Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock finds solace in Taylor Swift

If this queen wants people to think she's straight she should stop saying shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 2311/12/2012

Fishing for a beard.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

And here are the lyrics to Aaron's favorite song. Definitely straight.

[Verse 1:] Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

[Chorus:] Losing him was blue like I'd never known Missing him was dark grey all alone Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met But loving him was red Loving him was red

[Verse 2:] Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

[Chorus:] Losing him was blue like I'd never known Missing him was dark grey all alone Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met But loving him was red Oh red Burning red

[Bridge:] Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go But moving on from him is impossible When I still see it all in my head Burning red Loving him was red

[Chorus:] Oh losing him was blue like I'd never known Missing him was dark grey all alone Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met 'Cause loving him was red Yeah, yeah, red We're burning red

[Post-Chorus:] And that's why he's spinnin' 'round in my head Comes back to me, burning red Yeah, yeah

His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

Flamer, please

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

Taylor Swift wrote that song by herself. Yes, herself. No cowriters. And it's a fantastic lyric. Why is there so much hate for her on here? She's VERY generous and kind -- I live in Nashville and she and I have mutual friends, one of them is in her band -- yet all I read is how untalented she is. She really is a preternaturally gifted writer. That can't be denied.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2012

Linked below is the complete GQ interview with Schock that the OP's link refers to.

While the Taylor Swift comment is just a quick mention, it's also interesting to note that this is part of a series of quick interviews GQ has done with both Rethugs and Democrats since the election to see "WTF did we just do" - but Schock's interview is the only one that includes a fashion photo shot...

That queen will never ever be caught again improperly dressed, or in a candid photo...

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

Taylor would scrape the bottom of the gay closet barrel if she'd consider Schock as new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2012

Watch it, Aaron. She'll buy a house across the street from you.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

"She really is a preternaturally gifted writer."

Maybe in a parallel universe. Are you 12? How could an adult admire her cheesy lyrics?

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2012

Maybe she is always attracted to gay men...girl can't help herself.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

"... losing him was blue like I'd never known Missing him was dark grey all alone..."

Co-dependent. Holds grudges. Bitch has had at least 6 high-profile boyfriends in the last 4 years- and they've all ran for the hills from her.

I think Kanye was right.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

And, never piss Taylor Swift off, or she will write a negative song about you!

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2012

R8 -- I'm not 12. I'm 55. And I'm a Nashville songwriter. And I know that what she does is not easy, and she has a crazy gift for writing. Yes, her writing is aimed towards a younger market, but she does that better than anyone out there. I don't expect older people to relate to her lyrics, but anyone who is objective can appreciate that she is good. This, from the song 15: When you're 15 and someone tells you that they love you, you're gonna believe them. Who here DOESN'T remember what that feeling is like? She captures that innocence and hopefulness beautifully with just two lines. She might not be you taste, but she is a crazy good writer. And honestly a very thoughtful, kind person.

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2012

Taylor is completely ridiculous and awful but I kinda like her and think she's talented - she's like the prissy, virginal red-state alternate universe Courtney Love for me. It would make my year if Madame Governor Aaron Schock bearded up with her.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2012

r12, do you know if she does indeed write all the lyrics herself or are they all written for her and/or she pulls a Madonna or Avril Lavigne and changes one or two words and demands a songwriting credit?

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2012

R13, Schock is a Congressman, not a Governor.

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2012

r14. She writes about half her songs entirely by herself, no cowriters at all. She cowrites on the rest of the songs. I haven't written with her -- I had the chance to before her first cd came out, dammit, and I didn't do it -- but I've written with a lot of the people who write with her. You know what? They're not that great. She's a better writer than any of her cowriters. You don't have to like what she does, but you have to respect her talent.

by Anonymousreply 1611/12/2012

"She's a better writer than any of her cowriters"

If she were capable of writing brilliant songs on her own then she wouldn't NEED cowriters.

Why are you defending this bimbo? She stinks.

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2012

R17 is right. Her father hired writers from the very beginning and she puts her name on the songs.

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2012

Sorry, but I think he's kinda hot. I'd gobble his cock.

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2012

R16 probably thinks Taylor Swift, in additon to song writing talent, also can sing her purchased songs without autotune.

by Anonymousreply 2011/12/2012

Swift keeps on writing about all of her "relationships." They are not relationships. They are boyfriend/girlfriend flings. She's 22. She hasn't lived long enough to have all of these "relationships."

Yes, she's failry talented creating songs that have little substance musically, vocally or lyrically, but they're okay. But she's getting or has gotten annoying with her expertise on relationships. Plus, a little less 'kiss and tell' would do her well.

by Anonymousreply 2111/12/2012

One thing's for sure: Will never be president. Forget the gay thing, he's too short.

by Anonymousreply 2211/12/2012

Taylor Swift is her generation's Bob Dylan.

Her impact on music and culture will span generations.

by Anonymousreply 2311/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!