by Anonymousreply 3411/13/2012

Wasn't Hangover 1 enough?

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

Shouldn't they just title this

"Hollywood Beating A Dead Horse: Part 42"

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

Did Hangover 2 actually make money?

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

Actually, part 2 made $581,464,305 worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

He's so much more attractive, when you cover his mean, beady little eyes.

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

Wearing too many clothes in that shot, OP, and not showing us his best ASSet.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2012

He's one who definitely benefits from the camera shooting him a certain angles only. He has sharp, large, ferret-faced nose, he has beady shifty eyes. So from the neck up he does nothing for me. He has a nice body, but it is strangely not attractive to me. It's ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

I like that he's not a generic pretty boy--that his features taken seperately are unexceptional. But put them together, with that personality and that body--hotness. Loved him since Alias.

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2012

Agree with r7. I don't get the 'hotness' of BC at all. He looks ferret-faced to me and his eyes are beady.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

He's not bad looking but not my type...

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

To me, he is sexier than the more "classically" pretty Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2012

Brad Pitt had never done anything for me, I swear I'm the only gay guy who feels this way. I can appreciate his physical attractiveness in an objective way, but there's always been something about Pitt that has always left me cold. There's no "there" there, so to speak. I just don't find him sexually appealing at all. And I like a lot of blond guys, too, like Ryan Phillippe and the young Robert Redford but Brad Pitt has never done a damn thing for me.

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2012

Yes, BC is way better looking that Pitt who does less than nothing for me. BC was his hottest with the short hair and fitted suits in Wedding Crashers. His shaggy look leaves me cold.

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2012

Call me crazy, but I've always thought that Pitt's looks were overrated. He's a good looking guy for sure, but he's never been drop-to-my-knees-in-awe-of-his-looks the way, say, a young Tom Selleck was.

As for Bradley, he is just sexy without even trying. It's more than just the physical. I like his personality, and that he doesn't seem to take himself seriously. And the way he speaks fluent French is just to die for.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2012

He and Michael Vartan used to whisper in French while they were fucking Victor Garber in their trailer on ALIAS...

C'est vrai!

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2012

There is going to be a part 3? Look, the first one was funny and was not in need of a sequel. Bradley Cooper must be hard up for work.

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012

He's hotter than FUCK

by Anonymousreply 1711/10/2012

Actually, he's rather weak in the facial characteristics. The color of his eyes pop but not the actual eyes. We've all know average looking guys like this in our lives and no one ever payed them much mind. He's nothing special and he does have gay face.

by Anonymousreply 1811/10/2012

r12, I so agree. Pitt comes off like he's looking for cues from others on how to act, how to be. He's the chameleon who becomes whomever he is with. A serious identity problem. His eyes are empty and dead. He is a nice looking guy but seems so insecure. I wonder if he's an Aspie. I've always viewed him as the outsider looking in with the families of those he dates. His parents are pretty simple and he grew up in a little shitbox of a house but he's mostly dated individuals with wealthy families steeped in Hollywood. I suspect he always felt alienated and his responses during interviews seem rehearsed...like an Aspie trying to fit in.

by Anonymousreply 1911/10/2012

Pitt doesn't look anything like an Aspie to me, R19, or to anyone who knows anything about psychology. (Tom Cruise, that's another story)

If he seems alienated and out of place, it's probably because he knows he doesn't have the talent or brains to deserve his wealth, fame, or social status. Maybe he's insecure because he's afraid his success will vanish as inexplicably as it came? And if he's rehearsed, it's probably because of his eternal quest to look smart.

by Anonymousreply 2011/11/2012

To me, Pitt always looks like his mouth is half full of chewing tobacco. Plus, I've never been able to get past his problems with hygiene. Dealbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 2111/11/2012

Pitt, not sexy. Cooper, sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2211/11/2012

What does Victor Garber have to say?

by Anonymousreply 2311/11/2012

Interesting - I thought I was the only one who thought Pitt was average at best, or to be really truthful, not attractive. Don't get me wrong, he's a good looking guy, but I always thought his features were too oddly proportioned.

by Anonymousreply 2411/11/2012

R12: You're not alone. Brad Pitt does absolutely nothing for me, either.

by Anonymousreply 2511/11/2012

Rodent-like.

by Anonymousreply 2611/11/2012

I like Pitt as a person -- at least, the person he presents to the press -- but no, I've never found him physically appealing. I thought he was very pretty in "A River Runs Through It," but that's not my type. And I think he's aged very badly. The long hair and scruffy beard he often wears don't help.

by Anonymousreply 2711/11/2012

R16, I agree there was no need for the first sequel, let alone a second one. However, would you pass up a paycheck north of $10 million to star in a movie? If that's being hard up for work, where do I apply for that job?

by Anonymousreply 2811/11/2012

He was just on Letterman in a navy blue suit. Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 2911/13/2012

He doesn't even look homosexual in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 3011/13/2012

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think Cooper is gay. I do, however, think he beat the stuffing out of Jennifer Esposito.

by Anonymousreply 3111/13/2012

The thing I hate about all the Hangover movies is everyone is dirty. They don't shower for days as they desperately try to get out of their predicament They wear the same clothes getting progressively more grungy, sweaty, bloody, etc. Ew. This has become a tired cliche with just about every "road trip" movie involving straight men for the last ten years. Guess it's supposed to seem more authentic or whatever. To me it's just gross and distracting.

OP's pic of BC looks grungy, of course. Surprise, looks like the boys will be stranded somewhere again with absolutely ZERO running water.

by Anonymousreply 3211/13/2012

[quote]The thing I hate about all the Hangover movies is everyone is dirty. They don't shower for days as they desperately try to get out of their predicament They wear the same clothes getting progressively more grungy, sweaty, bloody, etc. Ew.

Never go camping with straight guys.

You'd be horrified.

by Anonymousreply 3311/13/2012

Another one of these movies? Why don't these guys just stop binge drinking?

by Anonymousreply 3411/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.