Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shaved bushes, yes or no?

by Anonymousreply 2511/24/2013

I don't care but I think this nonsense of being baby-smooth clean is silly. I'm cool with guys who naturally can't grow hair but if you shave your body hairless that's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2012

Turn off, big turn off for me. I don't care how hot a guy is, how big his dick is, if his crotch is shaven I shut down. I don't like shaven chests etc either. I like men in all his natural presentations.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2012

Very off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2012

Trim a bit? Okay. But shaved? Why would you want to look like an 11-year old boy?

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2012

A modest trim is in order from time to time. Clean shaven is a total turn off. It looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2012

[R2] I'm with you!

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2012

depends on the guy. they were all the rage a while back, then the straights got into it and the gays went back to hairy, but i'm seeing more shaved here and there lately. the gym bunnies are all shaved still for the most part, and it makes their tiny dicks look sad.

i like the unexpected, like a fat dude with a shaved bush - i just get this mental picture of this heavy guy thinking shaving his junk will make him more appealing.

in general though, i like a trimmed bush (no shapes, landing strips, just trimmed), smooth shaft, balls and taint, slightly hairy hole. hairy backs skeeve me out.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2012

no pubes are hot

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2012

Where is the poll?

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2012

I like men the way God made them in all of their presentations. Don't shave, fit is fine. Build up your stupid chest to look like a pouter pigeon and I look elsewhere. So many gays trim and groom and pump and become silly clones of each other. I like my men a little more vulnerable. Too hairy, a little baby fat, big ass, a little belly pooch. I find something sexy about most men and when I find that sexy thing little else matters. Might be a pair of lips, the shape of the head, a smile perhaps. Tattoos were cool 40 years ago, now tattoos are a turn off. You destroy the beauty of the body by tatting up yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 1111/09/2012

I'm a hairy german/irish gay and though I do trim I'd rather some hair than to find it smooth and shaved off on another man. Anyone can shave, but not just anyone can grow it! The human body is beautiful naturally.

by Anonymousreply 1211/09/2012

No, no and no!!!

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2012

George senior? Definitely.

George W? I'd to see him with a little bit of scruff.

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2012

R9 It didn't pop up. I think it's because I didn't type the header question in, maybe. Not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 1511/09/2012

I can't stand a full shaggy bush. Gross.

I like shaved balls and everything else trimmed and cleaned up. I don't like everything totally shaved.

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2012

Hairy bushed have become a fetish among some gay men.

I once had a guy chat me up on Manhunt. He asked if I had a hairy bush. I said that no, I didn't. I shave my nuts and trim my pubes. I like everything nice and clean. He responded that he prefers hairy.

Well ... so? I don't. Live and let live. You initiated the chat.

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2012

absolutely no to shaving a man's pubic bush

by Anonymousreply 1811/24/2013

Trim is okay, but shaving is a don't....remember, you're not a girl.

by Anonymousreply 1911/24/2013

Too girlish, if a man shaves his bush.

by Anonymousreply 2011/24/2013

if it's for a kinky med-fetish scene, I can understand it, for "Aesthetic" reasons, BIG NO

by Anonymousreply 2111/24/2013

A full, untrimmed bush is the greatest gift around!!!

by Anonymousreply 2211/24/2013

No. Its not sexy. I'm into men, not little boys. Besides, it may look all smooth the first 24 hours, but then the razor burn bumps and stubble grows in. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2311/24/2013

I prefer a bit of a clip, no shag rugs.

by Anonymousreply 2411/24/2013

Shaved smooth = total turn off for me. Then again, I don't want to feel like I'm going down on an aerial view of Art Garfunkel's head, either.

by Anonymousreply 2511/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!