Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING Halle Berry ***BARRED*** from leaving U.S with her child.

Halle Berry just lost big in court -- a judge has ruled she cannot permanently move her 4-year-old daughter to France ... TMZ has learned.

Halle had been fighting tooth and nail with her baby daddy Gabriel Aubry to bring Nahla to Paris, where Halle wants to live with her fiance Olivier Martinez.

Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter -- but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.

The full details of the ruling are unclear -- but one thing's for sure ... Halle did NOT get what she wanted.

Halle has said from the beginning she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla's life -- she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2012

Y A W N

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

Halle Berry is one friggin bag of trouble. I don't know, maybe 'it's never her fault,' but it sure follows her everywhere she goes.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

Academy Awards winners should behave with more dignity.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

[quote]the L.A. paparazzi scene

as if the Paris paparazzi are aren't a bother

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2012

"Halle, do you really think France is safer for evading the papparazzi?"

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2012

Tons of celebs with young children live in LA and manage it just fine. Halle is such a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2012

She named her daughter after the Lion King?

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2012

What if Halle leaves anyways. Look at Polanski, France doesn't have an extradition treaty.

And if she stays overseas for ten years, the statute of limitations will expire.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

Maybe it was 'Catwoman' .....

Perhaps R10, I guess she can try to become the next great thing in French cinema.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2012

France has an extradition treaty with the US. It just doesn't cover some misdemeanors.

The judge is doing what more judges are finally finding the guts to do - deny custody requests to women who deliberately try to destroy the father-child relationship. I really think those women should lose primary custody. I think Halle should lose primary custody. She's not finished and she will be making more serious allegations against the father soon enough. She's an awful human being.

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2012

Halle Berry is batshit. Her next batshit move will be to claim that her child is being molested by Gabriel. Were Halle Berry not certifiably batshit I would not think in these terms about an innocent child and their own father.

If she does not try to find help by now and/or otherwise straighten herself out somehow then she will be the one to loose custody of her child.

There is only so far a mother can go with denying their child's father visitation and the like before the crap hits the fan.

I state all of this as a Lesbian btw. I love women and respect gentlemen, but hate how far gone some women get in terms of trying to be decent to their own families sometimes. Dollars to donuts Gabriel has not done jack squat to deserve what Halle Berry has been putting him through all this time.

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2012

She is insane and should not be allowed to leave the US with her daughter,it's not fair to the child to not see her father.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2012

Halle Burr you ain't in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2012

I can't stand it when people use 'loose' when they mean 'lose.'

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012

Halle is a a trouble maker and manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 1711/10/2012

Not to mention using an apostrophe for a plural. r13 It's "Dads" not "Dad's" in that context, silly rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 1811/10/2012

This is what she gets for trying to keep the little girl away from her father!!

by Anonymousreply 1911/10/2012

Ok, using the headline "Breaking" in the context of some idiot Hollywood celebrity's stupid, fucked up, idiot life is just, well, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2011/10/2012

It seems like even the judge thought Halle to be a bit batty, eh? Since that fellow Gabriel is in the all clear now, then what will be Halle's next move?

by Anonymousreply 2111/10/2012

This whole saga revealed how crazy she really is. This is what she deserves for treating her child's father like a sperm donor. Her new boyfreind/fiance is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 2211/10/2012

[quote]The judge is doing what more judges are finally finding the guts to do - deny custody requests to women who deliberately try to destroy the father-child relationship.

Does the judge have any evidence of this?

Anyway, it has nothing to do with it. It's extremely rare for physical custody to be granted to a parent who wants to move an American born child overseas.

by Anonymousreply 2311/10/2012

[quote] Anyway, it has nothing to do with it. It's extremely rare for physical custody to be granted to a parent who wants to move an American born child overseas.

So then why did it happen to me?

by Anonymousreply 2411/10/2012

I read about that case this week, R24, and thought twice before posting at R23. The commentary from whichever legal expert they cited is that it was highly unusual. She's appealing.

by Anonymousreply 2511/10/2012

[quote] Of course, now the bitch will just cut to the chase and ask "Alright ...how much money do I have to give you to let me keep our daughter in France ?"

And I'll silently grin when Gabriel says "Halle, you don't have enough money ...".

She pissed off the judge when she forced her nanny to make up false assault accusations about Gabriel. It was thrown out of court because the judge didn't believe it. And the judge is forcing Halle to pay Gabriel $20,000 a month for child support. Ha ha

I don't know why she wants to move to France anyway. Her relationship with Olivier Martinez will end in disaster soon enough and then she would move back to America

by Anonymousreply 2611/10/2012

Not without my Daughter!

by Anonymousreply 2711/10/2012

Was watching some stuff on YouTube today and ran across an Actor's Studio with Halle. Didn't know her father used to beat up her mother and older sister but he never touched her. But it explains why she has her own history with violent relationships.

Also learned that it always bothered her as a child that she looked so different from her mother who is blond hair blue eyed. So why then choose to have a baby with a blond haired blue eyed White guy?

Anyone know is she has a good relationship with her mother or sister?

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2012

She has an EXCELLENT relationship with her mother. Her sister, not so much, because the sis took the father's side of this dispute.

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2012

She's really full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 3011/10/2012

She seems to have a case of borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 3111/10/2012

Halle's paparazzi angle isn't being bought by the judge because it comes off as delusional. She's late 40s but she's trying to convince us that she has the same issues that JFK Jr. had going on when he was in his early 30s. Now HE had to worry about paps. This is the same delusion carried by Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, like they're a royal couple, like the Winsdors. Jesus, even the Monaco royals don't have Windsor or Kennedy public interest. Sit the fuck down and take some serious inventory common celebs. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 3211/10/2012

He was very smart. He kept his mouth shut and let his lawyers go to work.

by Anonymousreply 3311/10/2012

The French are better at dealing with cray-cray bitches, though.

by Anonymousreply 3411/10/2012

She's more than borderline. She's CLUSTER B Personality Disorder.

I believe she phones the paps. How the hell do they know what school the kid goes to? Somehow they do? She phones them then plays INNOCENT.

by Anonymousreply 3511/10/2012

It just seems Halle goes out of her way to make life a living hell for any man she breaks up with. She's definitely one of those stars who appears nicer on camera than off of it.

by Anonymousreply 3611/10/2012

agree with the judge.

by Anonymousreply 3711/10/2012

You DL bitches don't wanna fuck with Halle Berry

by Anonymousreply 3811/10/2012

Halle is a lose cannon.

by Anonymousreply 3911/10/2012

35 could you give some insight to Cluster B?

by Anonymousreply 4011/11/2012

This is what she gets for having a child with a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 4111/11/2012

I think the whole Kate Middleton nude photo scandal didn't do anything to help Halle's argument. She's no more 'protected' or 'secluded' in France than she can be in the US.

by Anonymousreply 4211/11/2012

It's not about her, r42, it's about the kid.

In France, it's illegal to take pictures of the children of celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 4311/11/2012

I really want to see Halle just go off and beat the hell out of a pap.

by Anonymousreply 4411/11/2012

r40 - here is what I found out from wikipedia about Cluster B.

Cluster B (dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders)

Not to be confused with Type B personality.

Antisocial personality disorder: a pervasive disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, and (generally) a pattern of regular criminal activity.

Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior often leading to self-harm and impulsivity.

Histrionic personality disorder: pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriately seductive behavior and shallow or exaggerated emotions.

Narcissistic personality disorder: a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Characterized by self-importance, preoccupations with fantasies, belief that they are special, including a sense of entitlement and a need for excessive admiration, and extreme levels of jealousy and arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 4511/11/2012

R13 She already kind of did that - released info in the press about not trusting Gabriel around their daughter and about the daughter being afraid of her father - she didn't outright say anything about sexual abuse but the implication was there.

I wonder if she'll give it a rest now that all of her attempts to get the kid away from her father have failed.

by Anonymousreply 4611/11/2012

She also claimed he was racist, said the N-word.

I believe nothing of what she says or accuses people of. Nothing!

I'm from the other HB thread, and I'll post it again here. Eric Benet never cheated on her. He AGREED to the negative publicity in order to get out of the marriage with her. This is from FOAF sources, "to make HB look good".

Cluster B is right.

by Anonymousreply 4711/11/2012

She really is treating him like a sperm donor who won't go away.

If that's what she wanted, I wonder why the hell she didn't just use a proper sperm donor, a married man, the guy who fathered Linda Evangelista's kid, or someone else who would pull up his pants and disappear?

by Anonymousreply 4811/11/2012

[quote] In France, it's illegal to take pictures of the children of celebrities.

I'm not sure it's the taking of photos that's illegal but you can't publish them in France hence the blurred out faces of celeb children in French publications.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.