Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rick Genest, Zombie Boy

Not cool or sexy or edgy. I just think he looks like an ass who will be regretting his look one day.

Who does this to themselves?

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012

If I was a fashion designer, I wouldn't hire him. He is making himself the center of attention and not the clothes.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2012

He's one of the few people that looks better with tatoos. I think he's handsome with the skeleton tatoos.

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2012

His whole schtick is very 2009. Even Nicola whatever who dressed Gaga is getting his magazines cancelled. That whole goth revisted thing is in the past. Hopefully there will be a groupon deal for tattoo removal for poor little Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

R3's hipster schtick is so 2010. March 2010, to be exact. Early in the month. The third. Morning. About 7:15 am.

Christ, these tools here.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2012

I've seen him in person at Fashion Week and you wouldn't believe what an awkward, attention-seeking nerd he is.

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

He creeps me the hell out.

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2012

R4, I'm sorry to offend. Obviously this is very personal for you and you took my comments personally.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2012

He's cute, and he looks amazing in the Mugler sessions he did. He seems happy with is look.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2012

There are photos of him on his website where he's de-tatted with Dermablend make up. Not sure the link will take you there.

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2012

He's unexceptional with the dermablend.

And he's stuck with that idiotic body tattoo the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2012

This thread sounds like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets are posting, except not as funny. Stop being such fuddy dutty sticks in the mud. Who cares? If you don't like his tats, don't look. Simple.

Read a book. When was the last time any of you pop culture obsessed wieners read a book?

by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2012

Oooo, R11. You sure told US!

Next time, I'll post on a board that promotes "pointless bitchery."

Oh yeah, I'm already here. So why are YOU here?

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!