Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone see Barbra at the Hollywood Bowl tonight?

What a mess getting there...we missed the beginning. What were her opening songs?

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2012

"Everybody Do the Varsity Draaaaag!"

"Hello my Baby, Hello My Honey, Hello My Rag Time Gal"

""Those April Showas, they come my way, they make the flowas, a bloom in a-Maaaaaay!"

by Anonymousreply 111/12/2012

I live close enough that I can hear every show from my kitchen window.. you shoulda parked in my driveway op

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2012

In answer to your question OP, no, no one saw Barbra at the Hollywood Bowl tonight.

She was really sad.

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2012

I spent a whole hour on the 101 exit ramp.

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2012

I was there tonight and just barely got to my seat before she walked out on stage. The Hollywood Bowl organization failed miserably to handle the crowd at this concert. I've never seen the Bowl this packed. It was a madhouse getting in and then getting out afterwards. Took forever.

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

Her opening song was 'On A Clear Day.'

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2012

Do you remember the first few songs and anything from her entrance?

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2012

I already listed them R7!

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012

a friend went and was told by security that there was to be NO CLAPPING when Roz Kind took the stage. is this true?

by Anonymousreply 911/12/2012

Roz corrected Barbra because Barbara kept referring to "her mother." Roz said she was "our" mother. Barbra will have her killed soon I bet.

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2012

everyone knows not to exit Highland from the 101 when there's a show at The Bowl.

Well, almost everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012

She performed at the Hollywood Bowl in late 1960's. Evening featured Herb Alpert, Four Seasons, Bill Cosby, and Barbra. She sang "People" and "Lover Man," obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012

Barbra is the type of a person who has a child and uses it as an accessory like a Birkin bag or a small purse dog.

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2012

Babs is a CUNT

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2012

I love to sing-a!

About the moon-a and the June-a and the Spring-a!

I love to sing-a!

Of a sky of blue and a tea for two!

by Anonymousreply 1611/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2012

r13, I really don't know what you're talking about. The film he made for her (and which she showed at the concert) was full of photographs of the two of them interacting lovingly with each other. And on stage, they were adorable together. I remember Jason saying in an interview once that Barbra 'isn't like you think she is, the way they make her seem in magazines." Barbra was actually a loving, doting mother and if anything spoiled him too much. Jason has shown very little drive in his life to do anything much besides be a one-hit wonder in the jobs he does follow through in. He was great in Prince of Tides, he made a couple of small independent films himself which were apparently good. He is quite a good singer. But who knows if he'll make more than the once CD. Anyway, they were really cute together and absolutely seemed like they love each other very much.

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2012

I meant when he was a baby r13....in the clips from when he were really little he just looked so awkward and like he was being handed over from a caregiver to a stranger (Barbra.)

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.