Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is your favorite MURDER SHE WROTE EPISODE?

I have so many! I love the one in which Robert Reed is a mincing critic who takes a swing another simpering rival.

I also love the campy women's prison episode, starring Adrienne Barbeau.

And nothing can compete with the episode starring Ann Meara was a love interest of Dr. Hazlett -- she's on the run from her abusive redneck husbo.

OH SWOON!

by Anonymousreply 911/13/2012

*as not was

by Anonymousreply 111/12/2012

I like the one where her old friend visits Cabot Cove and gets killed , but Jessica solves the case.

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2012

OP, did you catch Adrienne's cameo in "Argo"?

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2012

[quote] I like the one where her old friend visits Cabot Cove and gets killed , but Jessica solves the case.

Oh, I think I know which one. Do you mean the one when the person everybody suspected turned out to be innocent after all?

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2012

"Who Killed JB Fletcher?" where a group of elderly women who have a Jessica fan club get caught up in a murder.

"Trial By Error" Jessica is forewoman of a jury (and why any lawyer wouldn't want her excused is beyond me), but the whole thing plays out kind of like the inverse of "Twelve Angry Men." It should be formulaic, but it has great performances from the guest cast, and a really good twist ending.

"Mirror, Mirror On The Wall" Jean Simmons plays a rival mystery novelist who attempts to steal Jessica's latest book and then gets accused of the attempted murder of Seth.

I think in terms of pure mystery, instead of just camp, the two best episodes are the pilot "The Murder of Sherlock Holmes," and the first season finale "Funeral at Fifty-Mile," which is a take on "Murder on the Orient Express."

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

[quote]Oh, I think I know which one. Do you mean the one when the person everybody suspected turned out to be innocent after all?

And all her village friends got together to help her -- yeah, that's the one.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2012

Keep the Home Fries a burnin'

The Sins of Castle Cove

Benedict Arnold slept here

The circus episodes

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2012

"Danse Diabolique" - Jessica unravels the death of a ballerina after she dances a ballet that has killed everyone who has tried it.

by Anonymousreply 811/13/2012

That one episdode when somebody got murdered then she solved the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 911/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.