Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm surprised how well Kristen Stewart has repaired her image since Trampiregate

She stayed out of the limelight for just enough time, then re-emerged well dressed and groomed and more professional-looking than she was before. Now she is getting offers for big roles in movies like the new Ben Affleck movie. A job well done.

Pattinson on the other hand came out of this looking like a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

You think she looks professional, OP? I saw her interview on the Today show and not only did she look greasy and worn, she was also surly and bitchy to the hosts when they tried to ask her the most basic of questions about her dumb movie. Savannah looked like she wanted to boot that cunt right off the couch.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

I don't think either comes out looking good. From what I can tell women (other than the Twihards) simply don't like this girl. She may be more offensive to them than Megan Fox (and look what happened to her). And the general public can't seem to warm to her either. On top of that she's just an awful actress so she can't really skate by on talent alone. And her Twilight fans only see her at their Bella avatar. They don't care about anything other than her dating Robert Pattinson.

Pattinson on the other hand does come across a shiftless pussy who can't get his act together. Not only has his girlfriend publically cheated on him (even though the relationship isn't real), but he's taken her back and seemingly allowed her to look like she wears the pants while he caters to her like a pathetic house boy.

And they are also WAY overexposed. You can't seem to avoid them and I find them more annoying than just about any other celebrity 'couple' I can think of.

May they both go away quickly.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

OMG do you people REALLY buy any of this?

It was a fake relationsip, a fake affair, and a fake reconciliation.

You people will eat up anything the media feeds you. Hollywood is a BUSINESS, people! The shit coming out of there is just to sell you their products.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!