Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does British PM David Cameron think paedos are the same as gays ?

Paedo-mania continues in the UK (in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal) with bland morning tv presenter Philip Schofield presenting David Cameron, the Prime Minister, with a list of well-known paedophiles he got off the internet ... this was shocking enough, but then, Cameron says "We must not turn this into a witchhunt against gays" - does Cameron, alledgly gay-friendly (and he must know a lot of them at the top of his conservative party) really think gays and paedos are the same thing or that gays are interested in child abuse ?

I think he has a lot of explaining to do here ...

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012

Isnt Cameron the one who has been pushing for gay marriage which the rest of his tory party do not want?

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

A lot of the politicians mentioned in connection are gay. Some closeted gay men. Derek Laud's name has been 'linked' to the North Wales care home abuse - he was a teenage himself at the time but his thrown into the mix because he's a sexual deviant.

I don't like Cameron but can see why he said what he did.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

[quote]Cameron says "We must not turn this into a witchhunt against gays"

He's right. For many decades, Fundies have preached that all gays are paedos. As a result, many people believe that lie and when there is a paedo in the news, they blame the gays.

Fundie hate-monger Anita Bryant put it on the front page of newspapers all across the nation.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

can we just take a moment to distinguish between paedophiles and child molesters please... i was of the understanding that a paedophile is sexually attracted to children, whereas a child molester is actually prepared to molest a child or watch still or moving images of children being molested?

there IS a difference!

btw, Cameron has been well aware of the Hollie Greig case for a loooong time and has done sweet FA about it... what a farce this whole thing is...

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.