Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mitt Romney's Campaign Concedes Loss In Florida

"The numbers in Florida show this was winnable," Brett Doster, Romney's senior adviser in Florida, told the Miami Herald in a statement. "We thought based on our polling and range of organization that we had done what we needed to win. Obviously, we didn't, and for that I and every other operative in Florida has a sick feeling that we left something on the table. I can assure you this won't happen again.”

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

They were shut out of the swing states. NC isn't really a swing state.

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

[quote]I and every other operative in Florida has a sick feeling that we left something on the table. I can assure you this won't happen again.

They should call on Karl Rove for help the next time. He's sure to give them good advice.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

[quote]"I can assure you this won't happen again.”

A tad late for that, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

Yeah, you left something on the table. The ability to think, to really listen when people tell you your candidate is an asshole, to get a clue, etc.

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

[quote]The ability to think, to really listen when people tell you your party is full of assholes, to get a clue, etc.

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

Love the following comments:

Next time Florida won't be so close. Florida, where everything is in the 80's, the temperature, the ages, and the Governor's IQ. |t

footnote: While every one of those keeps going up, that's can't be said about the governor's IQ.

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.