Since 1995

The SNL after party

what do we know about it?

by Anonymousreply 1911/11/2012

Total pussyhound. Big Bush supporter

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2012

Um, you're not invited!

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2012

In the olden days (Belushi/Aykroyd),I'm sure it was Cocaine Central.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2012

It's where Jimmy Fallon fucked Gwyneth Paltrow all those years ago - that's why she broke up with Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2012

Speaking as someone with absolutely zero sexual interest in him, I definitely thought Jimmy Fallon was gay.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2012

Belushi and Aykroyd used to have some type of blues club they owned. The Rolling Stones and other musicians and celebrities would show up there after the show. It got to where Belushi couldn't wait to finish the show so he could go party.

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2012

I've actually been to several of them. It was great fun ... but there was always someone there humiliating themselves. One night it was Courtney Love in a stoned rant, screaming that none of us understood satire.

Pathetic and awesome in the same moment.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2012

It's not the same now. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2012

Speaking of no sexual vibe, I find Gwyneth Paltrow totally asexual, I get nothing. I might be a gay man, but even I can see she's like a block of wood.

I see no allure, no nothing, nothing but those annoying thin lips and crispy looking fried blond hair.

I don't know if Fallon is why she broke up with BA. BA was cheating on her too.

All I know is, Ben would bring women to his grandfather's pre-war apartment in the East 60s or 70s, I don't remember the exact area. A friend's brother used to work there, he'd report on BA's comings and goings and not once did this guy mention seeing Ben with Miss GOOP.

It's funny when BA mention's his grandfather's place in interviews, he talks about staying there while he was trying to get into showbiz in NYC, BA made it seem like some hovel. It was an expensive pre-war co-op!

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2012

R9, see link.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2012

Taran Killam usually presents hole, then gets gangfucked while Robyn plays in the background.

by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2012

R10, go start YOUR own fucking blog. The meme "get a blog" is tiresome.

My story is true. If you don't remember, DL is a gossip forum, people post their gossip here. If it bothers you, don't hang out at DL.

The douchebags which now permeate DL are a fucking drag, not to mention, so many of them have the wit of 10 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2012

does it rotate venues?

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2012

There's lots of soda and pretzels and beer.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2012

Much of the cast is tired and they go home these days.

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2012

I laughed at the One Day More parody last night... in that I never thought, really, they only get Sunday's off.

What do they make? You'd need a PA to manage, I'd think.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2012

With the original cast, they would have it at a Blues Bar, and anyone would just randomly show up. James Taylor, Jack Nicholson, Jagger, Paul Simon, Keith Richards, Penny Marshall, Carrie Fisher, Ringo Starr. Sometimes there would be jam sessions with up until the early hours. And yes, LOTS of drugs.

I can't imagine today's parties remotely comparing. Espeically with the likes of Timberlake and Gwyenth. Probaly lots of martini's with everyone congratulating themselves on how great they are.

by Anonymousreply 1711/11/2012

They used to have some of them at Houstons midtown. I went to one once. Unfortunately the guest host was Conan, so the party was dull as dishwater.

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2012

Probably as boring as the show....

by Anonymousreply 1911/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.