Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The DL Acting Critic Is Here, Bitches!

I'm here to dress down your admiration for the "greats" and tell you, clearly, why you are so wrong to admire their works. Give me your Bette Davis! I'll tell you she's one-note and playing to the balcony on a distant planet in a far-off universe! Give me your Vivien Leigh! I will tell you that she's. . .INDICATING! Meryl Streep? You can see the ticking of her acting clock!

And don't--JUST DON'T-- give me Marie Fucking Dressler. That woman peaked through every performance she ever gave.

Most importantly, don't argue with me. I tell you WHO to admire and who NOT to admire. I'm highly respected in my community theater, where I regularly play the role of the person who takes your tickets.

End scene!

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012

too needy.

by Anonymousreply 111/12/2012

a bit... strenuous, dear.

But thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2012

Gabourey Sidibe?

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2012

Sometimes threads just go nowhere. Like this one. Sorry, OP. I guess every one really is a critic.

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2012

The cunting hour has struck. Ignore them, OP.

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

Welcome back PPSM!

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2012

Bitch bump.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2012

Ugh, like, so is Betty Fucking Davis or Joan Cunting Crawford the greatest?

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012

OK. How about Mason Reese, then? Just [bold]try[/bold] finding fault with [italic]his[/italic] technique. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 911/12/2012

If it's a parody of that ATC'er who pontificates here, it's pretty spot-on.

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2012

Mason Reese? The worst! His ARCHITECTURE? Never at all does it MATCH the internal struggles of his character. There is never any TRUTH to his acting. You never believe--not for a single moment--that he truly WANTS the donut hole.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.