Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Louis CK Is Still A Homophobic POS

Fuck his SNL performance.

by Anonymousreply 4805/16/2014

why do so many gay guys like him? I have a friend who actually jacks off to his show. creepy

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2012

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2012

He was HORRIBLE on SNL

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2012

[quote] I have a friend who actually jacks off to his show

To what, specifically? I saw a clip from the show with Louis CK naked. It was enough to turn me off from food for a couple of hours. The guy is gross.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2012

I know almost nothing about this guy, never saw his show and don't know what his comedy is about.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2012

I can't stand him. Never could.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2012

I think he's funny, but I don't think he's as funny as people herald him for being.

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2012

I never found him funny, period. I never got the accolades, I guess he doesn't tickle my funny bone! He reminds me of the one asshole in any office who tries too hard to get laughs.

There are way too many comedians, musicians, actors and actresses whose careers are based on total hype. They get great reviews from people being paid to say how great they are. Nothing new there.

Then, the public assumes they are latching on to 'the next big thing' because the general public always needs to be part of something they perceive as happening and/or cool.

Use your brain, make your own choices, I never read reviews about anything.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2012

There are many comedians who are funnier than him and are authentic average Joes. He's a phony. He has a high-profile career because of his ethnicity. I agree, he was terrible on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2012

He's grotesquely fat and hard to watch, regardless of his beliefs. Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 1711/11/2012

Is Jon Stewart funny or Dane Cook funny?

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2012

Will someone already divulge what made his SNL appearance homophobic, for those of us who haven't seen it?

by Anonymousreply 2111/11/2012

The issue of the thread isn't whether he's funny, or any of us like his humor, or find him personally appealing. It's whether he's homophobic.

I've only seen so much of his show and his comedy and don't really feel it. But, I haven't seen enough to determine if he's homophobic. Is he? And, is so, what did he say or do?

by Anonymousreply 2611/11/2012

CK fucked up on the Morgan controversy. He should have just claimed "free speech" like Jim Norton did and not try to defend or rationalize what Morgan said or his alleged intent.

The main reason the audience member posted about Morgan on his FB was not only was it over the top, it didn't seem to this guy to be part of the act. It was simply a warning to other LGBT people who might go and be offended. When all the fame whores and hysterical boycott everything people got a hold of it, it became huge.

CK probably didn't want to alienate potential show viewers or generate a boycott of F/X if he was seen to have supported him.

He caved.

by Anonymousreply 2711/11/2012

I find him more of a horrible misogynist than homophobic. Of course, that would pass without comment here.

I think he says things that are on the edge, like this bit on e-ffeminates.

It's probably impossible to know unless you know or have worked with him.

by Anonymousreply 2811/11/2012

I don't think he's a homophobe, but I don't think he's funny either. He has so much Internet cred as some kind of anti-Dane Cook, but I've tried watching a few of his routines on YouTube, and thought they were all really lame. It was the same domestic, men and women are different shtick I've heard a million times.

To me he's like that redneck ventriloquist that's so popular. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2911/11/2012

Genius my ass. He's not the worst comic out there, not even in the bottom tier; instead he occupies a uneven hold in the lower middling rungs of comedy.

He's popular because he's popular, the girl in 8th grade who gets invited to parties not because anyone is particularly keen to enjoy her company, only out of fear of what might happen if she's not invited.

by Anonymousreply 3011/11/2012

It's his thing to be extremely crude in his stand-up. Shocking people is his shtick. I can only take so much of him but sometimes he is very funny. Didn't care for him on SNL though.

by Anonymousreply 3311/12/2012

R18, Jon Stewart IS funny, Dane Cook is NOT funny.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

by Anonymousreply 3511/12/2012

Link, R4?

by Anonymousreply 3711/12/2012

Maybe he and Tracy can take a plane together somewhere for some bromance - and then plane can hit a mountain. We'll mourn the loss of supposed comic genius - and then we'll get on with our lives without their useless fuck faces.

by Anonymousreply 3811/12/2012

So, what did he do?

by Anonymousreply 3911/12/2012

he's really hard to look at, is all.

by Anonymousreply 4011/12/2012

I echo R39... what did he do on SNL to cause this little outburst by the OP and a bunch of other mindless parrots?

by Anonymousreply 4211/12/2012

I find him hot. I'd blow him if he were uncut.

by Anonymousreply 4605/16/2014

r46 If only.....

by Anonymousreply 4705/16/2014

[quote]He's a comic, he's gonna say the word fag and the word cunt, that doesn't make him homophobic nor sexist, if you take five minute to hear the actual material and not just the curse words.

So saying the words "fag" and "cunt" make one a comic? Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 4805/16/2014
Need more help? Click Here.