Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Anyone watching Piers Morgan interview with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on CNN right now?

Piers is a shitty interviewer but that's beside the point.

I'm sorry, I find myself agreeing with 75% of what he's saying. Hope that doesn't mean the FBI will be showing up on my door. He's nearly entirely correct about Israel, and the role Israel has chosen for itself as the regional bully in the mid-West.

Of course, Israel gets to have all criticsm of its actions silenced because, you know, something really bad happened to them last century. So the fucking oppressed become the oppressors.

Israel is a really shitty nation with shitty leaders.

by Anonymousreply 2111/10/2012

and by mid-West, clearly I meant the middle East. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2012

You should also listen to his "lovely" views on homosexuality, OP.

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2012

[quote]He's nearly entirely correct about Israel, and the role Israel has chosen for itself as the regional bully in the mid-West.

Rich talk from the man who's talked about Bahrain as Iran's 14th province. Ask the leaders of Bahrain who's the big bully in the neighborhood?

Then ask the rebels in Syria who's been sending in support for Assad? Ask them what they think of Iran's interference in Syria?

You could ask the Lebanese what they think of Iran's meddling in their affairs and what they really think of Iran's stooge army Hezbollah, but I think they'll be too frightened to speak honestly.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

yes r2, what does he think is the 'cause' of homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2012

Let us know how he responds to Piers when he gets to his standard questions.

I'm dying to know how many times Mahmoud has properly been in love.

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

Idiot. It's the 25 per cent that you find fault with that causes 99.99999% of the problems.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2012

...oh god.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

I detest Jews so much I'm willing to pretend that a man who executes gay youths by hanging is really quite a sensible fellow.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

Yes lawd.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

R8 / R11, do you realize where you are? WTF are you doing F&Fing people who bring up Iran's treatment of homosexuals?

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2012

Diseased freak? Well, Datalounge knows what to do with creeps like you.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2012

OP, I heard him speak when he was in America. He claimed that "Gays did NOT exist in his own country." How could I possibly believe ANYTHING he said after that? He's worse than MR, in terms of honesty and trust.

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2012

Yes, R13 knows where he is-not in a country where the persecution of homos is rampant. And if it wasn't for the ludicrous foreign policy of this nation, there'd have been no Arab Spring (code name for destruction of secular Arab countries) and this endless doing of Isn'traels dirty work while we send them foreign aid like they were a Third-World nation instead of a haven for wealthy criminals. You do know of course that most Fundies are big-time Israel Firsters, don't you? Why do 'merkins insist that every nation on earth "embrace" our lunkheaded system of Dim-Or-Crazy? It ain't doing us any good of late, is it. FFS, wake up.

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012

I detest his social views and do not agree with his homophobic vitriol at all but his assessment of American/Israel aggression is accurate. I also disagree with his asinine belief that the Holocaust never occurred. Anyhoo, even a broken clock is twice once a day.

by Anonymousreply 1711/10/2012

I would love for OP to go with Piers and Mahmoud to Iran so the 3 of them can live there happily ever after, away from those evil jews of the world. OP can experience homosexuality Iranian style while he's at it.

by Anonymousreply 1811/10/2012

If r13 cared at all about gays, he wouldn't call his opponents "diseased freak." Datalounge has visiting trolls occasionally, and he seems to be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 1911/10/2012

[quote]Hope that doesn't mean the FBI will be showing up on my door.

[quote]Feds please dont come for me

I wish you fuckheads would stop pretending that your moronic views make you some kind of dissident. It's rather insulting to the 1000s of people raped, tortured, and killed at Evin prison.

by Anonymousreply 2011/10/2012

Diseased freak?!?

by Anonymousreply 2111/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!