Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's pretend we're rightwingers talking about American History

In 1776, our Founding Fathers, who were persecuted by the Communists because of their strong Christian beliefs, met at church and signed our Constitution which forever granted Americans the right to carry guns and declared America, now and forever, a Christian nation.

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2012

None of the founding fathers believed in Darwinism, followed Reverend Wright, or deigned to appear on Bill Maher.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

They did not support equal pay for women.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

Sadly OP that's about right.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

Somehow I think that if Darwinism had existed in that time they would no problems accepting it R2/3. The were men of science after all.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

They built our great nation with slaves an Jesus and no big government and Christian values and such as.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2012

The Founding Fathers put the words "Under God" in our Pledge of Allegiance and that's where its going to stay.

(no joke, I've heard wingnuts actually say that)

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2012

They are such idiots R6.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2012

Our founding fathers were all very religious men.

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2012

Our founding fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery. (actual michelle bachman quote)

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2012

Inspired by Jesus, who believed there would only be one nation worth shit on the planet, inspired our founding fathers to know that homosexuals would try take over in the future.

That's why they wrote the Bill Of Rights. There is nothing about Hispanics or Gays in there. Nothing.

There was only one religion when we were a colony. Things were simple and that's why now things are fucked up with all kinds of religions. The founding fathers knew that only one religion should be in control.

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2012

The founding fathers were all WHITE which means only white men should have Constitutional rights.

I mean, giving blacks and women the vote? Please. Dumbest. Move. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 1111/09/2012

Only advantage of giving women the vote: it doubles the votes of our great white Republican men, since we tell their women who to vote for and the women obey, as they should.

by Anonymousreply 1211/09/2012

On Paul Revere:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

Oh no, wait... these were supposed to be made up? BRB.

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2012

Deism? What is that? It's a left-wing conspiracy. You know. Those liberals all think they can trick us into believing that Jefferson was a deist. And even though Thomas Paine proclaimed that he was a deist, he really wasn't. Oh no. He was a Christian! Just like all of our Founding Fathers were!

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2012

If God had wanted us to respect homosexuals he would have put that in the Constitution!

by Anonymousreply 1511/09/2012

The colored people never even wanted freedom! It was forced on them by liberals!

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2012

If Obama had been in charge, Mary the Mother of Jesus would have been forced to abort!

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2012

Because of Obamacare, ALL of out good doctors are moving to other countries!

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2012

The Founding Fathers were the elite in wealth, because God gave them the most brains. The top tier should continue to make decisions for everyone else, with their preachers' guidance and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2012

It was the DEMOCRATS who who owned slaves in the South! Lincoln, a REPUBLICAN, freed the slaves from the shackles of the DEMOCRATS. I've been telling you for years that DEMOCRATS are RACISTS!!!!!!1

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2012

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2012

A wig? How dare u insuneate that MY foundin father dressed all gay and crap. He loved Jesus and he was good a man. He taut his son to shot a rifle, to read the BIBLE, and he gave us the blacks so that WE all could have a decent life. The woman played there role and they liked it. Life was the way life was. And dammit we need to get it back.

by Anonymousreply 2211/09/2012

Open your damn Bible! If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it is damn well good enough for you lazy Hispaniards.

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.