Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Laura Ingraham: After Romney Loss, 'I Feel Like Chief Psychologist For Conservatives'

She said she found it more discouraging that some Republicans were responding to Romney's Tuesday night loss by demanding the party become less conservative and more moderate. "Now that is depressing."

by Anonymousreply 2403/23/2013

You want depressing, honey, look in a mirror! The big loser mirror that all the other deluded republicunts are looking in and not seeing reality.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

Laura Ingraham Fun Fact:

Some guy broke up with her so she went to his (Georgetown?) house, stuck a garden hose through the front door mail slot and turned on the water. He was out of town.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

R2. She was fighting her homosexual desire so she lashed out at her supposed boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

Laura Ingraham is a closeted lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

I really think it is fair to suggest that the "boyfriend" probably deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2012

That's like a Scientologist calling other people crazy.

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2012

Laura Ingraham, like Ann Coulter, has never been married and has never had biological children.

Like Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham also has a deep voice.

What could that mean I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

According to David Brock's bio, she used to hang out with him at gay clubs A LOT.

Now, she writes books crying about how awful it is that men carry around "bags" (read: faggy purse-like things) these days in total gender confusion. Here's the deal, Laura: A LARGE HARDCOVER BOOK DOESN'T FIT IN MY POCKET!

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2012

If Laura Ingraham is a homosexual, or even suspected of being one, then we should use all of our influence to reveal that fact to as many people as posssible, complete with lurid details of things that she may do with other women, and destroy her. For the cause, of course.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

Have you folks seen Ann Coulter lately? Totally fem!

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

It's obvious why closeted right-wing lesbian commentators can't come out - it wouldn't be acceptable to their anti-gay listeners.

Btw, a while back Rachel Maddow hinted that Ingraham was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2012

Coulter is looking like big, hard, severe, Lipstick Lesbian this week. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2012

Were the gals joking about being "Lebanese" by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2012

She and coulter must be counter operatives.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2012

I am a horse cunt whose only pleasure is stuffing cheese up my twat in hopes some rats will climb in and make a ruckus there.

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2012

She is the most evil person in media. Rush is a total joke. Beck is just plain out of his fucking mind. But Ingraham is taken seriously by her sycophants. She was a big trouble maker at Fartmouth, always seeking the spotlight. You know she clerked for Justice Thomas? Some people are taught evil. Some get sucked into the evil of others. Laura however was born evil. if you pay attention everything she says and does is about her so called values, only her values and her mission to conservative normal people She is a cult onto herself, self serving, egomanical, self absorbed. I don't think I like her very much

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012

Ann Coulter is a lesbian and says the word dumb a lot, which is kind of dumb. She is wrapped up a little too much in the day to day of this life. She does make a decent living from her book sales and she does have a following. She is difficult to read in my opinion because her criticisms are so scathing. Click thru link for much more info, thank you Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

She used to secretly record guys saying that they were gay in college and the expose them. She was fearful of AIDS and would demand to know if someone with the disease used her utensils. You'd think cancer would have woken her up, but no. Now she adopted a kid.

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

Nasty Cooze.

by Anonymousreply 1903/23/2013

She had an abortion after she became pregnant with Dinesh D'Souza's baby.

by Anonymousreply 2003/23/2013

I'll make this short and sweet. And you can take this to the bank.

Laura Ingraham is in such deep denial I am not certain she even knows she is a Lesbian. But of course she is.

Ann Coulter is a man eating machine. I don't care about her Adam's apple, toughness, severe features and feigned dislike of anything not deemed conservative. She likes lots of sex and lots of men, particularly rough blue collar types. She loathes children and would never marry. She has never licked kitty in her life.

by Anonymousreply 2103/23/2013

[R16] Spot on! I don't approve of the word cunt. Howver, this is one cunt that deserves to be called a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2203/23/2013

I've heard she has a fetish for married men. It's clear she has definite rage issues.

What I find most astonishing about her is that for all the right attacks single mothers, she chose to adopt her kids (cause no one is going to marry her). I'd sooner have Joan Crawford for a mother.

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013

I met her brother a few times...he's out and gay...and they seem to be close...I don't get it

by Anonymousreply 2403/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!