Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wall Street Has Decided

No new taxes.

The Bush tax cuts will not expire.

Instead, tax loopholes will be tightened, thereby raising revenue.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 3111/27/2012

This is being calmly stated on all the political/financial shows as the only reasonable thing to do. As if anyone who wants to raise taxes on the rich is barking mad.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 111/11/2012

Congress will cut some loopholes.

Then, when nobody is looking, they will add new loopholes tacked onto bills about other things.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 311/11/2012

Would work for me if they really ratcheted the loops holes down. Romney should have paid 10 times the taxes he did. I have heard they the repugs want to do away with deducting the interest on your home loans which of course would never be acceptable.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 411/11/2012

Funny, I don't recall voting for Wall Street.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 511/11/2012

The rich will continue to control congress as they have been doing for many many years. Do YOU have a lobbyist handing out millions a year to congressmen and women? No? Pity. You're fucked as usual.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 611/11/2012

My capital gains must remain intact.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 711/11/2012

Don't assume that a Mitt Romney loss means 21st century America isn't a plutocracy.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 811/11/2012

Sad, but true, R8. It's back to normal. Still excited about social gains - gay marriage, etc., but the fiscal cliff and widening income disparity is here to stay.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 911/11/2012

Perhaps so, but the low capital gains (and thus "carried interest") rates for the rich are going to rise.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1011/11/2012

your meds need adjusting and i am not kidding.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1211/11/2012

" I wipe back to front, "

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1311/11/2012

the op of this thread is a moron.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1411/11/2012

Fillister is king.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1511/11/2012

Oops - that's Fillibuster is king.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1611/11/2012

Link, op?

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1711/11/2012

[quote]Obama gets the warning and realizes half of this country do not and will never recognize him as the president.

You people also don't recognize that Jesus didn't ride a dinosaur, gravity exists, and that most of you have delusions of grandeur when it comes what you contribute to this country. Most of this "half" live in states where they'd shrivel up and die if they were truly made to take responsibility for their own states' problems.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 1811/11/2012

..and why did you ask if frank rich was 'a jew"?

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2111/11/2012

Just F&F and ignore.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2211/11/2012

The middle class will hate it if they eliminate the mortgage interest deduction. It's the last break we still get.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2311/11/2012

Hyperbole, delusions and hysteria is all the right has, while this is the REALITY of what their boy caused:

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2411/11/2012

Wall Street has money and power. It's a well known evil like the NRA, Drug companies, Tea Baggers, and the Prancing Ponies.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2511/11/2012

fail, op

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2611/11/2012

Crazy person at R11 aside, how will Obama get his way on this issue when the Rethugs own the House. They have already shown they would rather nothing get done than have something they don't want enacted.

The Republican state houses have redistricted these hateful clowns into perpetual incumbency. They will never be voted out of office and they know it.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2711/11/2012

[quote] half of this country do not and will never recognize him as the president.

I felt the same when Geo W Bush was re-elected. But I survived. And so will you. Go have some sex.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2811/12/2012

[19} THEN how would YOU erase this deficit? HUH let's hear your brilliant solution. Expand the military budget, get rid of planned parenthood, big bird (all a pimple on the ass of the budget. THEN WHAT? Let's hear it...lay it out...BET YOU CAN'T and DON"T have an answer.

by That Is All, Peonsreply 2911/12/2012

Pasting this from the other thread:

(Hoping this troll takes meds and gets some sense)

Yes we have a full-on "professional" troll on here tonight. Only he's too stupid to know how he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Let's see, a week of us partying on here with not much of a peep from "them". Suddenly tonight we have what seems to be 5 or 6 different conservatives on here (all with the same script) acting like it's just business as usual with their shtick?

Look bub, it's so very very VERY obvious you are on here dumping cookies and hiding from troll-dar. It's giving you away as pure-troll. At least if you didn't try to hide your identity we could give you the benefit of the doubt as to being simply stupid and confused. But the cookie-dumping tells us what you're really up to.

You can't possibly getting paid for this so it must be personal for you.

Well your game isn't going to work here at all anymore. We don't care about your lying, your race-baiting, or any of your other sophomoric tricks.

Aren't you embarrassed for yourself? I mean, what kind of life do you lead that you come on to a website and pretend to be different people and try to say something to get a rise out of people? Is that what you call doing something productive with your life?

You know you're really cheating yourself. Think about it this way, all the time you spend here is presumably to bring you joy (joy derived from making other people upset or angry or whatever).

Why don't you skip the middleman, and go find something that actually directly makes you feel better? You know, like reading something not from the reality-defying bubble of the NeoCons.

Then you can quit wasting our time (ours and yours). Think about it, ok?

by That Is All, Peonsreply 3011/12/2012

by That Is All, Peonsreply 3111/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!