Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sam Jones

I met him recently at a horror convention. He's still HOT, and super nice.

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012

Hot with dark hair; all wrong as a blond. How about current naked pics, OP?

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2012

[quote]How about current naked pics, OP?

I wish, lol! However, his body looked the exact same way at the convention as it did in these pics (of course, he had on clothes, but still).

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2012

Thought he was a Holy Roller now.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2012

He supposedly introduced former singer/actress-turned-evangelist Denise "Vanity" Matthews to the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2012

Seriously OP? I'd like to see a recent pic. I met and spoke with him at Comic-Con years ago (either '04, '05, or '06) in the main hall upstairs (not the big ground level Exhibit Hall) where has-been celebs sell autographs. It was almost evening, and there was hardly anybody else around, as the main events for the day were wrapping up. He called me over as I walked by. I was up close and we chatted (sorta, as he was rather nonsensical) for a couple of minutes.

He was bloated, bloated, bloated. Red nose and eyes (like a drinker's), facial lines (to be expected, as it had been years since FLASH GORDON), tie and suit askew. I wondered if he *had* been drinking due to the time and his odd speech and mannerisms.

He wasn't gross. However, he didn't look great or hot either. Considering that it was so many years ago, I'm curious re his current appearance.

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2012

Huge mushroom head.

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2012

R4 yes they were both in the straight-to-video movie "Da Vinci's War" in 1993 and he got into being an evangelist. He took her to the church he was going to in LA where she confessed EVERYTHING that she did and that others did to her. No one in the group at the church spilled the tea to the tabloids though, lucky for her.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2012

Yeah, R7, I think former actress/Playboy Playmate Terri Copely was in that church group too. Denise said when she first laid eyes on him she thought he was really gorgeous, and then he started talking to her about the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!