29/2012

Yeah but what ya hissssing at?

It's almost 2013 and we were promised an end in 2012...can't even trust the Mayans.

by Montelreply 6912/29/2012

Tom Cruise will do another action movie, not in the MI or other franchise, which will bomb. He'll make a comeback when he does a serious dramatic role which wins him critical praise.

Hollywood will continue releasing movies in 3D until one release flops so badly at the box office while its regular release does well, causing the entertainment industry to hold off future 3D films.

A young entertainer will collapse during a televised performance, with the health situation being worse than reported afterward, but stories of drinking and drug use will surface.

A famous actor with an all-American personality/background will be caught in a sexual situation with another man and will do a "McGreevey", apologizing in an interview and coming out as gay.

by Montelreply 7012/29/2012

A Cat 5 hurricane will hit South Carolina.

by Montelreply 7112/29/2012

Some of you need to get more specific, fools.

Cincinnati Reds will win world series

Patriots will win super bowl

Alabama is #1 in NCAA Football

Arizona wins NCAA basketball Final 4

Magic Johnson will die and people will be reminded that HIV still kills.

Nancy Reagan and George Bush die.

Chavez and Castro die.

The young child of a famous woman dies drowning.

Someone in the US kills 43 people.

There will be a lot of wildfires in the US this summer.

A nuclear weapon is used.

by Montelreply 7212/29/2012

During a television interview, Mitt Romney will suddenly rip off his face and reveal that he is an alien.

Pope Benny will come out, and then announce his engagement to Cardinal Dolan. Archbishop John Myers of Newark will officiate at the ceremony.

by Montelreply 7312/29/2012

I predict we will have another major storm and it will erase Florida. It will happen during the Tea Party convention they hold on the 4th of July.

I predict that Jimmy Carter will die.

I predict Nelson Mandela, George H W Bush, and Nancy Reagan will all die. Dick Cheney will attend Nancy's & 41's funerals, then he will launch his own space vehicle, and finally go home.

To be serious for a moment, I predict Condoleeza Rice will become more "political" and she'll act as if she may run for President.

I would love to predict that Karl Rove will be indicted and we will get a lot of juicy information about him we don't already know. He will be convicted of income tax evasion, outing Valerie Plame, and numerous campaign financing violations.

We'll discover a photograph of him having his dick fellated by a nice looking young man. He will claim it is photoshopped but the young man's body will turn up near the estate of the Koch brothers with a "Who's your Daddy" tattoo on his ass, with Karl's face.

by Montelreply 7412/30/2012

Sports: The Broncos and Peyton win the Super Bowl. Tiger wins The Masters.

Notable deaths: Bush Sr., Yogi Berra, Hugh Downs.

The news story you won't be able to get away from: the Royal Baby. It's starting already.

by Montelreply 7512/30/2012

A few of the 2012 predictions were correct.

by Montelreply 7612/30/2012

r72 was right about Alabama winning NCAA football

by Montelreply 7701/07/2013

Does Jack Nickelson need bypass?

by Montelreply 7801/12/2013

1.there will be a mega volcanic eruption like modern times has never seen before in either yellowstone or russia maybe both combined earthquakes will be triggered posssible the big one in califonia or many moderate ones leading to the big one years down the road 2.someone will will follow through with plans to assinate obama they might be successful 3.a massive tidal wave will sweep the world higher than we have ever recorded many millions will perish cities will become history 4.a solar flare bigger than ever before will knock power out across parts of the world electric devises will quit working including vehicles

by Montelreply 7901/17/2013

Very pressured me to check out because of the psychic predections. Good to know about it.

by Montelreply 8008/28/2013

Bumping this up for 2014. R29 hits a few right on the nose.

by Montelreply 8101/01/2014

Wow, R29 was pretty impressive.

by Montelreply 8201/01/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!