Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Discussing Important Issues With Your Dog

Growing up, all of my Airedales understood the concept of 'HOT' and waited for food to cool down. Now, I have an old Cocker Spaniel who refuses to wait for food to cool down to an appropriate dining temperature. She loves soup, but I have to cool it down on the counter before I give it to her.

How do you explain 'Too Hot' to your pet?

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

A sad commentary of today's thinking and lack of decent, well-balanced thinking. To spend the time with even writing that kind of garbage displays the mentality of today's generation. How sad...too many important, educational and informative areas to delve into rather then spend the time on this stupid poll...

I have a wonderful sense of humor...people comment daily on how funny I am... That poll was so offensive to me as I cherish my two dogs.What kind of twisted thinking to even think up such an obtuse, stupid poll. Poll something of value..The young generation of today "Suck". Values and morals are non-existent. SO SAD!

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

Calm down,r1.

Go chase a truck.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

R1, did you do some digging around for a post you could put down? The one you chose is four months old.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!