Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Get the FUCK Off the Internet!

Oh sure--some of you vote me Wit & Wisdom. But you kno0w what? That doesn't count on YouTube! Get the fuck off the internet! And yeah, some of you think I have a butch haircut--but did you know that my lesbian Womyn sisters think it looks soft and flowing? Huh? Get the fuck off the internet! I. BUST. MY. Ass. finding artocles baout things to link to--and do you appreciate ot? Do you SHARE these articles about cats that dance for nibbly treats? NO! You might write, "cute" or "Get a life, OP" but do you SHARE? Get the fuck off the internet! And when I start a post about Whoopi or Joy or Elisabitch saying something or going all kuh-razy on "The View", some might write, "I saw that!" or "Is that show still on?" but do you actually SHARE or CONTRIBUTE? Get the fruck off the internet! And the poster who posts as that obese--I call it "pleasingly plump"--CNN lady. . .Get the fuck off the internet! And "M" and "Glenn"? Get the fuck off the internet! You ruin every fucking thread you show up in! And Janbot? Janet Jackson's a has-been! She's over! Like Al Gore! Get the fuck off the internet! You want to flame me? You want to call the editor? I'll block your log cabinette asses! That's right! You want talk about what makes Mam's mussy moist? Get off the interenet and do that shit on some messageboard on the world wide web! I don't need that shit--I. Bust. My. ASS!

by S. Dankertreply 1511/10/2012

Um, what?

by S. Dankertreply 311/10/2012

Oh papa toony, we've gotta loony!

by S. Dankertreply 411/10/2012

OP,

Take your own advice - get the fuck off the Internet - and get back ON your meds!

by S. Dankertreply 511/10/2012

About 20 years ago, maybe a little less, the AOL'es got on the Internet. It was like a huge, smelly invasion of freshmen into the senior class lounge. They never left.

by S. Dankertreply 611/10/2012

My pussy stinks.

by S. Dankertreply 711/10/2012

For those who don't get it, OP is parodying Shelly Dankert, the crazed Romney supporter whose drunken rant on election night made her an Internet sensation.

(Link is to a sadly hilarious audio with no video.)

by S. Dankertreply 811/10/2012

Why is this thread stil here!!!! GET.THE.FUCK.OFF.THE.INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!

by S. Dankertreply 911/10/2012

Good Lord. Is this the typical Republican?

by S. Dankertreply 1011/10/2012

J'adore the Lawrence Welk lounge remix.

by S. Dankertreply 1111/10/2012

I spend all day posting shit on DL for you bitches to laugh at and nobody ever does!

Y'all need to just GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET!!!

by S. Dankertreply 1211/10/2012

What the fuck OP, why the fuck do you post this here where I cannot 'like' and share it with my facebook friends? ARE YOU STUPID??? IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE INTERNET WORKS GET THE FUCK OFF OF IT!

Oh, I get it. You don't WANT TO OFFEND anyone, so you post it anonymously! You spineless FUCKER! I worked my ass off reading your post and it's all for NOTHING! Here, LOOK!, I ate a whole bag of chips BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKER! And now my last box of wine is gone and I have to waddle to the gas station and get another one. I HATE YOU! I'm gonna find out who you are and then send you an e-vite to visit me at home and when you come, boy, you are so going to get it! You are going to get it so bad you will regret ever coming to my place, FUCKER! I'll blind you with my earrings and smother you with my caftan, you, you, ASSHOLE!

by S. Dankertreply 1311/10/2012

R11, that was amazing. Butterscotch schnapps, cigarettes and chips.

by S. Dankertreply 1411/10/2012

FFFFFucking aSSSholes! Whooosh

by S. Dankertreply 1511/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.