Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What are Mitt and Ryan doing now? Not much info out there...

Spending time with their families?

by Anonymousreply 1611/13/2012

Playing out some sick father son incest scene in a secluded car elevator.

by Anonymousreply 111/12/2012

Well, what would you do in their situation? Just smoking copious amounts of pot. In Colorado, of course.

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2012

That little bitch Paul Ryan is celebrating Veteran's Day

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2012

I am kinda surprised at that total news blackout too.

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2012

Counting money.

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

Cutting gay men's hair, abusing dogs, tricking the blind to walk into doors, killing women with the car, liein,' cheatin,' and tiny cock beatin'!

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2012

I saw something about how Ryan spent the weekend off in the woods deer hunting.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2012

It is kind of surprising how quickly the media has lost interest in these two douchebags...

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012

I'm going to assume that Paul Ryan has some juice now. Will he be the new face of the republican party?

'Hello I'm Paul Ryan. I'm young, I'm fit and to all the black ladies in the house *wink* how you doing?'

by Anonymousreply 911/12/2012

Camping out in the dining room waiting to be first in line for his holiday feast.

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2012

[quote]It is kind of surprising how quickly the media has lost interest in these two douchebags...

Happens every time.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012

My guess is that Ryan is trying not to make too much news until the election analysis has died down. He doesn't want the stink of Romney's failure sticking to him.

He'll reappear as soon as the news cycle changes.

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012

If the media doesn't bother with these two assholes, they'll fade into oblivion, well, Romney at least. The problem is threads like this, if we hate them so much, why care?

Douchebag Ryan was re-elected, boy this piece of shit covered all his bases, huh? I guess he didn't have too much 'faith' in becoming the VP, if he still decided to run on another ballot.

What a conniving piece of shit, I despise Ryan and his creepy smug fug face more than I hate Romney.

by Anonymousreply 1311/12/2012

I like R1 and R2. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2012

Someone should tell Ryan that veterans number significantly in Romney's 47 percent of freeloaders of whom he has no connection as he admitted himself.

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2012

The best thing about this thread is that when I discovered it the next thread below is titled...

"Having anal sex for the first time in a few hours...."

And I read them together.

by Anonymousreply 1611/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.