Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber

is becoming fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 2211/12/2012

He is a living turd.

There are real musicians and song writers who lose record contracts because of teenbeat picture boys like this guy and the next 10 which follow him. He is an embarrasment to the enitre music industry.

by Anonymousreply 111/12/2012

I agree with R1 but I'd still fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2012

That's the first picture I've ever seen where he didn't look 12.

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2012

He's a talented singer, but his career is the nadir of everything.

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2012

He is the Autotune Princess R4. Basically a computer singing with him moving his lips.

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2012

Canadian white trash wigga wannabe, already beginning to cover his flesh in cheap, white trash ink, on the decline as new boy bands and singers get big, nowhere near enough talent to sustain him into even young adulthood.

People will be rolling their eyes and laughing at him on some cheap reality show within three years. Those who aren't already laughing at him.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2012

You know Beibers 15 minutes are over because his record company is desperately scouring the industry for DJs to salvage his terrible music. So Beiber is moving into Dubstep???, which died in 2008. His managers really need to get out and about more.

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012

Aren't the tweens into One Direction now?

by Anonymousreply 911/12/2012

When do you think he will go through puberty?

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2012

This is the type of thing which started to happen when Canada elected an Evangelical Christian PM 6 years ago. Everyone knew the Arts and Music industry would suffer. Let us hope Canadians kick the anti-gay PM Harper out ASAP and restore some integrity to Canada's long history of quality music like Rush, Bryan Adams, k d Lang and Shania Twain.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012

You said it, OP. Like doing it for the first time all over again. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012

the question is whether or not this 19 year old is fuckable. After seeing the linked pic and his nicely-sized uncut dick, the answer is yes.

by Anonymousreply 1311/12/2012

He is such a creepy, whinny hobbit looking troll. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2012

My joy comes in knowing he will go the K-Fed-trash route and constantly struggle with his inner fat girl, and look like a seedy troll by the time he is 24.

Such a useless, talentless little piece of (at the present, fuckable) shit.

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2012

He has a very cute face but his body is still way too skinny, twinksih and young looking for my tastes, which means many barely-18 lovers here will probably think he's sexy.

He's also a fucking brat and has average talent but I'll take him over TimberFAKE anyday.

by Anonymousreply 1611/12/2012

Why all the hate? It's just pop music, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2012

I agree! He really gets hotter and hotter by the day. Luv Justin

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2012

Eck, you can have him (or her)!

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2012

I don't mind pop music, but both he and Michael Jackson had a propensity to perform "pranks" on people - Michael with throwing water balloons at homeless people and I forget what Justin has done, but it's equally awful. It reveals what rotten, horrible people they both were. That's about the only fair comparison to Michael Jackson the Biebtard will get, though.

by Anonymousreply 2011/12/2012

[quote]He's a talented singer

On what planet?

by Anonymousreply 2111/12/2012

I'd open him up like a ripe mellon. Very fuckable indeed.

What is it that he does?

by Anonymousreply 2211/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!