Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Breaking News: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.

They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.

"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says.

Rumors that the adorable twosome had split started gaining traction in the last couple of weeks, but hit a high note just last night when Bieber, 18, was spotted seeing The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people that included 19-year-old Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin.

Gomez, 20, and the Biebs went public with their romance in February 2011 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

"I am happy," she told us a few months later about their romance. "I'm really happy."

No surprise, but many rabid Bieber fans have had it in for Gomez since day one, frequently attacking her via the Internet.

"It hurts, it really does," she once told Z100 radio in NYC. "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it."

Here's hoping they can still be friends.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2012

He is a little older, now maybe it is time for him to start fucking the chicks

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2012

[quote]Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship

That's so gay!

How long until he moves to the next excuse, "My girlfriend lives in Europe so it's hard to get together."

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2012

That leaves Ellen and Portia as the most glamorous lesbian couple in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

Typ- typ- typical male. Thinks with his DICK! D.I.C.K.! D.I.C.K.!

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2012

every time I see his proactive commercial with his makeup, earrings and Rachel Maddow haircut, I can only imagine how this pubescent little troll will look 10 years from now...

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2012

Who actually cares? Seriously. They are little kids; it cannot possibly be adults who care even a tiny bit about their puppy love lives.

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2012

Wouldn't it be something if one of these little teenybopper heart-throb boys actually came out as gay? I know it'd never happen (they usually wait until they're older and forgotten), but can you imagine the reaction of all worldwide fangirls? Would it be suicides en masse? It'd be such an interesting dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2012

I can't wait until Selena Gomez fades into obscurity. As a fan of Selena Quintanilla-Perez (J.LO's breakthrough role), it annoys me that every time I wanna look her up online/YouTube I get hits for this Disney autotuned starlet. The irony is, she was named after Selena.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2012

"I can't wait until Selena Gomez fades into obscurity"

And the talent that is Justin Bieber???

He's welome to his millions of dollars, 'cause when he goes, he'll vanish like the invisible man...

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2012

[quote]BTW who is Selena Gomez?[/quote]

She started out as a Disney starlet and was a 'tween sensation, a la Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. My niece was really into her several years ago. I don't know what she's been up to lately since my niece has moved on. She's discovered boys and her new obsession is One Direction, the British boy band.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.