Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Thai Ladyboys

Nong Poy is proof that sometimes, some people are born the wrong sex. S/he is hotter than most women I know.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

Postmodern model, I was wondering at that term. I wouldn't call her a ladyboy since she had a gender reassignment surgery.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2012

Thai transwomen generally transition in their early teens, before puberty has a chance to masculinize them, since hormones are available OTC there.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

She's beautiful. People born the wrong sex are a gift to us all as it means anyone can be whatever they want to be if the will is there. It shows that all of us can transform into whatever we choose on a simpler level. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2012

And just think of the glorious surprise between her legs!!!

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

R2 We wish you were right about that, but you're not.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2012

I watched a documentary about ladyboys on Youtube and they interviewed a Thai Buddhist monk. He said that in Buddhism, sex (male/female) does not exist. He went on to say that maybe in a past life you were female, in this life you are male, the next.. who knows. It's evolving and changing.

As accepting as Thailand is with it, it's boggling that they won't legally acknowledge someone who has had a sex change. Even with reassignment, their legal documents will not be changed to reflect their sexual change. They also cannot marry.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!