Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Killing may be coming back for season three.

I'll be glad to see the cast but they better manage the story better.

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012

Oh no.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

Ugh, no. They fucked it up. I don't know one person who wants to see this.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

I do.

Now you do know someone.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

Another one the clueless critics overpraised, and then it flopped with viewers. And that woman is so homely.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2012

Me too. I would love to see more.

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2012

Don't threaten me

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2012

I was thinking about this show the other day. I never had an issue with it, I loved the actors, the rainy, gloomy Seattle locale and the Rosie Larsen murder mystery. I miss the show and hope it does come back.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

I always thought it odd that so many posters on here bitched endlessly about the show and picked it to death, when it was one of the best things on TV.

They never went after terrible shows with the same vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2012

I just started watching this show tonight. So far, I watched the 2 hour pilot episode and I like it, even though I have no idea where it's heading.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

If it was so great, it wouldn't have gotten cancelled after two seasons, and be begging for a Netflix season now. The Emmys snubbed homely girl after giving her a nom for the first season. The critics ended up with egg on their face with this one, similar to their overpraise of the dud "Nashville" this year.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

Well don't read the link r9, it's got a crucial spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2012

I don't care how Enos looks. She's excellent. I've had more than enough of pretty faces that can't act.

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2012

The only thing I didn't like was how long it took to find out the killer. In order to make that happen, they wandered all over the map and some of that wasn't necessary. And they kept lying. If they'd said from the beginning it would take two seasons there would have been problems but saying it would be solved at the end then early in the second only to have it go two seasons was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2012

I agree with that. One murder investigation that stretched over two seasons was too much.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2012

R13 has a point--the 2nd season meandered all over the place, with plotlines just dropping in & out of the episodes. Too much atmosphere/mood, very little development.

Still thought the season/series finale reveal was great--but by that time, the audience ceased to be interested.

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2012

She's not homely at all.

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.